/got/ general

best girl edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw5JyOtxovo
youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-8-final-release-date-hbo-episode-count-length-a7863421.html
youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
youtube.com/watch?v=7ugbD9P4zGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DICKON

Lets make got great again

I LOVE QUEEN DANY!

highlight of the episode desu

5th for /ss/

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

Why did they make Asha ugly?

Reminder that there are
>10 EPISODES LEFT

nigga that's 2 hours long. who the fuck listens to to some faggot youtuber for 2 hours

Darkstar soon.

>over 120 minutes long

Now thats autism

what's so funny about "Dickon"?

>tfw Stannis will be the last man living to take the Iron Throne

There's only 8 left, user

Gone but not forgotten.

They're giving a new face a name and some high-speed character development just so they have someone to kill that isn't an MC, aren't they?

FANCY
LAD
SCHOOL

So is North and Snow are the only "good guys" in the show right now?

Can't wait for the clusterfuck resolutions.

Reminder that this Game of Thrones general is based on the HBO TV shows. For all book discussions or anything related to the books, take your posts to Thank You.

BEHOLD!!!!!!!

All hail Her Grace, Arya of the House Stark, First of Her Name, Queen of The Angles and the First Bend, Lady of the Seven Degrees, and Protractor of the Realm!

HAIL!!!!!

That means only 10 weeks of /got/ :(

Dark days are ahead lads

Did Ned shit himself when he died?

Back in season 1, Eddard told Robert that even if the dothraki land across, they will 'throw them back in the sea'.
Was he really that confident? Or did he just say it to end the discussion?

Stannis when?

S8 is 7 episodes as well, friendo.

remember when this show was good?

Why didn't they kill the dragon? There's still two more to go and only 10 episodes left. Granted, there'll be zombie dragon but still, will feel like rushed as fuck.

Dany&co, Jon&co, NW, Jaime

first for boatsex

According to /got/, season 7 is getting better by the episode, with episode 4 rating 2 points above episode 3.

IMDB gave it a near perfect score of 9.9/10 for episode 4, with more than 30,000 votes cast.

soon lad
soon

best got-youtubers?

my vote: youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ

Learn
To
Crop
You
Degenerate

What have the Lannister army done that's racist?

>youtubers

Help epose dumb and dumber

They're fucking white males

Those are some pretty normie opinions for a sub that calls its self patrician

Well, good ol' Ned was thinking of the 7 kingdoms fighting together against a common enemy. The 7 kingdoms now are half destroyed by a civil war, with entire regions fallen into chaos and misrule, no strong leaders to lead the few left (Ser Barristan, prime Jaime...) and the Dothraki have Unsullied infantry and 3 fucking dragons. The situation is far worse than poor Ned ever thought

dey be racists killan rapist and shiet

It's 6 episodes with the first two airing together.
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-8-final-release-date-hbo-episode-count-length-a7863421.html

That's nothing. I watched his 4,5 hour Dorne review.

There is no such thing as a good YouTuber. They're horrible guilty pleasures at best.

tfw no breastplate stretcher

YAAAAAS!!!

White girl loving that black and mysteriously mongol cock!

>making a dick joke before a brutal battle where thousands die and are burned alive

fuck man, idk, at least it wasn't a
>BUM
joke

i do love bronn though so i hope he doesn't die. maybe he'll die saving someone like jaime

Where did all these Dany cucks come from? They weren't hear two days ago. Kek

Are there any podcasts/youtube channels that don't just take the show at complete face value? Other than Preston ofc. Using this episode as an example, no one really understands Jaime's motivation or why he'd choose to charge Dany (with some retards thinking he was trying to kill Drogon somehow).

I just wish there was a channel with proper character analysis rather than channels that continually propose the same theories and predictions everyone else does. I just listened to the nerdist podcast and it was complete and utter shit.

>love the Dothraki

They LITERALLY rape all the women and take them as slaves when they take over territory.

Wait, nevermind, I forgot that rape is every liberal girl's fantasy. Carry on.

Chaos is a ladder

Have you seen any PoC in their ranks?

You didn't get the memo? We're Reddit now. Especially /got/.

Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
FUCK D&D REEEEEEEE

Fuck, I miss Robert.
He was the biggest chad in the show.

