Be Turk

>Be Turk
>Fall in love with white girl
>She says "yes"
>Both of us happiest we've ever been
>Going to try for kids soon
Why the fuck shouldn't the two of us be happy together?
Telling white women they should have white babies takes away their autonomy, which is exactly what Islam does and SJW philosophy tries to do via shaming and such.
Why can't you nerds just fuck off and let people gravitate towards what makes them happy?
>pic related

>inb4 150 replies, 20 images omitted

>replies to this without sageing
Oh Canada

Be happy, roach, as long as you can.
Not long now.

Your smile looks weird, but just do your thing bro

Well I've got news for you

I'm going to go brush my teeth

>Why can't you nerds just fuck off and let people gravitate towards what makes them happy?

Killing race mixers would make me happy, should I gravitate towards that too?

White beta bois just getting upset over the fact that tiny white pee pee won't satisfy a white woman.

She's obviously Jewess, not white so go ahead and dirty up those genes with your roachiness

You can sure try, I guess.
But there aren't laws preventing me from fucking my fiance, now are there?

Germans aren't white dude, only slavs are.

if that's actually you, youre clearly not a "turk" turk, so idgaf in the end.

You're not a turk.

You're wife's son is black.

You voted for Bernie.

Your bait is shit.

All turks should die

>You can sure try, I guess.

Thanks for wanting me to be happy.

You didn't apologise.

You know the irony big boy ? Your kids are going to end up white, bullied by blacks and arabs, and confused as hell because despite the exterior, they won't have any of the historical privilege whites are supposed to have

Enjoy your short-sightedness

>She says "yes"
>Both of us happiest we've ever been
>Try for kids

Enjoy cuckoldry, divorce and bleeding alimony money, Mehmet

you look like a numale faggot

Muh Arabs cause we don't know how to negotiate with the bad guys

Just send us a turk woman in exchange

>looks at flag
Do I really need to point out the irony? Stop projecting, Pierre. We're not the country with a fetish for knocking down 2800 churches and building mosques.

Because what makes you happy isn't necessarily what's good for society. But good for you either way.

I know where this is going.

either you're a troll or delusional, in both cases you're a fat circumcised animal. fuck off

>organise wedding in Turkey
>a 12-year old kid comes in and blows up his explosive vest
>everyone is turned into kebab

Lather, rinse, repeat.

""""""""""woman""""""""""

You're a fucking WHITE MALE

>gravitate towards what makes them happy

Because true happiness is not achieved by things or other people. These can be taken away, be it by accident or malice.
True happiness can only be achieved inwardly, by being content with one's virtuous behavior.

If we'd all gravitate towards the short-lived "happiness" that things or people provide, we'd all be doing drug-filled orgies 24/7.

Since we have concluded that virtuous behavior leads to happiness, we must now judge if racemixing is virtuous behavior.
But the nature of the soul is such that it is connected to one's ancestors, and a mixed-race person will never truly feel at home anywhere, his soul will always be pulled between the two sides of his ancestors. He will never truly know what virtue even is, as he cannot look to his ancestors to show him.

Therefore, we can conclude that racemixing is not virtuous behavior, since it prevents the result of it from ever truly achieving happiness.
But, since it is not virtuous behavior, it cannot make you happy either.

Therefore, you and your wife are unhappy, you just haven't noticed yet.
Q.E.D.

I am sure your divorce in a few years and life-long payments will lead you to the same conclusion.

Hah I knew I shouldn't have posted here. Looks like you children are so easy to rile up.
The sad part? None of you would even say anything to me if you passed me on the street.

You sound miserable. Am I wrong in saying that? Be honest.

You just permanently moved up in my list of favorite countries

>Be half Ojibwe half Irish
>have beautiful German French girlfriend
>having some pleasure in knowing our children will be the first in her families entire history to have brown eyes

feels good man

Looks like they'll also be ugly manlets.

If that's you in that pic, you look like a weakling cuck bro

You would be beaten and your gf raped here in turkey. Don't even come here for holidays

im 6'3" she is 5'4" I think were fine

I could break you in half

also
>implying anyone would want to go to your shithole of a country

don't ever come here for refugee status

you both are ugly af

Nice beard faggot

>beautiful ... girlfriend

the fact that you're even asking for consent here to be happy about what you and your girlfriend have decided to do with your lives makes you an idiot worthy of being thrown out to the curb by as soon as she's got the chance , hopefully with an anmenian to make you fell like less than a piece of shit

Race mixing is great, it's slowly cleansing the white gene pool, and halfbreeds will die in the coming race wars.

