What am I supposed to take from this movie?

what am I supposed to take from this movie?

Stop watching movies and just kill yourself

desu this movie gave me severe depression, which is strange, i looked at the whole group as being very degenerate but that had a polar effect because you tend to look at degenerates like children so their death makes them look even more innocent.

>I don't make movies to make a point, I make movies to tell stories about people.
don't overthink it OP. it's just a simple story about immature friends cucking each other (nick is the father of steven's baby, michael steals nick's gf) before eventually getting their whole friendship cucked by the war. it's also an amazing film and contains some of the biggest pleb filters of all time.
has anyone seen heaven's gate? i haven't, but i've heard it's a completely misunderstood masterpiece. cimino had a shitty experience with hollywood, immediately kicked out after the failure of heaven's gate and would never get another chance.

an experience?

i definitely appreciated it, i just felt kind of dazed afterwards as i wasn't sure if there was some sort of underlying message but in retrospect i guess the movie itself is the message. haven't seen heaven's gate but i've just read about it. poor cimino
indeed.

Put an empty chamber in that gun

The conscripts of Vietnam were just regular retards living their happy lives and suddenly they were prisoners of war going crazy as fuck as you'd expect

I can't remember if they were conscripts but for the purpose of this post lets say they were

>dude 40 minutes long party/marriage scene lmao

its just over 50 minutes

they may have been, i can't remember. it can't matter too much since they were going to be in that situation or not.

That's the main part of the film, everything revolves around that in the narrative.

they volunteered

Vietnam fucking shits are not to be trusted

Asians in general are treacherous. Remember pearl harbor!

mao! mao!

>movie about America in the Vietnam war, which was about the US trying to stop the spread of communism
>MC were Russian Americans
>remake of Muslim Americans who fought in Iraq and were interpreters.

alright well then its a comment on the stupidity of americucks who thinks hunting deer makes you anyway prepared for war

pretty easy to kill a simple retard animal and get drunk at weddings, much harder to win a war against guerilla gooks

pride comes before the fall

russian roulette comes before the gooks cheer

the ostensibly best hunter turned out to be the superior soldier

probably more luck than skill, you dont decide which guerilla gooks youre gonna get ganked by

>Army Doctor: Chevotarevich, is that a Russian name?
>Nick: No, it's an American name.

The movie takes place in the 70s so they all grew up during the big red scare. Part of why they enlisted was to prove that they were american.

This wtf...

Other than that the movie is pretty kino dat fuckinh ending

Any other brother against brother fights? All I can think of is the ending of the original spartacus

warrior

t. fat mall ninja.