So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.
>Regular Show is ending.
>Amazing World of Bubblegum is ending
>Teen Titans GO and PPG airs all day every day forever
>Also Marvels unrelated heatdeath
Is this like some kind of cultural great extinction?
Guys what the fuck is happening

To be fair RS and AT lasted over twice as long as chowder and flapjack

Western animation has been dead for almost 10 years, the fuck have you been? You're mourning the crumbling of undead shows that rose up to fill the void of actual creative content.

Yeah, Regular Show is 6 years old, and Gumball is about 5 years old.

Move on to anime like the rest of us did years ago. What the fuck have you been wasting your time for?

So, kawaii SoL from now on?

This kills me more than anything. Why can't there be a good Marvel cartoon? Why is that so impossible?

At least you don't have to rely on fanart for good anime titty.

Now if we coukd just get rid of Clarence and We Bare Bears.

I mainly watch mecha, myself.

I think OP and some other anons are being far too negative; cartoons are just changing. Personally I enjoy many cartoons nowadays and I'm looking forward to some of the upcoming titles I've heard of as well. I have faith that animation I enjoy is always going to be around in some form or another.

so tell me, why do her boobs expand?

Magic titty technique + special manyuu bloodline.

>people actually believe this

Wait, Gumball is ending?

Also Fist of the B0rf Star is over.

She's titty Robin Hood.

The setting is a feudal Japan in which the size of your boobs determines social status and the busty elite abuse their power over flat peasants. She slices at boobs with a sword and instead of cutting them or slicing them off or anything gory like that, they just shrink while her boobs grow. In theory she can give bust size to other people, too, which is her main goal is I remember correctly, but for the duration of the show she can only absorb it, so she eventually becomes a titty monster who has some difficulty walking.

What?

>All your favorite shows are ending
>MLP:FIM is headed for a 7th season

I'm honestly glad. Where would all those people take their faggotry if MLP ever ended?

What's next for CN after Regular Show?

DC finally eclipsed Marvel in comic sales, and it caught Marvel at an especially bad time when it's trying to promote Civil War 2 and everyone who isn't a sycophant hates it.

It might be a bad time for Marvel in the comics scene, but the cinematic universe is still going hard, and DC has been producing nothing but shit. I think Marvel's got it easy.

I think what user was trying to illustrate is the inexorable expansion of the Marvel universe to the point that all IPs are created by committee, lose any distinction, and are sumblimated into a uniform cloud of bland, identity-political sameness.

Sauce on Gumball ending?

Reruns of the same shit.

Steven Universe

We lack action cartoons.

Suicide Squad, despite being broadly panned, still outperformed a few of Marvel's films.

There are too many things wrong with Suicide Squad to pretend it can turn the tides.

The DC cinematic universe is too far gone now.

Watched it last saturday with my sister, we both cringed so fucking hard at letoker's laugh, what the fuck was that all about?

Logically yes, but fans are braindead retarded so it's selling like mad.

They're too big.

That's why they're meant for 2d. 3D and they would sag like a bag of potatoes in 15 years. God bless anime.

next season is the last one.

>The setting is a feudal Japan in which the size of your boobs determines social status

That's the first time a ridiculous ecchi premise actually makes sense.

Sagging 2D titties are perfection, though

Implying that anime isn't deader than western cartoons

No, the next season will just have the creator leaving