Will you cut off her head when your family rejects her?

looks like your tits are bigger than hers

you're both horribly ugly, you can keep her

> Be Syrian Christian
> redpilled and nationalistic
> want to save western civilization
> Most on Sup Forums would like to see me hanging from a tree

I wonder who's behind this post

Neither of you are remotely good-looking.

You just know he's into cuckold just by that Glasses-nose-beard combo

it's the ugly part thats not fine.

Nice blog. Now fuck off.

>brown eyes
Why do people these days wish for their kids to be inferior in some way? Whatever happened to attempting to get the best genetic stock for your offspring.

Rope.

Yeah no facial hair for me, guess i'll never have that balding nu-male look

>Sup Forums posters in charge of attractive standards

>holidays
Lmao I'm not a Muslim, you can shove your Islamic """""""holidays"""""""" up your ass

she has fake blond hair anyways

>racemixing

when will this meme end?

>

FUCK OFF YOU EVIL TURK CUNT

i dont get it, you are half native american and irish? how does that happen?

Is that what a numale cuck looks like ?

Because if not you certainly look like one !

WHY IS IT ALWAYS BLONDE WOMEN WHO ARE INTO RACE MIXING

ITT: Sup Forums yet again fails to realize that Turkey is a racially diverse country and a big percentage are purely descendants of the white native populations as well as the abducted balkan janissaries

Judging by your weak jaw and your scruffy hair-growth, not to mention your pudgy face, that turk would most likely hold you down and rape you, there would be no breaking other than the breaking of your anal innocence.

A turk that lives in the u.s.

You must love your country and fellow turks very much, I guess.

Alcoholism and unprotected sex
>French jokes

I wasn't even referring to you, you ugly son of a bitch. Shave that sad fucking excuse of a beard

I meant holidays in US..

What the fuck why do I feel like I'm talking to complete retards here?

That guy can pass as a german (dinaric) though

>What the fuck why do I feel like I'm talking to complete retards here?
What did he mean by this?

Irish man marries a Native American women and they have a kid and its me.

Yeah some 4'5" turk is going to take on a 6'3" warehouse worker who spends all day lifting shit

that turk in the OP is at least white and has a real identity

>"blonde" women

This

She is a whore anyway, if she has zero morals to fuck a non white she'll fuck anything

> A fucking leaf neckbeard
> A fucking eastern prostitute
> A fucking pair of fucking pair of glasses

What are you trying to prove?

Happy for not being in their own country, happy for not being with their own women. Topkek.
Something must be wrong with your country and women. Oh and off course it is the fault of the evil bad white men.

What's up with those ridiculous beta nu male haircuts, beards, and hipster glasses?

>eastern
thats a anglo woman

>implying I look anything other than white
>women never talk to me so they must all be whores

must be tough growing up so socially awkward.

>eastern

She is literally half German half French and can trace her family back to the 1700s

Why do Europeans make such incoherent posts
English isn't a hard language ffs

He said German French, assuming she's from France, she's from the east.

He's a Dutchfag. Most likely on drugs as he shitposts here.

You're both genetically inferior. Why would I care

All they hear is Arabic these days so who can really blame them?

I also have a german gf but I dunno if I should post a picture

>from france
>east
france is in the west

>Telling white women they should have white babies takes away their autonomy, which is exactly what Islam does and SJW philosophy tries to do via shaming and such.
We are in favour of taking away women's autonomy because they're irrational, emotional, hysterical animals who vote with their feels.
Islam is wrong about most things, but women barefoot and in the kitchen isn't one of them

>ALL DAY LIFTING

Please let this be a meme, cause from the first fucking picture you have shown us, you are literally nothing but low test. Everything gives it away, as i said, weak hair growth, no defined jaw line, extra weight, bad eye-sight are ALL indications of being LOW-TEST.

Show proofs if you are "Lifting all day"

Post it

Naw her father is full German from Wolfsburg and her mother is full French from Nice

Do it faggot, it triggers these NIDF retards so bad

>Show proofs

Fuck no, I don't want to see gross man tits

You're retarded and your country is irrelevant.

So France isn't in the west?

Looks like a bee stung your face, dude. Are you ok?

Thank God for brown eyes. It's nice to have such a visible warning sign.

Just for (you)

>implying you cant be overweight and strong at the same time
>implying my forever full head of hair and 2 day old vacation facial hair has anything to do with test

Who gives a fuck ? I never said the opposite. You might as well post your 23 and me results and prove you don't have down's syndrome, it should be quite the challenge.

East of France you fucking illiterate and geographically challenged cunt.