All whites are racist and deserve to die. Didn't you get the memo?

youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc

we were here long before you summerfag redditor

ITS HER TURN !
DEAL WITH IT LRUMPFS

The queen inspires many

Its why men follow her

>There is no such thing as a good YouTuber

Um, try again sweetie :)

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek

The show turned to absolute garbage and started sucking SJW roastie lips as soon as based Tywin died, and the majority of male characters turned into cucks and betas who follow women.

>i do love bronn though so i hope he doesn't die. maybe he'll die saving someone like jaime
Not Bronn, you mong. Dickon.

Some nobody who suddenly gets prominent dialogue with Chaïme and BasedBronn and condensed exposition that is obviously meant to endear him to us.

They've run out of characters to kill without fucking up their plot.

So here's a new one. We're expected to care about him so it'll be shocking when he dies in one of the next two episodes.

how the fuck are they going to fit the ending to a show this big in 6 episodes? unless the white walkers start teleporting and they give the night's watch flamethrowers or something
it's like the show started accelerating out of control two seasons ago and now they're about to drive off the cliff or something

>chad

Chads dont get cucked by dead men.

So, he basically confirmed it by deleting his tweet.

it kinda sucks that we all already know how this shitshow is going to end. 3 seasons back this whole thing felt very unpredictable because they kept killing off characters etc. they can't do that anymore because there'd be non left. too bad charles dance is gone and meanwhile we're left with dany who's become more and more intolerable.

stannisfriends lets band together and avenge the tyranny of D&D for what they did to stannis

Holy shit, I just realised what CIA's end game is.
Chaos really is a ladder. Like, literally. The more chaos there is, the bigger the ladder gets.
He's gonna hand it over to the night king so that he can climb across the wall.

>why he'd choose to charge Dany
to kill her enemy duh
how is that difficult to understand

Remember the mountain men?

>bronn was the one to do the important thing yet again

>unless the white walkers start teleporting
You mean like Euron?

>first 2 airing together

No?

Each episode could go up to 2 hours, the president says.

But it's not filmed yet, so nobody knows. Considering the hacks and leaks, the scripts could be rewritten.

I like this one, Cersei's speech makes sense.

i've been watching some nerd soup episodes recently and they're pretty good. not shitting on the show by any means but pretty good analysis and commentary
youtube.com/watch?v=7ugbD9P4zGU

He was wearing a skirt and shit all over Joffrey with explosive diarrhea, that's why that shot ended so quick.

>he's not the most likable bastard on the show

The episodes will be longer. Ep.4 was the shortest at around 50 minutes. Next one will be 59 minutes, then 71 and 81 for the season finale.

That... actually makes sense with the shit stained path this show is veering towards.

>pretty good analysis

Bruh, what needs to be analyzed? Stop being a brainlet

Shouldn't you fuckers be sleeping, not shitposting?

How is this ugly faggot Rhaegar?

there's not that much that really has to happen.
>dragon fight between dany and the night king
>deus ex machina when dany dies to wipe out the others
>tyrion/jaime kill cersei and tyrion becomes king
>missandei/grey worm marriage
>jon becomes new cold hands

i loved stannis but
>2+ hour video of an autist talking about stannis
shit nigger what are you doing

2 hour episodes, apparently.

>the scripts could be rewritten
praying for this desu

Westeros, and the normies did not deserve such a king and character

It's a good job there's only that one tavern in all of Westeros, or Bronn could have been in another one when Cat and Tyrion turned up.

Same way those ugly cunts are sansa and arya

Mandatory

Can we wait 10 years and film season 2-8 again? It's all shit. We need people who AREN'T hacks as showrunners.

clearly an ambitious character...
GRRM shouldve made them name change stannis like they did talisa, or namechange the whole cast for DABIDS butchery

btfo

How long would be acceptable to you? Because i feel like the rightful king deserves at least 2 houra.

fuck of emiliafag you're just as summer as the rest of them

They were cute when they were young. Too bad they didn't factor they were Brits so they'd grow up ugly.

At least you can grab some handsome blonde (silver) hunk as Rhaegar, not that faggot.

Could Chris Pine have been a good Rhaegar? Or too old?

>travel from the desert to wh*te peoples land for YEARS
>finally get to fight the might and advanced wh*te army
>btfo them without even using your full force

i feel bad for the Dothraki as warriors they need a true challenge, and btfoing white armies is just too easy

Maybe if all of /got/ chips in we can buy the rights back from HBO and film it ourselves