Would you racemix with a turkish girl?

Would you racemix with a turkish girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/people/68127587@N04/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's on from my old class which always wanted to drink coffee with me. Everyone said back then she was into me. Now she's 24 and still chatting me up on Whatsapp. In terms of looks she's a 7 but I would never date or racemix with her. I know for certainty that she's still a virgin.

your ancestors probably did in the 1600s, tell us more user

would seed

Nice LARP

If you're telling me this isn't wife material, you're lying out of your ass.

It's true. But always up to you to believe it.
I know that they are pretty cultural and you're expected to marry her and have to put up with religious and cultural bullshit. For that freedom > pussy.

more of her

would've been nice if it's a true story

Left or right?

>tfw no saucy Turkette gf to have 29 kids with

right, i dont like shit colored eyes

>racemix

Is this another one of Ikbey's bullshit infographics?

Choosing Beggar

they look the same as romanian women

No. Turkish women are obnoxious to deal with. Yes they're good looking, but trust me, yo don't want this for yourself

Literally any woman on earth is difficult to handle if you don't understand women

If your shit is that dark, you might want to visit the proctologist

It's not about that, it's just that they typically have daddy issues. I don't like to deal with mental women.

Mate you just don't know a lot of women if you think turkish women compared to western girls have daddy issues.

>you just don't know a lot of women

Well I obviously don't know every single girl in Turkey, but I've had my fair share of experience with them. The muslim ones tend to be really conservative about everything, and she would constantly have mental breakouts where she'd just run to the bathroom to vomit and cry. It was fucking weird.

>she will never be my wife
Not fair, bros

>the religious ones
Found the problem.

I still kinda want a religious one, cause I don't want a total slut either. But why is it so hard to find a religious one that isn't a total nut case?

Because religion is for morons

What's this girl's name?

Why are so many turk woman on the internet white while most of them here are brownish dark and disgusting?

>brownish dark

Bring them here please

Pls Qatar-chan buy a spaceship and transport them all to you with your pile of $$$. Can't make this work alone.

Don't know ask the guy who rips these from turkish social media and takes the occasional creepshot himself flickr.com/people/68127587@N04/

70% of turkish immigrants are rual hillbillys. Equivalent to white trash in Saxony. They give a hilariously wrong impression of turks but oh well.

ok I'll go ask the emir, gimme a minute

But even the rual trash have qt that is a cute

most butifel melike

butifel melike indeed

>tfw no turkish girl for authentic forbiden love roleplay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Hey user, I won't tell if you won't :3

Because she'd listen to Turkish music and it'd enrage me.

>Wanna go on a date with me user?

Of course. I'd make my ancestors proud!

yes but judging from this thread i don't think it would be racemixing

>cherrypicking girls that arent even white

That girl is half Indian and half English

They look like the fuck Kurdish guys

yes

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Idk why y'all are getting all picky about women beggars can't be choosers yamsayin

kurds typically dont look like that. Iranids are very swarthy

Mehmet should accept that sexual intercourse for T*rkish women is exclusively reserved for Kurdish Men.
Kurdish Men are superior in "ALL" ways to T*rk male subhumans.
T*rkish women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
T*rkish women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Kurdish Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
T*rkish women know that no matter how physically fit a T*rk male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
T*rk women know that T*rk male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine T*rkish men might as well just become traps

Yes, because they have the sexiest accent when speaking English.

Gotta spread the good genes

>racemix
>

based med race

>Western Kipchak

>h-hey mom and dad, I met this cute chick abroad and I'm bringing her so you can meet her this weekend!
>well done user, what's her name?
>Gul'dan

Look too white, all Turks i ever met irl in average looked like arabs or kavkaz