Have mutated DNA

>have mutated DNA
>hate mutants who get superpowers instead of deformities
Seriously. How do you cast a midget as the main villain and acknowledge that fact 0 times in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfism#Achondroplasia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they didn't need to be so blatant about it.

He's rocking the 70's look tho.

No doubt. I never said he didn't look great.

Because it's not really important? Yeah, he's a dwarf, but you don't have to shove that in the audience's face.

Speaking of Peter Dinklage though, Dr. Psycho begs to be played by him.

But I can listen to him talk for hours, that voice and diction tho

>Hire the best looking, most talented midget actor for an X-Men movie
>Don't cast him as Puck
How do you ruin any chances of a decent Alpha Flight movie EVER.

There's no reason why he can't be Puck in a future movie. It's not like there's ever going to be an epic Trask/Puck showdown.

>The Real Family of Jesus
>Ice Age Columbus

Dwarfism not actually a human mutation. It's more of a trait that multiple species posses like albinism.

>and acknowledge that fact 0 times in the movie?

They actually do acknowledge it once when he is talking to military generals in a meeting, they mock him for it

You could, if you trying to be subtle and leaving that controversity to be acknowledged by audience on their own.

Albinos are also not human beings and need to be exterminated. Same with gingers, purple-eyed people and people with heterochromia.

>It's not like there's ever going to be an epic Trask/Puck showdown.
And it's a goddamned shame.

Alright, Fagneto, calm down.

Because midget can't murder people or rob banks by being a midget.

How do you think traits form?

They could crawl into very small spaces to rob them

Air vents are too high to reach and how are they going to run with such short legs?

on all fours like a cheetah

What if he was a psychic midget?

by that logic everyone on the planet is a mutant.

Educate yourself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfism#Achondroplasia

Human mutation like dwarfism, albinos, or even birth defects =/= x gene mutations

You can not argue it's not caused by genetics, so what would you call it if not a mutation?

Trask probably has Achondroplasia, which is genetic.

Then, he can do it but being a psychic, not by being a midget.

A human mutation
X gene mutations are different because

Technically, people without legs are short enough to be midgets so this applies.

Wait, this is a real character and not Peter Dinklage shopped to look like Ron Burgundy?

It's just different genes that are mutated. Same shit.
He's from Days of Future Past.

>Dwarfism occurs in animals as well as humans; horses can have achondroplastic symptoms, as shown here next to a person with dwarfism.

Yes thank you for providing me with a link that shows that dwarfism as a mutation predates human evolution.

What if being a midget is equivalent to how Xavier's legs don't work unless he uses that serum to disrupt his powers? So he can be tall, as long as he isn't a psychic.

Regardless, the police call would be great.
There's a small medium at large

Fuck off, Carlos.

Not only is that technically accurate because of how DNA works, but I'm pretty sure that's why Master Mold turned against humans, because its primary directive of "exterminate all mutants" was a lot broader than its idiot creators realized.

He doesn't have the build for Puck. Danny DeVito should play Puck.

>Not Warrick Davis

I'll fight you

>mutants can breed normally with non-mutants (except the few who don't have genitals), can be born to non-mutant parents, and aren't any more related to each other than humans in general are
>they all insist they are a different species, even the heroic ones who don't claim supremacy
Do they not want human rights?

Neanderthals could interbreed with humans.

I'm ashamed but I did laugh.

It's called "being progressive".

Actually that is kinda how it works.

>Do they not want human rights?
No, they want MUTANT rights, like human rights, but with extra benefits. At least they aren't inhuman scum

Gee, doesnt that sound like a certain modern movement.