What is the most cucked city in the world?

What is the most cucked city in the world right now? Paris? London? Rome? Berlin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2wjxOro9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_q0aJBf5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=biBCosaZ_0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paris as of now but others are rapidly catching up

Constantinople

London, Submission is happening there already.

that hurts, leaf

London or Paris. But Berlin is a rising star, no doubt.

Leaf has a point though

uh Newyork? L.A? Hollywood?

Any major american city?

Ottawa

American city are mostly non white, even Paris are more white in it (60%) than american cities.

Blue = White
Yellow = Hispanic
Green = Nigg

Cape Town

>American city
American cities
>Paris are more white in it
Paris has more white in it

wtf I love Seattle now.

Ironic seeing as every time I go to Canada I only see hordes of sand niggers and a bunch of French faggots running around like faries

Chicago is pretty bad. However go to Oslo you will have a hard time finding an area with lots of whites. Oslo has so many Arabs and blacks and Asians it is crazy. I thought Norway would be all white until I went to Oslo. The blacks are even in the nice areas.

please tell me rome isnt that bad, im an italomaniac

toronto
san francisco
new york
la
stockholm
london
berlin

I know. Crazy that the smallest capital in Europe has become diversified to such an extent, you expect it from a capital like Berlin, but not Oslo

yeah literally any american city makes paris or london look like an aryan paradise. which is why i laugh when americucks think they are better off. whites are a minority there already and most americans on Sup Forums are in deep denial about it.

and you norwegians are fine with it it seems ?

Difference is American cities house American nigger and American spic, Paris houses middle eastern and africa terrorists

But if we go by facts then U.S.A is by far the least white " white " nation.

>north korea

MELBOURNE!
ironically the most liveable city in the world

It makes me sad bro. I have family in Norway and visit every year. Norwegians are such nice people and now they have to worry about getting robbed at the train station all of the time. My brother was never racist until he went to Norway. The Somalis are such pieces of shit and the Gypsies always stealing from old people. My friends mom grew up on a farm and she is visibly upset when she sees muslims in full trashbag. Like she thought they would come and work hard like all Norwegians and yet they are just leeches.

What is it like to grow up in a safe country and then watch it slowly get terrifying? My sister in-law was talking about how some arabs just hit a Norwegian guy in the street out of no where and broke his jaw for no reason. This was unheard of 20 years ago.

San Francisco is based. White people keep it alive. The rent and house prices are so up, niggers can't live there. Instead, they live across the bay.

I go to Chicago several times a year and the only time I've even remotely been accosted was some hobo that wanted a drink of my drink. I've wandered at all hours of the night, though never in black residential areas, and always feel safe. I'd feel less comfortable doing so somewhere like St. Paul that has a large African/Muslim immigrant population.

Our niggs and arabs are still less violent on average than your ghetto thugs.

In Europe
The most cucked city is probably London thanks to Khan, but Germany is the most cucked country.

I think London then Paris. We don't have a muslim mayor (yet).

الله أَكْبَر

london no contest. it's a literal caliphate

This is true. Chicago is safe as fuck as long as you stay away from the south side.

London and Paris are beyond saving.

Why is rome on the list

Toronto probably

LONDONISTAN.

That fucking mudslime mayor.

cucked whites though. anywhere in north america known to be liberal you will meet and see far more living incaranate sjw meme people then in europe.

American cities.
They are full of niggers and spics.
Whites just have been expelled from them.

Monkey swarm!

Are you sure they weren't tourists? It seems quite unlikely that so many of them permanently reside there.

Rome is cucked since 476

he seems like a p cool guy desu

I've always lives in multicultural skoen, so I don't really know what it's like to be in a fully white environment. I might make a thread in the future and take pictures of my bastardized class. For me it has always been like this. Twenty, thirty years ago things were much different I think

I doubt people visit the little suburb my brother lives in because of the tourist sites. Also Somalis are poor as shit i do not think they have money to visit Oslo.

>America 0% white 500 years ago
>Europe homland for white people flooded by brown tide
Why don't Euros understand?

Rome is so insanely beautiful

If only we could kill all the horrible people who inhabit it and turn it into a mega-museum. Imagine the incredible things we could dig up from the Roman Empire if there weren't shanty towns of gypsies and southern italian scum ontop of everything

Always lived* Skien*

Of course not. Are you happy with the immigration laws in Germany?

Vancouver

Nah italian cities are still ok. Milan is probably the most cucked but it's still quite a low tier cuckening.

You have never been to Paris or Germany - I doubt if you have ever been to London.
t.Getting your information from Sup Forums

Because we value our people (blood) more than our country (land), if shit happen we simply flee and create another country.

Rome isn't nearly as bad as those others on the foreigner presence front, it's mostly a matter of typical shitalian disorganization.

Bad feeleaf.

Didn't you guys vote in an anti-immigration party though? I hear they lower taxes on things rich people purchase though. If they didn't they would be more popular.

Jew York and New Jewsy
Boston Massivejewshits
San Franfaggo
Potland

Lol, many Norwegians are just fint with it. Many ethnic Norwegians either don't care or they applaud it. Skien and the propaganda being spewed out by the teachers here is enough proof of that. You should see the school I'm in, so many foreigners from the third-world it's insane

I vote and support FRP

I don't know senpai, you tell us.

>What is it like to grow up in a safe country and then watch it slowly get terrifying?

