Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?

>Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?
>Radcliffe: Yeah, quite a bit. I watched a few documentaries. Spent some time reading message boards of some white supremacy groups.

>Did you post on those message boards?
>I did not! No, absolutely not. I didn’t want to get into that. But it was more about getting a sense of how the non-intellectual elite of the movement talk to each other and talk about things. The biggest insight it gave me was the extent to which everything is [believed to be] a fucking part of this global conspiracy.

>What surprised you about that world?
>How diverse—diverse is a strange word to use—but how diverse the beliefs were. Like, the fact that there are some people who believe the Bible is the word of God. And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.

Do you think he browsed this board?
I don't think he did personally, there was no worshipping of cartoon frogs in the film.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Radcliffe
putlocker.is/watch-imperium-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>message boards
Probably redit.

KEK.
He is still in the denial stage, refusing to accept the red-pill.

Fuck this half an actor. Daniel Day Lewis would have used a coat hanger to give himself autism. Christian Bale would have gained 12 stone for the role.

I think he came here definitely. But he probably frequented stormfront and other more legit neo-nazi websites.

So if you are far right you can't be an intellectual? PABLUM

Radcliffe, I know you're reading this. Come. Step into the light.

Give him five years he'll be one of us.

The seeds have been planted.

pretty sure he's a jew himself.

>Did you post on those message boards?
>I did not!

Yeah right. Harry Potter is amongst us, lads.

>wow, these bigots think God exists
>and these bigots also mock Christianity

Which is it?

>wow, these bigots are Christian
>oh, your muslim? How great, we need more muslims because they have great faith

You're a (((wizard))) Harry!

>lurks /po/ 2 days
>illumination on what nozis are
>makes a film about it
jews everybody

>implying he isn't redpilled now
He's just hiding it.

>Harry fucking Potter posts on Sup Forums

He's contrasting the intellectual elite (those who write books/make documentaries, etc) with like 'soldier class' (for lack of a better word) and general propagandists.

I may hate him but he doesn't seem smart enough to be a jew.

Probably some 1/8th Jew or something.

absolutely this. you think an actor would willingly pass up the opportunity to be user for a while? bitch please.

and thats how we get them. as soon as you come here and participate, its all downhill from there.

>non-intellectual elite of the movement

doesn't imply that movement doesn't have an intellectual elite

we gave you our language USA, learn to use it

He is. He will learn to hate himself

Maybe, maybe Stormfront.

I mean, I kinda agreed with him.
Neo-nazis with the "muh jews are controling everything" are one of the worst part of Sup Forums and even people here laugh about them.

Ofcourse hes here, and is redpilled, but come on, you all cant be this idiots?

Think! THINK!

What would happen to him and his career, if hed admid publicly that hes redpilled in a JEWSIH CONTROLLED MEDIA AND MOVIE BUSINESS?!!

THINK! He cant announce it publicly.

There are pretty severe restrictions imposed, in some countries criminal ones on the art you can create, if its view express that contrary to the social norm, so doesn't that STIFLE any possible intellectualism outside of the confines of the barracks?

His mother was a kike. He's full jew

Blanco?

sauce?

He's a kike

>>How diverse

See we ain't so different

Only that our eyes are open!

Daniel day Lewis would have actually joined the Aryan nation and burned some crosses irl

What did they mean by this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Radcliffe

> Daniel Day Lewis would have used a coat hanger to give himself autism

holy shit, thanks for the laughs, friend.

>implying the Jews aren't controlling everything

>I did not! No! Absolutely not!
methinks the lady doth protest too much

>tfw Harry potter was on our board telling pajeet to poo in the loo

>visiting a Taiwanese basket weaving forum to study white supremacy

He never fucking came here. Sup Forums is a board of peace

Finally back from Canada, Dan "Age on the Clock, Rage on my Cock" Schneider?

>bolshevik

Exactly. He would be losing his career AND family and all support.

How redpilled is this movie, is it eorth the watch?

>>Did you post on those message boards?
>>I did not! No, absolutely not.
Lying bastard. I bet he went full on Gas the kikes racewar now stormfag. Search his pc, bet it's full of pepes.

Daniel Day Lewis would have probably lynched some blacks and denied the Holocaust multiple times.

Most Jews aren't globalists, but most Globalists are Jews and the rest are useful idiot leaders used by said globalists to spread degeneracy.

Really makes you think

>non-intellectual elite
kek

Radcliff:
So, were you touching your little Jew dick whilst reading testosterone filled posts, you little sissy bitch?

It's meant to make us look bad, but I bet it'll be funny.

this is why the west needs islam

If you knew how many Jews browse this board, you'd be disgusted

almost all of us are?

