Olympus, the greek god of athleticism, has decided that Norway is his favourite country...

Olympus, the greek god of athleticism, has decided that Norway is his favourite country. Does your country value /fit/ness?

Looks like we did alright.

I feel like I'm the only burger who prefers the winter games over the summer ones.

why are your nordic cousins comparatively so shit at winter sports. what makes Norway stand out from the rest of Scandinavia

/fit/ness is literally just squats, oats, and retarded neck exercises. I don't believe any olympian (or anybody accomplished) would come within a mile of the shithole that is this site.

Some of these sports were invented in Norway so we probably take them even more seriously than Finland and Sweden.

You shouldn't even list us, we're not part of scandinavia

They take asthma medicine and steroids

America is pretty good at both summer and winter olympics, I can give credit where credit is due.

seems to me the real masterrace in Europe are ze Germans. dominate winter, dominate summer, dominate world cups, top competitors in almost every motorsport, strongest economy, rules eu with an iron fist, etc.

> Russia not even in top 10
well at least we got hockey right for the first time in 20 years

I know, but he also asked about our nordic cousins. And since Danes are not snowniggers, it's just Finland and Sweden that are relevant.

>Literally zero (0) medals

That is only because their population is 16 times bigger than ours. It's very hard to recruit talent for every sport under the sun when you live in a small country.

They have better drugs.

why does norway bring paraolympic athletes to normal olympics?

all norwegian athletes are asthmatics,atleast they take medicine for asthmatics

Russia win figure skating, and silver too

That is only good sport in winter Olympics

>olympic athletes from russia
Why not just Russia?

get a load of this faggot

Yeah? Name 1 sport + best athlete that normies know about from Winter Olympics

t. asthma

Russian athletes are cheater steroid users, especially in Sochi

Not like the poor innocent pure clean Norwegian asthmatics

What the fuck is wrong with Japan? Asians are lighter so they should be travelling faster on top of snow/ice or in the air.

they are banned from the olympics, dumbo

How would anyone on this site know a thing about normies

red gerard? chloe kim? Shaun white? you know, the Americans who actually brought home the gold

Sucks to your ass-mar!

davido

I'm thinking more household names, like Tiger Woods or Michael Jordon or Tom Brady

Normies might know Shawn white, don't know about the other 2

Population of 323 milion... 9 gold.

Wtf lmao nobody knows the first two. Shaun white maybe because he's been around a while

Ah yes availability of medals and number of participants scales with population

We did really good.
Only really mad about Edin choking.

Winter sport is only really popular in the north, not really as widespread as in Norway.

How many people live in typical winter states? Do you know?

non Greeks really dont get
you really are subhuman savages

small percentage of the population.
extremely smalls when then considering winter states with any kind of mountainous terrain. States like Michigan , Wisconsin, Minnesota etc all have pretty harsh snowy winters but they are flat as fuck.
A few rocky mountain states, Alaska, and then wealthy families in less ideal winter sporting states would still constitute a population much larger than Norway though desu. More than the Nordic countries combined so our performance in winter games isn't very impressive even when accounting for that.

Phone posting while drunk. Not highly recommended

Thank goodness for Lizzy Yarnold getting our customary 1 (one) gold medal. I'd hate to just get 4 bronzes and that's it.