Fucking soul crushing. My home town was 99% white growing up. Sometime around the mid 2000s the Mexicans and blacks started moving in. Now it's getting pretty dumpy... and my parents are packing their bags for greener pastures. White flight is so real it's surreal. We go as far away from the big cities as possible, build a veritable paradise over the course of a couple decades, then watch it get flooded with minorities to the point we have to go even further out.

At this rate, I will be raising my kids somewhere near Ben Garrison's farm innawoods in Montana

Norway has taken in thirtythousand refugees, we got stricter immigration laws afterwards thanks to Sylvi Listhaug. Our sitting government is Hoyre

Probably southern Italy, it's filled with africans also called "terroni".

It's.. Well, I consider moving away from Norway if it continues this way.

When you realize Oslo have 0 improvements in the last 70 years, The only change they have made is immigration. Now it's full of angry niggers and demanding arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2wjxOro9Y

All he talks about through the whole video is that people enjoy how nice it is. People actually enjoyed this city, which is something unthinkable today.

I didn't really see much non-whites when I went to Berlin, but I did have an encounter with one. Me and my friends were in the Jew memorial thing and this paki teen bumped into us and said some things in German with a smug face and chuckled to himself then walked away.

I was just thinking to myself, why does a rapefugee think he can come to someone else's country and speak to others in such a manner. I've never had any encounter like that with a non-white before so I'd say Berlin is the most cucked simply cause of that.

Why are we ruining all of our great cities by polluting them with shitskins?

I'm not denying that our cities are infested. We also have a lot more room to expand, so whites said fuck it and moved to the areas surrounding the city and commute to the commercial centers. It can be really fucked up though. I lived on a street filled with bars/restaurants/theatres and whatnot. Lived above a trendy bar and there was a gated community behind me with old, expensive homes. Across the street it got blacker and more dangerous by the block. There are many areas I'm my city where upper class homes and crack house can be divided by one or two streets.

>rome
why not naples? are you terrone?

It's not enough. We still take in way to many immigrants compared to our population. In fact, if I remember correctly, we're more fucked than Sweden.

Dio cane Thomas.

All of the Wests capital cities

>North Korea

Nice stats fag.

No we're not. Sweden took in 150000 in 2015, we took in 30000

I like how sunny it is in the video. Every time I go to Oslo it is raining. Once it was sunny and hot but that was after it had rained all morning. Sorry about your country. Mine is shit too in many places.

Appearantly you had a marked place where you bought shit at stands in the middle of the city. Today this has become somewhere people don't wanna go through. Can easily expect to get robbed at night. It's dirty and the surrounding area has become somewhere niggers live along with kebab shops.

All of Sweden, especially Stockholm, they're literally asking people to rent out their country houses to refugees - the rent is to be paid from their taxes.

CTRL-F

No Washington DC. Where the government "works". Who are the reasons why we browse this containment board.

That man in your pic destroyed this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh_q0aJBf5Y
No comment.
youtube.com/watch?v=biBCosaZ_0w

>Constantinople
Doesn't exist. It's ISTANBUL now. Deal with it.

I'm a sandnigger from London. I'd say it's pretty cucked, not as bad Paris though. Haven't been to other European places in a while so dunno. But Germany already seemed pretty lost to the Turks.
But if we're gonna talk about cucked holy shit America. I visit the us often and wtf how are there so many non white people. Even most your white people aren't proper white they're just Jews.
The USA is a joke lol

Cuckenhagen desu

t. udkantsdanmark

That's such a good book my churrasco friend. People on pol should read more.

Vai al Pigneto e poi mi racconti.

Fuck off Turk.

>What is the most cucked city in the world right now?
You think Germany and Sweden are cucked importing a million foreign invaders?
Singapore's population is 40% foreigners.
Check. Mate.

Go back to Norrebro din autonome pleb

so basically...singapore is the same as u.s.a?

It's not that simple. The jews were doing their magic. His loss was all of Europe's.
He also showed us the way. And dug up the old and true republicans.

SF is fucking shit. The city finally got rid of the last gun store like Chicago did (though it doesn't matter as all the other counties have them).

SF itself can't even be fucked to modernize Muni or BART. It's shit. But not necessarily cucked though.

It gets worse.
Singapore is a Chinese country, right? Well in 1819 it was a 100% Malay island, and now it's 75% Han. All because there was a famine in Qing China in the early 1800s and a million rapefugees sailed over here.
Demographic replacement happens. If the what happened to the Native Americans didn't convince you, we're living proof that it happens elsewhere too.

interesting

>His loss was all of Europe's.
Hahaha, no, thank God that fucker died. He wanted to exterminate 85% of our population and forcefully Germanised the rest 15%, like he did already with 100,000 children. He was an extreme chauvinist only for his German people, not Europe as a whole.

Kek , but memes aside
Visited rome and some other places like 2 weeks ago
rome Was pretty uncucked except for the pooinloos and gypsies trying to sell me stuff

Uhmmm like Hitler MURDERED a million children aaaand like uhhm wanted to EXTERMINATE every one who was not a German and like he was just the most evil person ever and also very stupid

Explain Italy then.
> le he was lying the entire time when they won he would turn on italy and germanize it le

Peoples who could be seen as comrades in the struggle for racial existence against the globalist anti-nationalist jew and capitalists/commies would definitely be spared and in fact rewarded.

Pic related

t. hipsterville

The answer is London

>france talking about fleeing like cowards

no surprise there, but you're definitely not representative of all Europeans

Paris, London, Malmo, Brussels

Goddamn why do dune coons have to exist.