On Set Deadpool 2 Pictures Emerge

WE

Deadpool? More like Deadniggerlover

whats with that atrociously ugly and repulsive "haircut". Literally the worst choice they couldve picked.

What's the real problem exept the jew agenda ? Moovie wise this is 100% better than those fat ass white cossplayers girls Sup Forums manlets bring up.

complain all you want about domino being black, at least ((((((they)))))) chose a pretty fucking hot girl for it

YASSSSSS

>dude we need to change this character for diversity lmao

How the fuck is she hot?

Shut up, Nancy!

It's either that or cornrows

At least in Mafia 3 and Wolfenstein 2 you can say it's a play on the blaxploitation movies of the time where that haircut was fairly common but the other two have no excuses.

You know, it's funny you ask that. Well user, "What's the real problem?" happened long before you and I were even born. At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create their own studios or steal others (Paramount is a fine example - originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with Jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion, today.)

The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight - some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch), or Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler), normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.

Through Hollywood the Jews would spread social liberalism and Marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation. My lack of opportunities to get my film financed is just another reiteration of this, only now the American public seems to be finally getting sick of the Jewish presence in their lives.

Domino? More like Vitiligo!

Cornrows are ugly and make me think of that comics pannel of Norman Obsborn fucking Gwen Stacy.

I dig the afro.

> he finds sheboons attractive

Smh 2bh senpai

if you wouldn't dump baby batter on her then you're probably either a closet faggot or tasteless

I'm not reading that lol

Why did you put "they" in parentheses and why so goddamn many? Are you retarded?

It's a Sup Forums thing. The parentheses are symbolic and represent prepuces cut from babies after their circumcision.

>being THIS new

A way out takes place in the 70's doesn't it? In any case, it's just 4 instances of a haircut, I'm not sure why this triggers you people so much.

A Way Out is a crime story, so the blaxploitation homage can still be there.

The problem is that none of these bitches hold a candle to Pam Grier and are just ugly as fuck. I'd love a renaissance of blaxploitation in movies/vidya because that genre is legit one of the few great contributions of blacks to culture. But they're forgetting the exploitation part of it, bitches should be hot.

Weirdly enough, the only one "with no excuse" for the afro, the Beyond Good and Evil chick, is the only hot one.

((()))
You really thought I was being serious? But I was being serious as well, just not in the way you think.

its more than that, its even more than a trend

First day on Sup Forums?

I don't see much in the way of afros in that, and it even uses the same games from the previous image.

i'm not attracted to ugly baboons
hollywood kikes destroying their own profits KEK

I already explained dumbass.

First day on Sup Forums?

what else do you see?

Hollywood is so disingenuous with their (((diversity))) that they cast the lightest black woman imaginable to play Domino. If their heart was set out on a Black girl playing this character, they could've cast a really Dark girl so the white spot actually looked like an inverted Domino instead of a vanilla Oreo.

First day on Sup Forums?

>Nigger Domino
I think I'll stay home

First day on Sup Forums?

>hollywood kikes destroying their own profits KEK

Yeah user, the race of supporting characters is pretty crucial for a film's profits

Lips and nose are a bit big but I'd dump so of my silly smoothie on her. 6.5/10

more people will go see a film with a HOT PIECE OF ASS as the supporting character / love interest
you don't know anything, blackie

First day on Sup Forums?

Stills from videogames and some twitter caps.

The nigger has some nice tits. Don't act like you wouldn't plow her.

IF I ever want to show off how cool I am, I'll call a superhero story "capeshit" because that's very cool

its the brand new thing to feel empowered as a black woman. which is retarded because africans dont even bother with the big wooly afro shit they just shave it off

First day on Sup Forums?

they dont really bother with anything it seems

First day on Sup Forums?

Fucking gros negress

Africa is a big place, those folk look to be from East Africa, I'd personally have guessed at southern Ethiopia, but google claims they're Maasai.

Hairstyles and traits such as the Afro vary wildly across Africa. Most of the American Africans you'll know will derive from West African tribes, mixed with each other over in the states, with a bit of white thrown in for good measure.

I spend quite a bit of time in Nigeria; you get various trends, I'd say the basic groups are:
>Dreads of various kinds, I'd say the most common
>Shave it off, usually something poorer folk and little kids do
>Afro derivatives
>Western styles, via excessive straightening, usually quite expensive

My point; dunno I like showing off I've been around Africa. Also its really dumb to group billions of people into pithy statements like "Africans". Fuck Algerians count as Africans... although maybe don't tell them that

I thought she was supposed to be an attractive quadroon? She looks like an ugly trap.

Why would you have an afro if you're a fighter? You can still have an African hairstyle if you want, just make it more tactical

>What was she thinking in that moment?

So how do Deadpool 2 fit in the MCU?

u ghey

>literally a fucking retard
Africa is huge. There are many African tribes that grow their hair out
>At least in Mafia 3 and Wolfenstein 2 you can say it's a play on the blaxploitation movies of the time where that haircut was fairly common but the other two have no excuses.
That's how their hair grows? It's just a hairstyle? Are you people getting triggered over black women wearing afros now?

Perfectly, they're in the same racist universe

>COLONIZED

That's hot.

You racists are mad that the most beautiful actress from Game Of Thrones is in a shitty capeshit kino? Quit being racist. YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY!

If you're going to try and force cleavage so painfully hard, why not cast an actress with breasts?

post her dyel jew bf

REDBONED

I like her but they should've gave her corn rows. Domino has been drawn with them before as well so super obscure Sup Forumsfags couldn't even bitch

shut the fuck up loser lmao fucking white tourists did you build a well for your instagram selfies? lol

>Africa is huge. There are many African tribes that grow their hair out
No there isn't.

It's not brand new you are just youngn

You already did dude, it's too late.

Wew that's quite the ass she's got

To all the racist Sup Forums fags.

Image-Search Domino Stone, and tell me which color combination is more prominent.

Black dots on white stone or white dots on black stone

They're called "bones" for a reason, you retard. They were literally made of bone.

>No white hair
If you're going for a negative Domino go al the way, not half way

Here are some Chinese Dominoe Stones.
Dominoes comes from China, so these are the Original Type

Her name isn't Domino Stone, just Domino, now, if you google Domino, look at the results.

Also google fu tells me that not only the first ones were white, not only the traditional ones were white, it also tells me that the majority are white.

I'd give that monkey my banana

"European-style dominoes are traditionally made of bone or ivory, or a dark hardwood such as ebony,"

>European Style

They not only appropriated Chinese Board Games but made the stones WHite.
Typical

i might even be inclined to agree with your argument
but this is the cringiest post on Sup Forums rn
holy shit

So why did they get a light brown girl instead of a black one?

>Saves the pick
>Doesn't read the article
Kek, first dominoes were white

Please tell me you don't genuinely think most black people have naturally straight hair

you just went full retard

This is very poor bait.

>western games

WE

It hurts when animoo is right

is that really domino? kek

Nah, that's just the personification of Western media. That's the future we chose.

That Domino ass

capeshit with women with curves

This is really happening?

animoo is always right

>women
haha

Wow you sure showed those bigots

DAS RIGHT CRACKA

Serg Niggsbourg

KWEEEEN

CARLOS!

What did they mean by this?

kek

Is there anything that niggers don't ruin?