Leo did all the same fake platitudes for Changing unchained

inb4 filthy mudblood

(jew)

this site's gotta be like %35 chaim

also:

>Some of these white supremacist types have been in the news lately because of Donald Trump. Do you think the characters in the movie would be galvanized by Trump’s campaign?
>Radcliffe: I don’t know…. I think the people in our movie are already much more extreme than Trump is even. I mean, that’s obviously xenophobic and extremist. But I don’t know.

>Ragussis (the director of the film): I don’t think you need to speculate. It’s very clear to see the actual reactions of people in the white supremacist community to this campaign. They feel like a light is being shone on the true and most gripping problems of our society. Maybe not to the extent that they want. But the idea that someone is willing to talk about immigration in a more forceful way—yes, that is something that they have responded to, if you go on their message sites and you look at them.

>Radcliffe: Yeah, I’m not doing that anymore.

Conspiracy theories like Joos own Hollywood, the Banks and Media?

Without looking it up: Studio, Director & lead Actor are all Echoes. Its just a (((coincidence))).

He probably didn't come here.
Sup Forums is one of the least well-known right-wing boards on the internet outside of Sup Forums. He probably went to places like Stormfront where there are literal retards who believe that Italians like me aren't white and who actually believe in the Jewish desert religion known as Christianity
He didn't say anything like that you retarded Christweenie. He was just pointing out the fact that there is a great divide between right-wingers over religion.

There are tons of atheists and christians on pol and we have "atheists btfo" threads all the time.

>other more legit neo-nazi websites.

Ah, so /pol can only aspire to becoming a legit shithole. Hope springs eternal.

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Auschwitz

Do you think Radcliffe knows the only reason why he was cast as Harry Potter was because he was a juden?

Fucking harry botter, what a pisshead arsehole

>those racist white losers want to control who comes in to the country
>what losers!!!

I can't wait for their family members to get raped and killed. It won't be mine because I'm not having kids in this world where whites are a minority. They're going to openly discriminate against whites in the name of fairness.

>Yer a white nationalist, 'Arry Potter

>Yeah, I’m not doing that anymore

>he thinks he can just leave

Yeah he browsed this board without a doubt.

Hi Daniel you faggot manlet.

>here there are literal retards who believe that Italians like me aren't white

But you aren't white. You smell funny too.

This is what people mean when they say /pol made them less right wing. The day I figured out that so many of my /pol bros were filthy fucking jews I got sad. But now I accept that people all over the world are like me in a lot of ways. We don't have to agree on birth right supremecy to hate Muslims with each other.

you've clearly never been to stormfront, considering that they all believe Italians are white, whereas Sup Forumsacks don't always.
most of their time is spent complaining about blacks, whereas pol spend most of its time arguing about Hillary and whose white. so stormfront is much more unified in the regard of "who is white"

Kek, this. He's going to regret getting the leading role in this film.

Here you go gypsy.
putlocker.is/watch-imperium-online-free-putlocker.html

>tfw the Ben Garrison edits were by a jew

>there are only two religions
Kek, what about all the ones that want to go back to Norse mythology.

OK Fritz.

>my /pol bros were filthy fucking jews
Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Somebody tell Radcliff about Central Banking and Disproportionate Jewish control of it.

Taunt him and say "Your Jewish maters have it all under control! You should do a little dance to celebrate."

Taunts like this are subtle ways to break down believers faith in "Jews Dindunuffin!"

Oh, he knows.

>Daniel Day Lewis would have used a coat hanger to give himself autism.

That sounds pretty harsh, wouldn't it be easier just to get vaccinated?

There is nothing wrong with that. Jews are some of the most redpilled people on earth. The problem (for us) is that they mainly use it for their own advantage.

kekasaurus rex

>Italians
>white

Uh, user...

I fucked up, that would have been funnier

it's cringy shit

2/10

Truth: Jews in this thread are here because they want to buttfuck Radcliff and think they can get more fap material. You reptiles know im right

He'll either become like us or he'll build a wall in his mind to keep himself happy.
Of course happiness is not lost if you take the red pill; you just need to learn to appreciate the smaller things.

google also says Todd Howard is 6'1''

>Italians are white
nigger i've got news for you

He'll be back.

Even before pol I thought its one of the unfunniest memes.
But here are a lot of 12 posting this shit over and over, its a youtube tier meme, yt is full of le goyim posters.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

They could have at least picked up a copy of culture of critique or gone to an NPI conference or something.

Do you goys think he lurked Sup Forums?

>yfw Radcliffe was red pilled on accident preparing for a role and now he will forever live with cognitive dissonance as a result.

He has to say it, doesn't he? The fact that he goes on about how diverse we are means he's looking into this stuff.

Soon enough, he'll be one of us. One of us. One of us.

>Italians like me aren't white
>posts from Ireland
hmmm

Nope.
We're not full on Stormfront. That's where he went.

(pic unrelated)

kek this
You can visit this board once and discard everything as absolutely ridiculous BS but some strange force will pull your here again and again and again.
Its really weird.

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble, we accept him.