Holohoax

Heated debate on kikebook, and this was one of the replies from a "teacher" on the subject of Holocuast:

"The idea about the math not being correct [referring to how many corpses can be burned in a furnace] is based on a pamplet published by Fred Leuchter through the "neo-nazi" Robert Faurisson, sponsored by the "neo-nazi" Ernst Zuendel in 1988.

Leuchter based his assumptions and claims on experience from American gass chambers built to execute prisoners, and not large groups of people. The math involved is vastly different from each other. For instance Leucter's claims will not take into account how many people a gass chamber will hold.

Moreover it is well known that the crematoriums in Auschwitz was not operated in the same manner as regular civilian ones. In many cases the corpses were barely burned at all before fresh bodies were added. This was done under strict practice. One testimony by an operator of the furnaces describe how he dug out partially burned bodies and buried them, and that he quite literally was walking in flesh in the mass graves.

This does, of course, only apply to the bodies that were cremated (which wasn't all of them).

The claim about there being more Jews in Europe after WW2 than before relies on at least two separate false sources. The first is that the number of Jews in Soviet- and Eastern Europe in general weren't mapped properly, so the numbers of Jews in Europe before the war were mostly Vest- and Central Europeans. In addition to that there's a question about what type of number you're using, seeing as the Germans ran into trouble defining a Jew. This resulted in many problems for the Nazis - especially in Eastern Europe - hence the saying "Wer Jude ist bestimme ich!"."

What do you think Sup Forums? I don't buy it, and it feels like there is no proof to back up his claim. (Translated from Norwegian to English)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
unblockvideos.com/
proxy.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post some red pill infographs in response

he just did a copy pasta and ctr+v

already debunked on modern day ovens and crematoria

it takes 2 fucking hours.

so if his theory is that they only "barely burned" the corpses how come they are nowhere to be found?

Any proof in pictures will never suffice, from either side.

I'm still not sure on the holocaust though. The only thing that makes me wonder is the time it takes to gas/burn the amount of people that are claimed to be murdered.

Either way I don't even care if it happened or not, I would just like to know the truth. Text/pictures can't be trusted, so only logic and math will tell us the truth right?

This is total nonsense

Here's a full explaination why:
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

The Germans designed the infrastructure of the entire camp. Why would they build so few ovens? Why would they rush things to the point where they are digging out half-burned bodies and burying them? In reality this is post-hoc reasoning to try to explain how they COULD have done it, not how they WOULD have done it

Individual ovens are for saving individual ashes to give to relatives. If you don't care about this, you would use a large industrial blast furnace capable of cremating thousands of bodies a day.

I should add that in an oven, adding twice as much flesh makes the process take twice as long.

It doesn't matter if they were shoving more bodies in before the other bodies were finished burning. The oven can only burn through a fixed number of pounds/second.

Remember most of the human body is water. Most of the time in the cremation process is spent boiling off the water in the corpse. If you boil 2 gallons it takes twice as long as just 1 gallon

He is making bunch of ad verecundiam argument.

>mass graves

Bump w/ Info

Don't let the shills slide this. POST

NO SLIDE

well, basically if you have any time of prison camp during war, you need body disposal. People are of course going to die, and you are going to need their bedspace, so whatcha do with the bodies? -Merely the existence- of crematoriums doesn't prove people were mass murdered. Existence of them only -proves- bodies were disposed of.

You have to show other evidence that shows people were -mass murdered-.

but to me, it is highly doubtful they were burning 100s at a time. Even with modern gas crematoriums, it takes hours for a body to burn down even to the point they have to chop and grind up the remaining bones. To WWII era Americans, being shown crematoriums at a time in society when burial was the only 'decent' way to dispose of bodies, was probably shocking though.

>blocked in your country

Wonder why, goy....

>tfw only scored a 127 on iq test

w-why even live

Thank you all for posting, people. I've replied with as much info as I could pack into two full posts on kikebook, so we'll just have to see what happens.

I have never been this close to revealing my true power level in "public" before, but this really pisses me off.

I know about Robert Faurisson. He's a very hard working historian who was deported and made serious recheaches about gas chambers when this story came out (years after the war ends). When he started to understand after asking to people who actually build gas chambers, instead of giving him proof and a debate, the jewish lobby pressured french government to make a new law called fabius-gayssot that makes illegal revisionism. He is nowhere near a neo-nazi, he even fought agaisnt the nazi when he was young.
As usual, they don't have any shame.

Btw,
>checked
and
unblockvideos.com/

link please!
Check David Irving

Redpill all the normies!

