WE

Brazil is white confirmed

>father is also black
>father not in picture

WUZ

this

WHITED

kek

Are blacks everything in the fucking world now?

Im getting sick of this shit

Yeah that's not how it works niggers.

dem niggas white do

>implying albinos are white

lol

Just ignore them and get along. Find a white girl that is as red pilled as you and have kids. Seriously, as long as white people stop hedonistically having interracial kids just because its 2016 we will be fine.

Let the kids have single parents.

Humans are meant to build towards something greater, not regress back to barbarism.

Nice.

>mitochondrial DNA

GHOSTS

they are not white.
races are not skin colours

I mean, if all other races had a common black ancestor this isn't wrong.

Is this actually true?

>american education
You know burgers, this shit has space because 99% of your population hasn't a fucking clue about mDNA, not only blacks.

That sounds fucking insulting like you're primitive and less evolved anyway. Who are they trying to offend, blacks or whites?

This is what I was saying

WE WUZ GOD AND SHIEET

Savaged

It was a relatively normal IQ negro that I knew who shared that pic, its from The Black Hebrews facebook page

this was another one of their pics that really amused me

>Blacks bear albino children
WE
WUZ
WHITES

>a common black ancestor
it not like we evolved FROM niggers, user

we just have a common ancestor with niggers

>KANGZ thread
Best thread.

Egypt: Africa
Ham: Africa
Narnia: Africa
Hyperborea: Africa

Is that not racist?
>You are not a fully developed human, you were just a step in evolution, a cacoon now left behind?

My buddy is a black dude who was raised by a white dude, since his real dad is unknown.

At least he really loves his """dad""", protects him from the shitty people that surround him (bad place) and helps the guy out now that he's sick. On the opposite end the white daughter is an absolute slut that hangs out with drug dealers and addicts.

In Brazil, skin colour doesn't matter, everyone has the potential to be a nigger when the time comes.
>Inb4 brazilniggers show up denying they are cryptoniggers
Never trust a brazilian. You have been warned.

Kangs can't follow that sort of logic

to them it is

>WE WUZ THA CREATORS OF WHITEEEY

>GIB US DAT DER DAMN RENT CHECK AND EBT CRACKA ASS LITTLE BITCH BOII

Africans make a lot of children because they need to maintain their old parents. A nigga is born only to maintain his parents when they are old. So obviously, if they are our parents, we need to maintain them.

Toppest of keks

Article didn't say they were nigger

THIS POST
IS WHAT RACISTS WANT.

THE EXPLOSIVE REACTION
OF NEGATIVITY CONFIRMS IT.

Also mutation isnt neccesarily evolution btw

WE BREED AT DAWN