Is CNN redpilled?

Is CNN going redpill? Race war now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P28D-1oYZRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racist and sexist much cnn? I can't ebin

Its open racist toward black population. We should sue them and get it viral, not every single black is a felon like they tried to imply.

CNN works for the Clintons so it really makes you think.

Those view at national television are too extreme even for our satire.

court? What is this the fucking 1700's?

Felons should not be able to vote.

End of story.

They recognize blacks are criminals but are simultaneously so brainwashed that they think the only reason for it is a racist justice system.

Y'know, instead of blacks being violent apes and all.

Hmmm, really made me think.

(((They))) mixed up the command letters to democrats and republicans. This mistake will be fixed soon.

>commit crime 10 years ago
>lifetime ban on voting
Murica.

Watch out you can end in jail for ()()().

Why? Afraid they'll elect a criminal?

I saw them talking about this today and there sticking to it. They consider felon rights a black issue. Just like they consider needing an ID to vote is racist

Because doing crime should not be incentivized.

So keeping your rights is an incentive?

Lmao so all blacks are criminals start spamming cnn Twitter and fb with this screenshot

If you violate others rights then you have yours taken away

They they suggest most black americans are felons. Is it true?

Anybody who has demonstrated that they lack the skills to make good decisions should not be able to vote.
Anybody on welfare, felons, people with multiple divorces (male or female), and just generally retarded people who can't pass a test asking basic information about the united states government.
>tfw someone who can't count to 100 and doesn't even know what the president is has a vote that counts exactly as much as mine

Please tell me how allowing felons to vote is incentives crime you autist.

You commit a crime. You pay fines. You do your time. You face employment discrimination. You have a permanent mark on your background. Society treats you different.

You're faced with a lifetime consequence for what could be your only mistake in life. No matter how much you've changed or regret it.

Now you should have more of your rights taken away for life? Disenfranchisement? What's next? Can't buy guns? Wait already done. Can't buy property? That's a good one to remove next.

Felons lost their rights to vote.
>Do the crime
>Do the time

No doubt, that's what jail is for. But should you never get back the most fundamental responsibility of an american citizen?

>for the rest of your life
>even for victimless felonies

You know why these type of laws are crooked? Because they don't apply to the true type of felons who shouldn't be able to vote. Identity thieves, frauds, embezzlers. All these crooked crimes are okay once you do your time.

But get caught with some drugs, lifetime ban on your right to vote.

drug addict rant warning.

maybe try not being a nigger then

What about once they've "done their time?"

A felon who's served their sentence and is now free from prison should be automatically re-enfranchised after a modest good-behaviour period.

Sup Forums pretends they never committed a crime before.

idiot, imagine a government made visiting Sup Forums a crime. so now you are a felon and can't elect a different government

Of course, Jew owned media is always redpilled and realistic about the real world, goy.

Yep. Everyone is to be treated equally in America. If that bothers you, go somewhere else.

Black people should be allowed to vote from prisonto amke up for racial inequality.

It's safe to say that golden rule has a few caveats.
We don't let a 17 year old vote but we do let a 20 year old retard.

We need to make rules based on common sense rather than feel good bullshit.

And that's decided by what the majority of America wants, not Sup Forumstards who are angry because they can't get a woman to touch them.

When did 17 year olds decide they shouldn't be allowed to vote?
>hurr they didn't but everyone else did
So you're all for the tyranny of the majority?
If everyone agreed with me you just shrug and accept it?

BLM pwnd by statistics.

youtube.com/watch?v=P28D-1oYZRY

Felons can't vote. Always forget about that. So many fake injustices that you sometimes forget about legit inequality, but fuck them am I right. They only served their time which is usually worse punishment than an eye for an eye, but whatever.

Nigger with a record detected

They made an egregiously dumb decision that harmed innocent people in one way or another.
Yes. Fuck them.

>satire
>perusalem
Checks out

>there are idiots out there that can't function without drugs
>sad!

It's been established that children shouldn't be able to do things like drink, vote, drive, etc. I'm not in agreement with all the arbitrary numbers, but they are good enough.

What about felonies like possession or store-theft?

This harmed people?

Even crimes like assault can be a felony just because you got in a fight with someone who provoked you.

>walking with your girl
>nigger insults her
>you punch his lights out
>you're a felon for life now

it wasn't fundamental at the founding of the country. It isn't every American's duty to vote or to even have a vote.

This

>chiming in on an argument without reading it
He claimed in america everyone should be able to vote because we're all equal and everyone shits rainbows and happiness.
Your point here was my point. We're NOT all equal because we've already invalidated the right o vote for several demographics, including teens.
Possession is contributing to the illegal drug trade which harms millions. If you want to stop that then work toward making them legal before you try to use it.
> store-theft
>theft
>victimless
>mfw
Are you literally retarded?
>Even crimes like assault can be a felony just because you got in a fight with someone who provoked you.
If you think punching someone over words is reasonable you're a retarded nigger that has no business affecting a government body.

I agree that voting is not a fundamental right in a republic such as the US. then what about the bill of rights? should felons have the right to bear arms? currently, the 2nd amendment is stripped from them.

>babies should vote
Use common sense. Obviously we were talking about adults. Why would a child be allowed to vote?

Drugs only harm the user.

>wants to make drugs legal
>can't because drug users can't vote
Okay.

>Walmart is crying over a TV being stolen. Now they can't pay their bill

Now I see you're a cuck who wouldn't defend your own girl. No need to bother reasoning with cucks.

How in the fucking fuck did you get "babies should vote" from what I said?
It was literally the exact opposite you fucking dunce.

Also for you other retarded points...
>wants to make drugs legal
>can't because drug users can't vote
I don't use drugs and I vote for them to be legalized because I'm not a fucking idiot and know what restraint is.
.>Walmart is crying over a TV being stolen. Now they can't pay their bill
>they're not victims if I don't like them
I guess I can just murder you're dumb ass them. Jesus fucking christ you're an idiot.

>a britbong understanding voting responsibility
Go polish your queen's pearl, Hajad.

MSM will self destruct in ......

>Da white mens be harassin us, locking us up. When we ain't even do nuffin. Jus so we can't vote. They jus takin our vote away different now. Racism still alive they just be concealin it.