Same here

nice try gypsy but this was debunked ages ago
>The Holocaust deniers will then take the original (harmless) photo and the new, fake atrocity photo and post them side by side in forums that discuss history. They will then claim that the fake atrocity photo was faked by "the Soviets" or by "the Jews" for the purpose of libeling Hitler and the Nazis.
>They will then argue that ALL atrocity photos were faked like that, and, surely, the Holocaust has never happened.
>Conversely, sometimes the deniers will take a real atrocity photo and use Photoshop to erase the atrocity from the photo. They then claim it was the Soviets who took a harmless photo and inserted a fake atrocity.
> the Soviets did fake a lot of propaganda photographs, especially during the Stalin era. That was often done to erase prominent persons from the collective memory when they fell victim to Stalin's purges.
>Holocaust deniers exploit the fact that many Stalin era propaganda photographs are faked and manipulated in an attempt to cast doubt on all photographs that show German atrocities.

Proof or GTFO kike

Dubs speak.

just google for a proxy. this site is my favorite:
proxy.org/
if you can't find any good ones just use tor

Here's one of those supposedly fake scenes taken at a different time

Guess who are the three soldiers

>protip: Starts with United States.

Don't be silly they're obviously reptilians

Some news?

This one is a well known fact and many germans were worried and died because of typhus.
This page will GUIDE you, then u`ll have to search reports ON YOUR OWN
books.google.com.pe/books?id=JgJEBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA119&lpg=PA119&dq=barbarossa+typhus&source=bl&ots=bzsqHa46uX&sig=dRQouyrqAl7P02P8NkQik4gBLco&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=barbarossa%20typhus&f=false

bump

>blocked due to copyright
>russia

You forgot the divorce and fatherless child, Fina vitally ruined man and mother that slides into degeneracy.

Kid grows up all fucked up and wrong, gj.

Oranienburg and Auschwitz had the same amount of Zyklon B at 30 April 1944.

This means absolutely nothing.

How do you drag 2000 bodies from the gas chamber to the crematorium?
I highly doubt anyone can answer this question.
>130 lbs would be the average weight of a man.
>6 million killed

Bull fucking shit

Post the pic of his response and your post, please.

>proxy.org/
Pretty damn shady if you ask me.

The ovens would have been literal locomotives with the amount of bodies and heat generated.

Germany may have just as well made their trains jew/coal flex-fueled.

Pilpul

Then you are a pussy, If you are too afraid to tell people your opinions there is either

A. Something wrong your opinions
B. Something wrong with you

I always tell everyone exactly what i think if i am asked, And if everyone else did the same i wouldn't have to stand alone.

Bump

Look at that naked lazy degenerate fuck getting hauled around like a king. Having his servants lift him next to those warm ovens because he was chilled the life of riley.

You stand alone because your ideas are shit, commie

Wheres the other 5,999,999 bodies?
Oh yeah, the numbers dont add up
Every fucking time

Oh look, A retard.

Read what i wrote one more time and realize how stupid you are, Gypsy.

>believes every romanian is gypsy
>believes it's not a VPN.

Yes, I remember seeing that video about a year ago, and it wasn't blocked.

Op stopped posting.

OP IS A FAGGOT!

are you a fucking autist?

Why is there only one emaciated corpse, especially given the fact that the ovens would have to be running 24/7 when not being periodically serviced and maintained, and the guys healing the single corpse are so fat?

Could it be that most of the time the prisoners didn't look like that unless widespread typhus outbreak? Could this be a quarantined victim of typhus that was being burned while trying to prevent an outbreak?

>believes everyone in sweden is a commie

How do you take yourself seriously?

I never claimed all of sweden is communist, you dumb nigger.
But they are SJWs

The owl with the letters B and C to the side of it, what society is that? Google is not helpful.

We are all sjws and you are all gypsies, And right now we are both morons.

Great.

Bohemian club

You need only look at the newspapers BEFORE and after the war. They parroted that 6 million figure enough times that it became fact and beyond reproach.
It creates a new memory in people's minds, by seeing that number over and over again they created a belief that it was true so strong that if you disagreed you'd not be taken seriously.

The only difference is that romania has about 20% gypsies and Sweden is a country RUN by SJWs.

We were indoctrinated at an early age.
You bring up the word holocaust, and immediately people think 6 million killed.

I'm glad not a single one of you has an opinion that matters in the public sphere, and are instead just laughed at for your stupidity in trying to look smart denying an event that has been meticulously documented. You people will never be taken seriously in the academic sphere of historians and scientists. I bet your Nazi masters are laughing in the grave at how gullible you are denying something they themselves admitted to doing.

