"global warming do not exist" how do you explain this drumpf fags?

"global warming do not exist" how do you explain this drumpf fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/hacked-email-reveals-who-is-behind-al-gores-climate-change-agenda
icomos.org/publications/wash44.pdf
whatischemistry.unina.it/martgw.jpg
chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/images2/196sculpture.gif
chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/196buildings.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0957127293900285
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Global warming - man made as a result of fossil fuel usage

Climate change - natural cycle of earth's temperature based on axis tilt, rotation, relative position to sun, seismic activity ect.

Don't take the Jewish lies which allow for a monopoly on the oil industry and bullshit subsidized green programs which allow for billions in construction contracts and massive amounts of taxes to be hidden for (((GREEN ENERGY))) programs.

Boy are you retarded.

>doesn't provide a counter argument

Here's your (you). Save them up now.

He's right you know

>drumpfag
>coherent explanation using facts, logic and reason

It's cuck science invented by China

Don't forget the carbon tax which will shift all industry that's still left in the West to China and other countries that ignore the carbon tax.

Also, look into thorium reactors and emmission-free coal. It's among the cleanest tech we've got.

Everyone please laugh at this uneducated faggot who believe al gore and meme scientists.

Boy that was hard.

Why are you even here then, arguing with retards. What does that make you, shitstain?

The earth went through a cooler phase and is now warming up again.

I don't understand the problem. The average temperature of the earth was much higher than it is now for very long periods of time long ago (as in many millions of years). Was that "man made global warming"? Didn't think so.

no one really denies this
what they deny is that they died in the late 90's from global warming caused by humans
i don't know how they can deny that florida is completely submerged and that everyone in the world is now dead
how anti-science can you get?

It is another method of (((theirs))) in the stigmatization of right-wing beliefs. It is rather brilliant, now not only is a right winger racist, sexist, xenophobic etc... but now he is also actively destroying the planet with his ignorance. Truly amazing..

>it's another inbred trailer dwelling redneck idiots know more about global warming than the world's leading climate scientists episode

We just came out of an ice age. Global warming is not equal to it being caused by humans. Thinking the Earth does not change on Its own is probably the most scientifically ignorant thing.

But sea level varies massively with temperature. We want to keep the Earth at current or lower temperatures, otherwise large areas are land are going to go underwater. You think the current migrant crisis is bad? Wait for the Bangladesh exodus

George Soros gave Al Gore $30 million in three years to push global warming hysteria on the American public.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/hacked-email-reveals-who-is-behind-al-gores-climate-change-agenda

I'm not saying global warming isn't happening. Bbbbuuuuttt the fact that the solar activity is dropping at unprecedented speeds suggests we might enter into a new cold period ie a new maunder period. So let's say we hit a mini ice age by 2030.... This might be enough to let us reduce a carbon foot print in time that is doesn't 'kill' earth while not boiling to death

We wuz retarded an shiieett

Earth definitely has variations in climate.

But studying glaciers we can see the speed of it most probably is caused by a human contribution.

The thing with climate is that it's very unpredictable and once we've changed the balance of cold/warm and salt/fresh water we could see devestating changes in ocean and meteorological patterns.

We only have one planet to live on. The statistical probability of life even occurring in our solar system are so small it's basically a miracle that it happened.

Let's not take it for granted and destroy it.

I understand a lot of people are pissed at SJW's and they're usually pro green energy so you stand against to be edgy.

Just don't forget that if we had the technology to let every household have their own sustainable energy and vehicle fuel source a lot of rich globalists would lose a lot.

Wow, what sort of magic device did we create to go back in time and get accurate temperature readings?

Take off the tinfoil hat, crazy.

oh baby gimme the hoochie mama

I think the question is whether it is man made.

ITT: retards that believe anything liberal scientists tell them even though those same scientists have been caught lying over and over again.

Care to rebut my argument?

I want the world to get hotter. My famiky owns 5000 acres in new Hampshire but its too cold to use most the year.

Itll be cozy if world goes up 5 degrees.

Bonus that shitskins live in 120 deg areas and will soon be killed by the heat

Bullshit. We had the coldest winter in history, during this July.

> 200 year timescale
> relevant when talking about global scale events
shut teh fuck up you pseudo scientific shit, look up the ice cores from Antarctica and greenland, this warming ain't shit.

FUCK OFF

dammit

A thermometer you melonhead.

Yeah that's why I hate greenpeace,they are against nuclear power, that and the destruction of a part of the Nazca lines.

