Would you like to live in a world like this?

Would you like to live in a world like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers#Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wouldn't because i would be dead

Fuck no.

I would.

> no greater finland
You had one job

Hell no, my grandpa killed nazis.

This country is not for you, Sergei

But it is, Finland is Russian land.

Hmmm why would congo niggers turn natsoc?

shittymap, shitty SA flag

fuck off cuck

Depends, would slavs get exterminated? I'd be delighted to live in the 3rd Reich if they don't hate slavs

It was literally Hitler's plan to exterminate slavs along with the Jews

>italy has neither corsica nor tunisia

Evidently not. The cancer ought not to spread any further than Karelia

>the eternal sa*di remains
No.

Go back, Ivan.

yes

Wait, I thought Finland was Axis, no?

Yes we are Axis that guy is a r*Ssian

God no. As far as far right ideologies go, nazis are bottom of the barrel. Fuck them. For alternate timelines, give me a 1934 coup in France, a restoration of an Integralist monarchy, a closer alliance with Poland and the Little Entente, a reach out to Italy and the various far right movements in Europe and beyond, a quick war against Germany to defang Hitler, then a united Europe against the Reds.

That said, if you really want a nazis won timeline, make it one where Hitler realised the potential of turning the French into an ally instead of going full revanchism.

Looks like someone took beet diarrhea on the map.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

But seriously, fuck this map. What kind of a retard doesn't know Finland would have gotten control of all of the Nordics, the entire Northwest of Russia, the Baltics and the Belgian Congo.

Don't pretend you're any better. Finns are known drunks and criminals. You fucking kill each other en masse during your drunk escapades.

ok bolan

We still go back to work in the morning and we are educated. We are the greatest people in the world

>2007-2009
Typical Fingol cherrypicking.

How are Estonians such thugs?

No you retard, we weren't part of axis. We just cooperated

>Eesti
;_;

We were a part of the Axis and good friends with the Nazis. You swede pig

What now?

Read some history you white trash pig, we weren't part of axis

Russians, I think.

No one reports murder in Finland. It's your national sport, therefore seen as normal.

25% Russian minority

oh ok then

>USA
>666
The Great Satan confirmed

>

There are no murders in Finland. Murder requires close physical contact.

Read some history you homo city cuck. We love Hitler and we were a major power in the Axis

What the fuck.

This image is very real. There are several others and you can take a hundred more if you come to Finland.

No this would be awful for everyone. Literally no one would benefit from this.

Naziboos are pure cringe.

We have created a containment board for them for a reason. They must go back.

>Utrechtcommieblocks.jpg

Poland has as many commieblocks as Germany

>all flats are commieblocks

Mutt education. Not even once.

lol

I have 0 pictures saved on my computer that mock Germany so I'll just post this: O B S E S S E D

Concession accepted.

I have 0 pictures saved on my computer that mock USA so I'll just post this: O B E S E

range ban finland

Finland is God.

but is this pic really true though

This, larping autist nazi Finn proved that my fellow countrymen are stupid as fuck. We weren't part of axis, we just cooperated.

>Hungarians owning my hometown

So is this webm.

A single American occupies more space than an entire Finnish bus stop queue.

oh so it's the american influence

Yes we were and Hitler praised us as his greatest ally and better than Italy or Japan and Japan was always calling us their europasian friends and Italy wanted to help us in the winter war because they thought we were so valuable

hahaha benis :DDDDDDDDDD

Is it so hard to write "axis powers" in google and click the link to wikipedia article?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers

Here's an inconvenient fact: Mannerheim hated Hitler and thought that his breath smelled horrible

More specific link for this braindead idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers#Finland

BTFO

definitely.

Finland WAS an Axis power. Hidden documents proved it.

Mannerheim loved him and cried out of joy when he showed up at his birthday

>hidden documents
>no proof

>literally making shit up
Stop embarrassing us all, you should be hanged for making us all look like fools

”””””hidden documents””””” from where? Hommaforum? Stormfront? Sup Forums?

Don’t respond to me, just stop posting.

Hidden documents are proof, you imbecile

Hidden documents from WW2

Then post these secret documents. Prove me wrong.

I always thought that everyone knew that Estonians are generally viewed as criminals...

Well show us the proof then you fucking cretin

>self hating german

Pa-fucking-thetic.

Dudes, you have google, just do some research. Maybe read a book or two.

Anyone who unironically believes hitler was a good leader should read a history book. No, Sup Forums doesn't fucking count

BLAAAAAAAAAARGHRGHBLBRGHRGHHRGHHRGHHHH

Cool argument, Helsinki fag

On the same level as yours. Provide solid proof for your claims or admit your defeat.

You claimed that Finland was part of axis yet you were proven wrong. Now you claim that there was hidden documents yet you refuse to prove it. Stop embarrassing us all and post the proofs. Now.

Mine consisted of words and fact, yours was just rude and unpleasant.

>wikipedia
>proof
Anyone can edit wikipedia pages. The reality is that Finland was and is considered a major Axis power.

CRINGE

No

So you were just baiting the whole time, good. I actually thought you were mentally handicapped and got a bit concerned

Jesus fucking Christ you have to be pretending to be retarded, I've seen Sup Forumstards with better debating skills and they only yell muh cuck

>france exists
>britain exists

no

Well I happen to be a Sup Forumstard and I am very good at debating, at least compared to you

Yup, pretending to be retarded confirmed. Final (you) you'll get from me. Maybe stop embarrassing us all though. Kill yourself instead.

Literally nightmare tier map.

Not sure why Finns are so rude on Sup Forums, they're much more friendly on Sup Forums and /bant/

>I'm a poltard, why won't people respect me!

It's a mystery.

Pic related is me. Dare to post yourself?

Your arms need a bit of work, but looking good overall.

You skipped penis day.

Fuck no

I bet Poland has a bit higher crime rates than Finland :D

>ireland lone non fascist country
well, here we go again

why do you have this picture saved on your computer, dear poltard?

You look very big and respectable brother. I've been thinking about growing a beard like that.