We know what happens at this point. You are going to look at my post, call me a (((Jew))), post another ten or fifteen infographs made by the same basement autist, and think yourself as some kind of educated redpilled defender of the white race. But deep down inside you know you can never go public with this, because you'll be considered, by all accounts, an inbred moron.

I will not watch it completely, because it's nothing but personal speculation based on ignorance. His entire argument is "I have a better design, therefore the old design couldn't possibly be used for the claimed purpose".

What a fucking waste of time.

During my own, independent research on the topic, this is the kind of counterpoints I've seen for every single claim made by holocaust deniers (in the sense used on Sup Forums), in addition to deniers never having valid citations for their claims (for example, they may refer to a specific part of a book, and when you look it up yourself, you notice it doesn't say anything that can be even remotely interpreted in the way the denier is claiming it can be).
One source for that prof's claim is the census bureau itself: the oft posted census numbers showing no change in jewish population during the war, yet no exact repeat in numbers between years, is, in the bureau's own claim, issued from the same pre-war year, and the difference in the count of jews is due to a change in population estimation methodology. There has been no census during the war to assess the numbers.
It's also true (and even Sup Forums posts proofs of that a lot) that the way nazis counted jews was fucked (sometimes it's people who are at least 1/4 jewish, for example, regardless of actual faith or lineage - e.g. the 1/4 could have originated from an aryan who converted to judaism and the nazis didn't make the distinction), which differs from other methodologies (mostly self-reported).
Although I have not seen evidence for it first-hand, due to Russian pogroms, it is extremely likely that most jews would have already tried to hide their judaism in these regions as well.
Finally, every math about the ovens I've ever seen make some ridiculous assumptions such as taking modern numbers that include the time taken to clean up an oven, only accounts for one person in the chamber, and someone of average mass (this is important because it's obviously faster to burn a brittle skeleton - even taking into account that burning the bones is what takes longest), and the timing always takes into account a complete and thorough burn. However, this may be anecdotal.

In the end, I have not seen a credible denial.

Where did you get that fact? On Sup Forums

You most be so smart and redpilled, Wow.

but i bet you hear that all the time.

>masturbation machines

What

Here come the jidf.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYCwaIt-GUM

>vegans
>bad
Stay bluepilled goy

It was real

Dude give up, There is no point in arguing with a dense wall.

Sup Forums is a idiot containment board to keep the stormfags out of Sup Forums

I only come here for shits and giggles and to argue with idiots when i'm mad.

>ad verecundiam
>ad hominem

in my mind

>But deep down inside you know you can never go public with this
>Implying I want to go public
Knowing the truth is useful even if you don't tell it to anybody. It might be that you should even hide it.

The holocaust happened, the evidence is overwhelming.

Sup Forums likes to be contrarian so likes to pretend it didn't happen. It's like denying Hitler or Stalin existed. Utter rubbish.

T.Ellie Weisel

Of course, there is false information in favor of both sides, but deniers just love to imply that people who had theorically lived through that shit would have been perfectly objective and sound observers detached from the reality they're literally experiencing and thus could be perfect narators thereafter, for example, and that seems to be the strongest argument deniers have in the matter (XY said Z but Z isn't accurate (even though A \in Z may be), therefore everything is false!!11), whereas deniers being deniers, they do not have such an issue.

For example, suppose there were no death showers but anti-nazis spread FUD about it. Suppose the showers were really delousing showers as some claim. The people in the camp would mostly just see corpses being burned (whether or not to kill an infection doesn't matter), and they would see people enter the showers. Combined with stories they may have heard of death showers and cremation, they may then hallucinate, or recount augmented versions of what they saw.

By contrast, the few accounts that were false in the way of the "it was true in my mind"-guy don't seem to be very frequent.

On the other hand, false information (refusing to acknowledge documents, willfully misrepresenting or misinterpreting documents, denying to acknowledge a statement for something as minuscule as a typo, etc.) abound in denier literature.

Thus, a priori, the holocaust numbers were not forged and for that matter it happened as usually agreed upon, more or less.

There may have been differences (falsehoods introduced post-war, events hidden away by the nazis as a last act when they were losing, events caused by the allies attributed post-war to the axis, etc.), but (again a priori) they would not significantly impact the narative.

watched this is and I expected more. like sure the numbers might be slighty off but how do you explain eichamnn himself speaking about 5 millions?

>One testimony by an operator of the furnaces describe how he dug out partially burned bodies and buried them, and that he quite literally was walking in flesh in the mass graves.

What mass graves?