IS IT JUST ME OR IS SHE GETTING UGLIER AS TIME GOES BY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6VBNRUyTr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone have a good comparison image of young vs old?

Have a friend who wants to see.

face, yes

9/10 body though

Why do you hate me user?

Thanks. Is there a side-by-side too?

she was always ugly

>SO JUICY SWEET PRECIOUS

>mfw that's considered a 10/10 in the UK

Fetal
Alcohol
Syndrome

Bong genes

>Why are you here?

NOW WE WISH TO CATCH A FISH SO JUICY SWEEEEET!

Shes an ugly little rat

you mean being born british?

So what? Why can't an average girl be on tv and why does tv need to mention it constantly?

Explain why the English are so ugly but Australians are generally not

abbo genes

She's gonna age terribly

That happens to all women after the age of 14.

every chad in England were shipped out by the angry betas running England

she already has mate

australians are basically the descendents of british alpha chads (criminals, robbers etc, alpha males) while UK is descendent from weasly beta bitches and inbred royalty

You have never seen an abbo mate.

They pump our water and food full of chemicals and hormones

she looks exactly like a buddy from my childhood, can't unsee that dude face

bong hate thread?

underrated

I mean in like 10 years. If you think she's bad now just wait.

>tfw have good straight teeth
>everyone I meet assumes I'm american
the memes are real

Whoever told her thick eyebrows work on that face deserves a slap

Kek

mfw i distinguish brits by being ugly and having bad teeth
and americans by shitty clothing
aussies by both
have to yet mistake once

>shaved moustache

inshallah mr. jackman

as if we'll remember who she is in ten years.

Australians are the genetic flow of alpha chads from England and Ireland

Like how the filos became the huge Tongans and how Indians became huge Abos

You come down here and dont die youve gotta be made of the right stuff

Many beta brits and irish died coming down under, and for that we laugh at their beta genes

Crikey its great being whitey

Better climate, insanely passionate about all sports, openly masculine culture lasted there until recently (now full blown femcunt SJW, like all other Anglo places).

Also this.

>now full blown femcunt SJW
Only Melbourne

idk I thought her expression was kinda sexy as she was spinning that sword around.

A fuck load of brits died in the world wars, those that were left had shit loads of kids, too many kids to raise right so they came out fucked.

Well, she's a woman after all

they can only make you an SJW if you allow them to

whenever i meet a new girl she inevitabley says some shit about how being a woman is hard or sexist or whatever, i make fun of her, she freezes, then she acts like a cunt to me the rest of our interaction, then i hit her up for a beer and i get laid

every fucking time

bong kek

Nope. She's as hot as ever.

SJW nonsense is a shit test

It's inherently disingenuous and misinformed so if you refuse to blindly buy into it, you display the kind of confidence and level-headedness that most women find attractive

its counter-intuitive but its completely right. you arent afraid to stand up to her bullshit, you mustnt be afraid to stand up to other people, you must be a good protector of her babies, get her pregnant asap

feminism was a huge shit test that beta males failed, the chauvinist chads who were against it still got the pussy while the beta males were happy some woman got his job

Hit the nail on the head dude

Strong genes don't fuck with pink hair and "open relationships"

I recognize you by your inability to string a sentence together

Well she is british and also drugs do that to your body so she aint helping her case

I've noticed this desu, Australians (and to an extent New Zealanders) are by and large much more Chad than us britbongs

youtube.com/watch?v=C6VBNRUyTr8

Only the strong survived in the Outback after being shipped there in penal colonies.

She's turning into Pala

>a 50 kg meth head wearing a singlet and shorts getting welfare is somehow a Chad

Brexit must have hit you hard m8

all of europe is dyel

youre fucking weird to visit cause its like you never heard of weights and protein

I found her dad.

brit

She's somehow getting even cuter

>tfw no Maisie gf

Only in the cities

The real ugly cunts are in the country towns

Why does Arya seem so different this season? The one thing she never seemed was unemotional and distant. Now she's like Sasuke all of a sudden.

yes I would agree. but for some reason when she was laughing in the last episode I couldn't help but think she looked cute. I know, I know. I should cut my eyes out.

curse of a tv show, they don't have time to show full character arcs on all characters so we're just supposed to assume that she learned all that shit behind the scenes

that's why there's no arya training montage or varys travelling across the seas etc

Sort of, she has a nice rack, tho. They also don't try to help her with like dresses and makeup so it looks worse than it is.

When England becomes little Syria will they become more attractive?

We had to export all the beautiful people to prevent a civil war.

I would say the same, but I sound so British people know instantly.

>England
>Sends all the cunts who dont give a fuck and steal bread to Australia
>The Aussies go troppo and kill everything thats got a heart

Beta Britain BTFO

Will those pale fags ever recover

Season 8.

She's fit and confidant and seemingly a happy young lady. What could be more attractive?

Yeah they made a mistake casting. She was meant to become a babe since Ned always mentioned how she looked like Lyanna. She was just going through that early puberty awkward stage in the first few books; that's why they called her "Horseface". She should be blossoming to a British 10 right now, but that unfortunately is not happening.

interesting how she is at her most attractive in the 2nd picture when she most looks like a boy...

I am unsure if this speaks more to her ugliness or my gayness

Yes, the miracle of bong genes.

She's just British, pal. The butt ugly is genetics for them

>kill everything that's got a heart
>except for emus

>emus
>hearts

tis nothing but black empty space in the cavernous chest of that wretched bird

may they hang from the tallest wallygozzle in wollongong

I feel like she's gotten so ugly that she'll probably not find work after GoT

>This is the future you chose

No, she was never good looking, even as a kid.

>British alpha males
>Aussie alpha males

Will the Queen ever recover?

>The British alpha male is in his native habitat

Look on as his weak skeletal structure begins to atrophy, a lack of vitamin D leading to early onset rickets

She's our Queen too you fucking poser

not for much longer with /ourguy/ in charge

i dont bend the knee faggot

im nobodies subject

you can make all the goy laws you want, you can make a law that says fish can talk, it wont make them talk, and it wont make me a good goy like the brits

eat shit

boobs

3 and 4 were cute

Not a chance, he can't even get people to agree to send him angry letters about gay marriage

You're so full of shit

when you mix ugly abbo with ugly bong you get beautiful aussie

He's already been responsible for a republican referendum you underaged cunt

umm we're only 3% abo sweetie

>You're so full of shit

Brit cuckolds cling to the monrach with the weakest "muh tourism attraction" bullshit

But for Aussies that doesnt apply, you're just a cuckold

>yes sir boss sir divine right youre above me let me lick your feet sir like a good goyim can we go die for israel please after the balfour declaration said israel is greatest ally

nah cunt, fuck off

I'm explaining how you can mix 2 groups of ugly people and get a beautiful one

>The Balfour Declaration was a British government public statement made during World War I, to announce their support for the establishment of a "national home" for the Jewish people in Palestine, then part of the Ottoman Empire. The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Walter Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The text of the declaration was published in the press on 9 November 1917.

oy vey greatest ally please be good goyim

in all seriousness, how the fuck was the bombing of the david hotel not an act of war? The israelis straight up admitted it was to kill the british officers so they could take over the government

That the architect for the bombing got a noble peace prize later shows how much of a shame it all is

Its just rural vs urban and ausnz has more rural.
t. Bong who lives in Aus

>blossoming to a British 10

She did blossom to a british 10
These are the results

The Sun