If ISIS were smart, they would instigate a revolution in Saudi Arabia. The citizens of Saudi Arabia are wahhabists...

If ISIS were smart, they would instigate a revolution in Saudi Arabia. The citizens of Saudi Arabia are wahhabists, and have no real doctrinal disputes with ISIS. In the poorer regions, many Arabians are living in similar conditions as those in ISIS occupied regions (minus the bombings, of course).

ISIS, of course, despises the decadence of the House of Saud. Perhaps it was just impossible to elicit a religious revolutionary response like that of Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/saudi-israeli-courtship-heats-generals-visit
angryarab.blogspot.com/2016/07/an-article-against-anti-semitism-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saudis fund ISIS and use them as a tool to keep the Shiites in Saudi Arabia oppressed,

The better question is why doesn't Iran arm and fund Saudi Shiite rebels and give more support to the Houthis.

The answer is because Iranians are pussies and the leaders of the Houthis is a shitbag,

Basically because the Saudis already have Sharia law. How can you start an Islamic revolution in an already fundamentalist state? The Saudis don't need ISIS. They already have their Islamic "utopia". Also, fuck Saudi Arabia

>If ISIS were smart

Nope, arabs aren't smart in no way. I'm Lebanese myself, and I've been to Lebanon, surrounded by fucking monkeys with a wrong mentality.

And I'm talking about the "civilized" part of the ME. Imagine the gulf arabs, and the peninsula ones, that actually look like monkeys and live in tribes.

It's my race, but I can't help but feel untermensch.

Arabs are not smart, my leaf dude.

That is a good point. Iran seems content to send their revolutionary guard into Iraq and Syria, but seems hesitant to outright oppose Saudi Arabia.

Well, because ISIS could make a very valid argument that the House of Saud is decadent and does not properly follow the teachings of the Prophet

>surrounded by fucking monkeys

Its like poetry

Of they have no doctrinal differences, what do they need a revolution for??

Because the Saudis are ruled by a family of corrupt, decadent hedonists

Iran also has to contend with a nuclear armed Israel. Saudi-Israeli relations are pretty good they are under the table allies. So an attack on Saudi Arabia might cause an attack from Israel.

Saudi Arabia has a huge domestic problems
lower cash reserves (because of low oil prices, Russia and Venezuela have the same problem)
Angry shiites
Angry wahabbist
Angry people who hate wahabbist, moderate Sunnis
Angry people who hate Saudi-Israeli partnership
No real non-petroleum based economy
No competent leaders
Saudi education is a joke, no one there is competent at anything

>implying ISIS doesn't have cells in Saudi Arabia and didn't claimed that Saudis are decadents
Sauds can't have funded ISIS because they delegitimize their very claim to the throne.
My theory: ISIS is founded by some Saudis that can't access to power and wants to cook a new Saud-Wahab alliance without the Saud. Maybe the Army, one of the most important families or even a Saud cadet branch.
Remember that the succession to the throne last year was incredibly peaceful, every international observer predicted a succession dispute/war.

Saudi Arabi got 25 to 30% of Shia on its soil, mainly in the oil rich regions. It could en very bad for ISIS.

Implying ISIS isn't already funded by Saudi Arabia
Saudis try to pay them off, so ISIS would ignore them

They feed the cancer that will one day eat them

smart leaf here

The House of Saud is actually a bunch of westernized rich playboys, considered degenerate by all of the rest of saudi arabia

there is a very real possibility that they will be overthrown by wahabbists in the near future

You are giving them too much intelligence. Saudis saw an opportunity to remove Assad so they started funding anyone who said they were Islamic and was not funded by Qatar. Qatar and Saudi Arabia compete with each other to fund different Islamist group. Muslim Brotherhood is funded by Qatar.
>Sauds can't have funded ISIS because they delegitimize their very claim to the throne.
How so, they are dictators it is not like the public is going to vote on keeping them on the throne.

give the enemy good ideas. what can possibly go wrong fugging leaf?

>Saudi-Israeli relations are pretty good they are under the table allies.

I've heared this regularly now. Do we have proof for this claim? And if we do, it should be made public.

saudis are too fat and the house of saud ups the gibs whenever they sense discontent. also, large % of population are foreign and are borderline slaves.

>Perhaps it was just impossible to elicit a religious revolutionary response like that of Iran?

The revolution of Iran was started by leftists who opposed the Shah and was used as a stepping stone for the religious right when they hijacked it.

They aren't going to vote but they can stage a revolution if something goes bad, like a war or an economic crisis. Every dictator needs a claim to power, and their claim is a fundamentalist islam that in a civil war would support a Caliph over a degenerate king with Ferraris and Lambos.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/saudi-israeli-courtship-heats-generals-visit

the Saudis even published an article against anti-semitism

>So this is the second article I see against anti-Semitism in a Saudi regime newspaper this week. Of course, I welcome the appearance FINALLY of an article against anti-Semitism in a media which has specialized in decades in vomiting the most vile anti-Semitism. It is high time that the regime media end this practice. However, like everything else coming out of Saudi regime: there are reasons for this. These media still vomit out the most vile anti-Shi`ism and anti-Alawitism.
angryarab.blogspot.com/2016/07/an-article-against-anti-semitism-in.html

>They aren't going to vote but they can stage a revolution if something goes bad
middle easterners are weak-willed cowards and will and have tolerated shitty as fuck regimes with awful economies.

You know why this isn't happening right? ISIS is nothing, they were nothing. It's just a few soldiers being paid. No one actually likes them.

What is the popular opinion on the royal family within saudi arabia? Is there any real discontent with their relationship with america and israel? Does anyone seriously complain about decadence in the elite class? It sounds like the majority don't care nearly enough to spark an ISIS fueled revolutionary movement.

Arab "Spring" man

They don't care enough as long as they are submerged by welfare petrodollars. When they'll finish, shit will hit the fan