Why won't trump release his tax returns? what is he hiding?

why won't trump release his tax returns? what is he hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1phUqcng1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why won't Hillary release her medical records? What is she hiding?

Mike Judge should sue for the ass being ripped off Honk Hull

youtube.com/watch?v=a1phUqcng1A

He's playing the Obama birth certificate game. He'll release them when the media's head is about to pop with rage.

gee I wonder what a fucking billionaire might have to hide finance wise

but there are many more legit reasons to hate this clown

He's hiding the transactions he makes towards your desperate mother due to her begging the trump to fuck her in the ass and beg for change whilst she's at it.
He does so for your benefit.

The sad thing is pathetic individuals actually wasted their time to make these statues

Because he's being audited (by the current government) and his lawyer said he wouldn't let him do it?

The "sculptor" has a very poor understanding of soft tissues anatomy, particularly that of the relationship between a belly and the 'spare tyre'. gay/10, Must Try Harder.

You crave domination by Islam like all liberal faggots, don't you? You want weak liberal leaders who will deliver the strong Muslim men to dominate you and bring you to heel.

All of liberalism is motivated by the desire to be dominated sexually by strong men and forced to behave.

why won't you get a job? faggot

She's an ayylmao

There are people, smart people, very trustworthy who say that he might have donated a large amount to NAMBLA.
Now, I don't know whether it is true or not, just that a lot of people are talking about it and he never denied doing it.

It was on purpose though, they thought it would be extra "humiliating"

>making statues of nude politicians is still gay/10 tho

He's being audited by the IRS so he can't

Sounds like projecting.

>Body shaming is A-OK when libshits do it

It is projection. You can see it every time a liberal tries to tell you why something's wrong. They're projecting their own inadequacies.

He's doing it so normies starts getting interessted in where the money come from in politics.
Same way he forced the msm to get out of the wood and show none of them is impartial.
He don't give a shit about being president, he already won

>Because he's being audited (by the current government) and his lawyer said he wouldn't let him do it?

I hate that cuck so much

It shows that he donated to a diaper company to supply Hillary's shit-covered ass.

hes actually not rich and if you believe otherwise youre a cultist

>but if scared

Dat eloquence. Who was audit???

At least fat bitches can lose weight. You have no control over your dick size

t. dicklet

He is being audited by Obama's IRS. I'm sure it isn't politically motivated at all tho.

If by alot of people you mean online blogs with no sources then yeah

Russian ties.

Date little girls, problem solved.

why dont we just knock that stupid fucking statue down. just bring a few mallets and smash it to bits? right i forgot 90% of you are beta cucks and wont stand up to protect the god emperor's good name.

>knock that stupid fucking statue down
No user. We have to be smart. Some russian user assumed that we should make a sign with "Trump has nothing to hide !" script. Or glue a bid dildo to the statue's micropenis and put a blown up doll in bj position in it. So when somebody pulll it out they going to se a big dildo.

He was just audited, Obama administration tried and failed. The American people don't care about his taxes, they are way too complicated. Journalists are the only ones that want his tax returns, it will give them months of meaningless headlines to push when things get quiet. In other words, the only people who care, are the ones that won't be voting for him anyways. So fuck off posting this for the 10th time over the weekend.

HA! Trump doesn't release letter that he's actually under audit by IRS, which every gets if they are being audited. You people believe anything the Donald says without substantiation, proof, or facts. Please come out into the light.

No my nigga, he released the letter. Anderson Cooper asked Trump to do so in an interview months ago.

ayy

It's none of your goddamn business how much money he has, jackass. What is it liberals don't understand about freedom?

someone needs to make hillary statues and watch the liberals contradict themselves

>guy criticises a billionaire is factually and famously corrupt and backhanded
>YOU MUST LOVE ISLAM WHY DONT YOU AGREE WITH I LOVE IT WHEN RICH PEOPLE STEAL FROM MY SOCIAL CLASS

Just go shart in the mart

Won't happen because art isn't created by soulless cuckservatives