Why do white men fall for the asian meme? You do know they are just after your money right...

Why do white men fall for the asian meme? You do know they are just after your money right? "B-but all girls are after your money", well if you think that already then you are a lost cause and deserve what you get.
Do you just not care Sup Forums? Like "Hey, it's fine that you use me only for my money" And then you grow old being with this witch after years who sucks you dry and will leave you as soon as times get tough. Not even jelly at all since asian girls are not even in my list, not my cup of tea. But seeing white males pretend like they won the lottery after being with an asian girl is laughable. Fucking idiots. I mean it's no wonder why you guys have such short lasting relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrNxhNszIAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because normal people dont like thicc or woman who talk back or cuck you.

Asian girls are pretty passive and petite and feminine.

I think the divorce rates for wmaf couples is high because asian girls age like cheese. i know a korean dude who divorced his korean wife and married a polish girl.

> Asian wife
> Doesn't talk back
> Isn't just using you for money

>Asian girls are easy, jealous and money oriented.

fixed that for you brah.

Im 35, two of my friends both married asian girls, one married a vietnamese, which she seems cool and they are still together, they just got married. But even with them it's obvious she is in it for the money, he's got a house, good job, and then the other dude who married a filipino. The one with the filipino talks back to him every minute and they will not divorce because they will haave to split up the house, so now they gotta deal with themselves and she doesnt give up the poosy either.

>You do know they are just after your money right?
Asian girls at least make an effort to be worth it.

>Vietmanese
>Filipino
>Asian
Niggers of Asia general?

t. white woman

but that's what they are marrying over here, these fucking false pictures that you guys use dont hold up, it's cherry picked to hell brah. The vast majorty of asians being maried, are like what you said, not me, the niggers of asia brah.

does it count if they're finns?

When you see people on Sup Forums with yellow fever, they're not talking about Vietnamese and Filipinos. That's like assuming someone with a French woman fetish is talking about Algerians.

>Ye-yes! Go for superior used up lazy dumb fat feminist sluts! Not for those chinks!
Nice try, woman

Sorry senpai, but Filipino are white and the most powerful race in the world. Vietnamese are just SEA niggers. Pick Laos or Thailand for decent SEA nigger. Go north a little bit for real Asian girls.

White women ;)

>El Savador

Kind of off topic, but man let me just say you are probably thee worst thing to happen to los angeles, and here I thought mexicans were dirty dogs, no way, compared to you guys, I would rather live next to them beaners.

Kek viets and filipinos are unabashedly considered the niggers of yellow people.

The kinds of asian girls you want are koreans, japs, taiwanese, HK and to a lesser extent mainlander chinese. Very family oriented and very feminine.

Your worldview of how asian women are appears to be based on the worst asia has to offer.

Look at malaysia. Even pooinloos get nice submissive chinese girls.

>compared to you guys
How much of a loser are you that you have to get in contact with beaner immigrants?
Serious question

W-W-W-What's going on here?

I'm scared ;__;

Waz she kang tho?

Well they are kind of everywhere in my state so I listen sometimes to what they say, they call el savadorians "serotes".

Still, in the end you guys are all the same, you cannot assimilate into this country, el savadorians and mexicans make the worst kind of neighbor, no respect for anyone else except for themselves. I'm moving out of this state in a year so i dont care anymore.

>white woman
>can't cook, clean, or sex
>isn't just using you for money while fucking chad, tyrone, and ahmed

I'll take an Asian qt pls. All women will use you for money, but only a few of them will stick to only you.

Was the flip girl from Luzon?

kek true for malaycuck

is this this considered attractive by western men?
holy fuck you all jumping on to fire

Malay cucks would be shit poor if there was no oil or Indian/Chinese slave labor

she IS western. thats a finnish girl kek.

i would consider pic related an attractive asian girl

Yeah, I'm 100% certain my dad's wife (Filipino) will take everything after he's gone and make a point to never see us again.

Anyone that idolises riceniggers has never dated or fucked one before

Literally shit teir women

Malayshit doesnt exist as nation its a colonial teritory of British empire

Western men are falling away from liking "sexy" and now preferring cute. Any whore can throw some jewish face dirt on and look sexy. Few grills can look innately cute.

