Why do so many millennials hate America so much, Sup Forums?

Why do so many millennials hate America so much, Sup Forums?

r-selection, it leads to poor in-grouping.

Because they've never experienced war, poverty or hunger, they are naive and haven't seen life

public education teaching them that our history is all bad, but now we're finally making up for it.

basically the problem is that non-whites in America hate white people, and white people in America think non-whites in America are justified for hating white people.

This plus communistic propaganda saying DA EBIL WHITE MAN COLONIZED DA WURLD NOW WE MUST PURGE THIS PATRIARCHAL SYSTEM being preached in schools and higher education.

Homeschool your kids.

because modern public education taught them to.

The DoE puts out revised history that makes everything white and American bad, and every thing non white and non American good.

Maybe it has to do with all the red pilling on George Soros and Rothschild family and how we were brought up to never trust the gov or the politicians???

It all stems from the liberal indoctrination of our educational system.

This

/fpbp

any smart person hates imperialism, only white trash low IQ human garbage likes it

Because they're actively encouraged to think so from birth, then face literally no consequences for it.

Because our one party government has been run by traitorous globalists trying to destroy nations for our entire existence

it's actually pretty terrifying how the total immediate civilian life effects of over a decade of multiple wars has been a gas price surge in 2003-2004

I'm a millennial and I want to say this:

America is like a red hot Ferrari, 2016 luxury edition.

The driver of this car is a depraved soulless Jew.

We just need to replace the driver with a hot sexy blonde betch.

and that time when people called them "freedom fries"

To what end? Who's pulling the strings? What's the end goal and how does it benefit them,?

Found the nigger.

>Its another "Why do millenials X" thread
>1 post by this ID
Sage and Ignore lads.

Fuck these cunts. They are lucky it is dark outside and most respectable people are not witnessing this.

How is it like seeing mr. Muhammad bang your wife in front of you

low IQ white trash like you

Is the old man beating the arsonist hippie up?
Good on you Burgers.

Because they're a bunch of lazy jobless junkies.

You got your (You), fuck off nigger

>the jewish lapdog
>spreading the degeneracy 24/7
>acting against own citizens

I would hate that country too.

That's a terrible analogy. You should be ashamed. Fucking retard.

You guys really should learn from our mistakes.

Never ever ever ever let a Jew get power in your country.

Yes he is.
That is my favorite pic in my folder.

I wish I had more pics of Leftists getting BTFO for burning the flag or any flag desu.

Maybe I should've called America a minivan instead.

I hate the lack of empathy in USA compared to other first world nations. Shit like the huge economic divide, and laws designed to protect busineses over people. It sucks.

I don't hate America, I love this land very much indeed. I hate the soulless men and women who have continuously sold out the people for their own gain, be it money, power, women etc. The American ideal is one that is awe inspiring, but has been corrupted with traitors in a den of vipers and thieves

Yea I agree. We need to fix that but the Neo-con/neo-liberals have a tight hold on our country.
Yea dude those fucks. Once we bring back our manufacturing with Trump and people realize how shitty other politicians were things will change.

>betch
die summerfag

liberals taking over public education

jews taking over the media

7ish hours a day being taught by liberal failures
>those who cannot do, teach

then doing homework that includes further indoctrination

then they watch nickelodeon that shows race mixing, good minority protagonists against evil white republican bad guys.

then they go onto facejew where all their hip democrat friends tell them how evil police were to kill michael brown, who had his hands up and begged for mercy as he was stopped on his way to church by KKK member darren wilson

Pretty much this. Social media has a huge effect too, like Facebook, Tumblr, etc. My friend's daughter is completely brainwashed by Tumblr. She goes on it 2-3 hours a day.

Basically kids today are bombarded from leftist messages 24/7. School, TV, Internet, etc. Most of these kids will end up going to college and the brainwashing won't stop there either.

>you
>on Sup Forums 5+hours a day
>this isn't brainwashing