Does anyone want to permanently emigrate from there country?

does anyone want to permanently emigrate from there country?

I do

I've thought about it, but probably never will. Where would you go?

"no"

Yes
I would prefer to live literally anywhere else. Even Eritrea.

>Where would you go?
dunno split between going to the third world for a random adventure or just settling down somewhere comfy like pacific coast of canada or straya.

need to spend about 2-3 more years in the UK bolstering my resume before i can do this i personally feel.

I fucking hate STEM but have forced myself into the field because it's the only way an autistic poorfag like myself can escape this country

I'd like to emigrate to a MENA country like Tunisia.

Yeah, starting a new life in a foreign country would probably be tough without a solid resume to work off of.

I'd want to live in Australia

mine is good, but no one wants a runt who only has 2 years of work experience

when you have 4-5 years of good work experience (on top of your degree/masters etc) you'll have a much stronger chance of getting a visa.

Yes, I do. I'd like to move to Sweden, there is high life quality and Sweden is also friendly to LGBT, while Russia is totally not. I also hate Russian mentality.

How come so many of you fags from first world cunt are thinking about running away? Just wait until you here how shit my country is. I'm sure for someone from Western Europe or NA, traveling or working overseas for a few years should be enough. Then go back to your home to make 65k with your oversea experiences. I'm so jelly.

Anyway, I can probably ask for Japanese citizenship or permanent residency because Japan give it out pretty damn easy. (Just having a job and not being a retarded monolingual) But it's not like I wanted to.

>ask for Japanese citizenship or permanent residency because Japan give it out pretty damn easy

are you married to a japanese citizen?

I've been fantasising about emigrating to an independent Scotland

I'm really anxious about how Brexit will play out, if I'm not wrong I could move there until March 2019 and then apply for visa after the 2-year adjustment period

No not yet, but gaijin can ask for permanent residency even without marriage.

not really
japan is not perfect
but I can't live anywhere else
especially as an alien

Yes, they can.
PR is easy, but the citizenship without marriage to a Japanese national is hard.

I'm not fundamentally opposed to the notion, but until I gain impression that the country is, by consent of its own society, about to turn into a totalitarian dystopia that arbitrarily expropriates and murders people, I don't feel pressing need to do so.

My country is going to turn into a totalitarian dystopia... But I don't have money to move. What do?

I don't know... take some menial jobs to save enough for a one way ticket?

If I were to move, I'd have to constantly deal with foreigners with an inferior culture and horrible sounding language. I'd rather not.

Thanks UK

Ugh, I think I'm not gonna make it in time.

What's stopping you? I think Australia and New Zealand take brits easily, also use EU open borders while you still can

I hate my life here but I don't know where I would go instead.

I would move to some nice place if it was easy. Like some company offered me relocation or I won the visa lottery.

that means you're fucking useless and a part of the problem in this country
ticket to thailand is like 20000 from most parts of the country and another 20000 would keep you alive there for a month, with 30C there whole year around you'll be alright even living as a hobo

that means any fucking street cleaner not burdened with feeding a child or other relations can make enough for a ticket in half a year

You sound like a foreigner, let me guess, Eastern Euro?

I don't know about "permanently", I don't see the need to commit to that so definitely
But I definitely plan to try living abroad, and if it's good, who knows -- might stay
Also depends how shit the UK turns out in the future