Btw, no I don't find her attractive. Looks too nordic.

Average Yellow Fever Fags

youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrNxhNszIAo

>t. jealous white womyn that's mad betas won't be their free ride past the wall when they can't fuck chad anymore

>have Asian gf
>she won't let me buy her anything or be on my flight benefits
>gets upset when I pay for dinner
>wants to make more money than me
>mfw

true true at least the eyelids part still not slitted yet

wat the fuck
? is that real finnish girl? its migrant right?

fuck off tripfag and what country is this?

true they will eat you alive once you reach 60yo

>another WMAF thread

Is this the most discussed topic on Sup Forums. I swear I don't remember this being shitposted so much

I just come to these threads for the cute girls.

>t. Used up coalburner

the first one i posted is Finnish. the second is Vietnamese.

this girl is Finnish too. they look kind of asian

>Asian gf
>Canada

Burn the rice, pay the price

i see i googled a little bit history of finland they have mongol blood apparently i thought they have same descendant as german

This, to be honest, family.

It's for low T betas who can't get a hot woman to fuck them.

Like everything, there are exceptions, but Asians don't tend to be hot, or ugly either. Also they're almost always skinny.

Basically no one will be embarrassed with an Asian gf/wife even if that's what betas deserve.

They probably make for great housewives though so it is a fine way to settle.

well i came here to bait white men to take out ugly money sniffer whores out of my country besides most of that considered the good girl sre afraid of foreigners, differences in physical built apperently

>good girl sre afraid of foreigners
As well they should be. Most foreigners are sexpat trash. That's not really the case for the Sup Forumsacks that want a wife, though.

>imblying

if they wanted money, they'd go for jews. not broke Sup Forumsturds living on minimum wage.

>Flips
>ever

asian women are just like any other women in 2016. the jews just want you betas to think they're different so you fall for the marriage trap. it's just another way to get every single person tied down to the system and pay theirs dues.

>marriage trap

then you get only shitskin trash from here id never understand why you people easily give up of your own race and fall into this trap,mail bride order is very well organized criminal organization in sea countries mostly lead by chinks

Date one of our women and you'll see why, friend.

Stay in shape and keep this rare gem lad. Pop the question when the time is right also.

nah i have a pet girl in my home and thank god had no fetish toward blonde women

bleached this girl last week. pussy like silk

Spread your shitpost seed to all the asian qt semen demons.

>getting upset when you pay for dinner
How about kissing you and saying thank or being grateful? She sounds like one of those women who can never take a compliment
>wants to make more money thank you
>angry when you pay for dinner
>nonwhite
Sounds like a feminist

I would check your state marriage laws if i were you, here in canada the marriage laws are designed to screw you over in every way imaginable.

divorce is inevitable because they keep pushing it through the media.

it happens right when you retire so they funnel all your savings into the government treasury. Should also forget about browsing pol or having any fun while you're married.

you'll be subjected to mandatory work to pay for your beta happa offsprings. There is no escape.

This is precisely why I won't marry a butch domineering white woman, user. Foreign women don't have such expectations. They may can be brainwashed, but they at least start off on a better footing, culturally.

Tip is to get out of America and the West.

why you talk about malay but post indon girl?

I was in Indonesia 2 weeks back.
You are not that pale.
Sorry pham.

Japan and South Korea are *THE* Asian master race.

Thailand, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam, North Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Indonesia, East Timor etc. can suck cock for all I care.

cherry picked, but still
i know my people
also filename

some old white bitch is mad shes still alone and no one will touch her. maybe you will throw yourself at a refugee and end up burned to death in a dumpster

So is the rest of the world. One of the few original nation states include Japan, China, Thailand and sone European countrys. The rest of the world is a colonial mess. Look at Indonesia and Phillipines, thier country bears a Western name yet they feel no shame

Hate to break it to ya, mate. However Japan has been a US colony since 1945, they even drafted your constitution.

we traditionally call our country 'nusantara' and the term already used since 15th century

just like japan is westernised version of 'nippon'

Asian women make more than white men. White men are literally niggers compared to asians.