Alpha male movies to watch with your sons

This is a good start. Then make them endure the 3 hour Good the Bad and the Ugly. Die Hard 1.

What else? Reminder this is to create gendered males from the male sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybju5hb8nkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

predator

>inb4 weeb
Mifune is one of the manliest characters ever ITK (in this kino).

>Detective Harry Callahan He doesn't break
>murder cases He smashes them.

>Ctrl-F Goodfellas

I'm ashamed of you, Sup Forums

What an awful movie tho

i dont want my son to be a fucking betamale working for some fuckwit drug dealer

jesus christ this thread was going well until then

>yes goyim risk your life and freedom and the lives of your family and we'll give you a suit and some shekels

Hell or Highwater

Fuck off Dirty Harry is great.

Gladiator
Collateral
Indiana jones 1 & 2
JAWS
Rocky IV

>goodfellas
>alpha male movie
I bet you think tony soprano and Walter white are "badasses" too. You missed the whole point of the fucking movie

>grow up watching John Wayne movies
>alpha as fuck

feels good

If you think muh 1-dimensional western faggot is badass, you're missing the whole point of humanity.

Yeah this thread is good

lone wolf and cub sexology which is the basis for road to perdition
heat
braveheart and melkino in general
fight club
universal soldier day of reckoning

youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0

;_;

Punisher warkino

>Mel Gibson

Fuck yes. That guy is so underrated, too bad the hollywood ((elite)) almost buried his career.

But you'll never reproduce, OP.

GOAT Stallone Kino

Come to think of it, the likelihood of anyone who uses the word "kino" ever reproducing is too ridiculously negligible to take seriously. The whole thread's a tacit acknowledgement of that fact.

did you wanna go suck someones cock in this thread cause of all the test flying around you weird cunt?

im not the tutor who molested you i dont care about your language prose you stupid cunt

wow so alpha

t.

gibson kino

right wingers cant into art this thread is embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybju5hb8nkc

one of the most laughable films ive seen

in addition to good ones already mentioned:
Drive
True Grit
Rocky (the original) and Rocky II

>no Commando yet
you have failed Arnie Sup Forums

Alright queen enough slaying for one night, youre gonna need your rest to take on the patriarchy tomorrow

this as well

Indiana Jones
Battle of Britain
A Bridge Too Far
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
Black Hawk Down
Full Metal Jacket
Barry Lyndon

all bad films apart from barry lyndon

Gladiator for sure, maybe The Revenant.

nice bait

My nigga

Anything more pathetic than a male pretending to be alpha on Sup Forums?

meh

Yes, the folks who organize "cry-ins" and organize protests over the most pointless shit truly are one with srt

Once upon a time in America you niggers

Barry Lyndon....alpha male......

I love Kubrick but that movie is everything but alpha male

go protest starbucks cups you fucking faggot

> anything masculine is right-wing

How do self-respecting men loathe themselves enough to believe in an ideology that hates them?

Really think Once Upon A Time in the West is worthwhile too - great film, plus lots of examples of strong male characters, even some themes of the undermining of masculinity by some of the changes in the development of modern society etc.

"So, you found out you're not a businessman after all."
"Just a man"
"An ancient race"

Gran Torino

The Thing, Glengary Glen Ross, An American Werwolf in Paris, Deliverance, Batman v Superman, The Incredibles, Coraline, The Litte mermaid, Fantasia

I would be horrified if my son came out to me as nu male. I would try expose him to different genres as well.

Every father of a son needs to watch this together.

banks control you, son.
you're a helpless victim now.
good luck.

I'd throw Hercules and Mulan in there, both good ways to encourage an interest in history at an early age. LoTR is an obviosu choice as well.

Die hard 1 and 3
All lethal weapons
Terminator 1 & 2
Legend of the drunken master
Rush hour

Oh ya Mulan is a good choice of course LOTR. Rambo, roger rabbit, PRINCESS BRIDE, starship troopers, uncle buck

Barry Lyndon is an alpha male

Barry Lyndon is an amazing movie but in no way masculine.

Taxi Driver
There Will Be Blood

>watching comic book movies
The fucking state of you.

> Then make them endure the 3 hour Good the Bad and the Ugly

you're not gonna watch the first 2 parts first?

Barry Lyndon is entirely about seeking out father figures and being a father, how the hell isn't that masculine? The whole fucking thing revolves around what it means to be a man, you fucking child.

3:10 to Yuma

>ctrl+f
>no master and commander

You have failed Sup Forums.

Barry Lyndon wasn't about masculinity, there was one sub plot line alluding to concepts of masculinity (the whole feud with the step son). Kubrick's artistic goal with Barry Lyndon was to make a film as a reflection of the time period in England. That's why he modeled his cinematography after paintings from the time period and only used candlelight for lighting.

The whole story is a result of Barry not having a father and being raised by his mother, adopting older men as short-term father-figures and how not having a father ultimately made him a shit step-father. Throughout the movie there's the spectre of fatherhood and its impact on a man. It doesn't matter what Kubrick's intentions were, the story told is all about what makes a man. It sure as fuck deals with the subject more than some cowboy flicks.

you

unexpected feels

>adopting older men as short-term father-figures
He befriended the old Irish guy, not for his age, but for being a fellow man of Irish decent. What are you talking about?
Also he was a shitty step father because he was only married to the sons mother for her money, due to him being a self serving opportunist.

Unironnicaly The Dark Tower.

No romance, minimal quips and a lot of manly things happenimg.

>Mel kino
Muh nigga.

Years of liberal brainwashing tend do that.

Consider the fact that movies on this thread are all like from 20 years ago
The last 2 decades have been numale Central.

>The Hunt

Most based son of all time.

this movie is fucking awful and you should feel bad for posting it