>establishing a baseline in the 1880s, after the IR had already begun

The earth has always been warming

>Since records began

Dropped.

Using data from less than two centuries out of millenia. Use the pic related to do your results. Its more accurate if you use more data.

Nobody believes climate change isn't real. After all, we had the ice age. climate changes. Well, maybe bible thumpers don't believe it since some of them think the earth is only 6000 years old.

But you global warming nuts are just shrieking the sky is falling when all you see is a leaf coming down from a tree. The contention is whether people have caused the current warming period. Please see pic related for an illustration of the current warming period compared to previous warming periods and cooling periods. There's a little spike at the end that some people think and maintain is due solely to humans.

I do doubt whether humans can be affecting this --current-- climate change trend. From a purely logical standpoint, the earth's mass is 6 × 10^24 kg. That mass contains multiple living systems that work in conjunction, including climate and systems such as the ocean that affects climate.

ALL of the human biomass, including all their waste and emissions, is 287 million tonnes. That sounds like a lot, but its ONLY 1 and 1/2 TRILLIONTH the mass of the earth.
That is an insanely small number. It looks like this:

That mind-bogglingly small number is the relation of human biomass to earth mass. Human biomass comprises only 1 and 1/5 TrILLIONTH of the mass of the earth.

I have a supremely hard time believing that 1 and 1/2 trillionth of ANYTHING can affect it to any noticeable degree.

>Girl Scout
>Does not know what sex is

This fucking website man

>he believes that our modern global society can sustain more deviation that we haven't seen in 6000 years
>he's completely ignoring the unnaturaln appearance of the modern increase

Or you know, a huge depopulation event
Ww3 anyone, use the nukes too btw, why make them if you're not using them
As the onion puts it: by dying you reduce emissions by 100%

>Human Life began in the 1980s

that chart isn't proof if shit, you need to go back CENTURIES

1 whole degree in 100 years.
Gee we're in trouble now.

it exists

but it is not caused by humans

easy.
trump is a cunt.
still better than hillary

you do realize that we're in a cycle where it should be getting COLDER right?

reliable records do not exist before that

you do realize that that's average temperatures. climate change is not something that you can actually capture easily with averages. the extremes get more extreme.
it's much colder in some places and much hotter in others.

lol, the graph starts at 1980, that's directly after 1977 when the climate hoaxers were saying we were headed for an ice age. Now the climate hoaxers are saying we have man made global warming, until 2030, when it starts to cool down again and the hoaxers will claim "man" is making the world freeze because of pollution. They already started it with the holes closing in the ozone layer. Saying pollution caused the holes to close in the north and South Pole.

Nice strawman you got there

>1980

>when it's 1880

i'm sorry for your dyslexia

No, the cold period ended at the end of the 1970s... the next cold period starts in 2030.

We place thermometers in cities and near airport tarmacs now to artificially make it look warmer.

Fact of the matter if you are looking at data only 100 years old when the earth is 6000+ years old, the sample size is ridiculously small. I've lived on the beach my entire life and keep hearing "in 10 years we'll be underwater" (i remember hearing that shit in school for the first time back in 94 or 95.... yet the ocean is just as far away from the dunes as its always been.

Look at the chart again. It clearly says 1980. So stop projecting about yourself.

but that's wrong.

This. It was literally designed to hurt the US and make us noncompetitive in manufacturing because of all the regulations we are stupid enough to agree to (along with europe). This is the globalists way to "spread the wealth around:.

that's a typo.
look at the actual number of years represented in the graph. it's more than 40.

Okay so why should I give a fuck?

>you do realize that we're in a cycle where it should be getting COLDER right?

if it gets any colder we are going into a new uce age.

Also the whole global warming is "science" based on political goals. #

Look up the Piltdown Man.
Watch as in 30 years or so Micheal Mann will be called a hack.

I remember being told that the acid rain would have corroded all our marble buildings down in a decade.
>mfw they're completely unchanged

>that's a typo.
It's not. You both can't read.

The temperature difference on the vertical axis is given relative to the mean temperature between 1980 and 2015. The actual data starts much earlier though.

No, you're wrong. The whole point of the chart is to show from 1980 to 2015. From 1880 to 1980 it goes down slightly... again, you proved your own incompetence. It's funny how you ran your mouth but made yourself look stupid.

learn fucking English.

All the apolcalyptic forecasts is what turned a lot of people off of climate change. It's real, it's just not that big or that urgent.

it's the other way around.
man made climate change is very real and a measurable scientific fact (i walk by the offices of the people who measure the effects and make projections for hungary almost every day while i'm at uni)
things like carbon emission trading then get tacked on because of political goals.

i really can't read. srry

see

No, I mentioned the little spike at the end, and that some people believe that to be caused by humanity.

This works better if you read all the words in a post.

And also the "oil will run out by 2010!".

During the 70's my parents they were brainwashing kids about an ice age by 2000. This is nothing new.

Aha, but you see: that's because we reduced pollution in the 80s. Otherwise, we'd all be dead now!

(It's fun to argue using counterfactuals, you can never be wrong!)

Rollz

ayy lmao

No, you can't read. When did I say anything that disputed that?

nifty chart you make it yourself?

>man made climate change is very real and a measurable scientific fact

>fact thats needs constant "adjustment of raw data" to fit the the "theory"

cant fool me shlomo.

2 degree temperature difference. Someone stop the presses!

Only a retard would take this graph seriously.

Yeah, but liberals know nothing about history. They don't realize that every decade the climate hoaxers come up with new bullshit.

>Aha, but you see: that's because we reduced pollution in the 80s

>china constantly increases CO2 emissions way beyond the level other nations reduce it
>w-we saved it.

>asking americans to intelligently defend their opintions

Too be fair, the point is that it's just the start.

Let's go.

>constant adjustment of raw data.
i've literally worked on the same device they use to measure the composition of the dust in the atmosphere as a part of this.
the theories get adjusted to the data not the other way around.

Why would I have to "see" his comment? He repeated what I said.

Fuck OP, I'm rollin'.

benis

Oh no, 1 degree Celsius.
Fuck we better let society as we know it collapse to prevent this.

Human population has increased because of the burning of carbon fuels, remove carbon fuels and the population will shrink, people will starve.

oh sheit

>Global warming is the idea that it's flea farts and not the giant ball of nuclear hell fire burning in the front lawn that making the dog hot.

Global warming is a fraud used to fool morons out of their money.

You're full of shit you fucking faggot.

Nobody fucking knows the actual magnitude of the effect of CO2 on global heat retention. We can accurately measure the relative effect of greenhouse gasses to each other, but we don't have any working mathematical model to changes in thermal energy or atmospheric temperature as a result of changes in atmospheric composition. All attempts to create models for temperature as a function of CO2 composition in the atmosphere have been enormously predicatively invalid.

If that's not specifically stated in the information you're attempting to show than you can't assume that is the point of the information being presented. The only thing you can assume from a graph or study is what is given to you. It's not an English paper or a book where you get to make up your own meanings and interpretations. There is only one interpretation and that is what the data tells you. The data can't imply the future trend is to increase in temperature as time goes on seeing as the data points exist for 50 some odd years were repeatedly staying within an acceptable norm. One odd data point does not a trend make.

>the holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did
>global warming isn't real but I want to watch the world burn

Don't you know that Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a death cult, we want this to happen.

Long-term temperature averages are higher today than 100 years ago. Now demonstrate how it is man's fault and not natural.

Good.

roll for fingerbox

It's the general narrative behind climate change. If we don't stop now it's gonna get worse. You don't need to have it explicitly stated to know that, it's everywhere.

>We want to keep the Earth at current or lower temperatures
I've got bad news for you. That's never going to happen. The earth will go into a warm period regardless of whether humans caused it or not.

shoo, Sup Forumstard

>two degrees increase with the least deviation being during summer

>the theories get adjusted to the data not the other way around.

AHHAhahAHAhahHHAHAHAHA
icomos.org/publications/wash44.pdf
AhhahAaaHahaHaHhAhah
whatischemistry.unina.it/martgw.jpg
ehehhEHEHheheheh
chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/images2/196sculpture.gif
HGEHGeghhehhhee
chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/196buildings.html
uuahahuauhhauhHAHAHa
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0957127293900285

no. learn to fucking read. he said that it was measured compared to the AVERAGE global temperature at 1980.
the range is from 1880 to 2016

That's actually wrong. planetary science in particular deals wth the issue of infrared emission retention in the atmosphere. sattelite imgagin of the atmospheric composition and the correlated infrared emissions over the years, as well as the change of Co2 levels and the correlated temperature on geological timescales, as well as the atmospheric composition of venus and mars all offer insight into this.

>literally thinks the planet is one temperature for all of eternity.