OHNONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONOONONONONONOONO

OHNONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONOONONONONONOONO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Proud Black people across the plant, Mother Africa awaits! Turn her into the Black supercontinent you so desire!

what aare u counting?

it was good as a post, you didn't have to make a separate thread for your shitpost

planet*

Isn't Black Panther's whole schtick being a nationalist, though? Why is this movie seen as some sort of cultural victory?

WE

plant*

Black people grow from seeds. #themoreyouknow

Don't we all?

Realistically speaking what would happen if you would send big portion of educated african americans back to Africa?
Will they make a proper goverment and build new country full of opportunities for people of colour?

You have to be braindamaged to enjoy superhero movies

TRIGGERED

It's fun. You don't have to be braindamaged to enjoy fun.

Got to remove the current ones in power first. That's the hardest part I'd say.

I think it might make it worse because of cultural differences.
AfrAm are different from Africans.

>China
AHAHAHAH I remember them saying "NO muh pure asians hate niggers" loool

They did that in the 19th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Kind of worked, kind of didn't.

>Kind of worked, kind of didn't

No, if you actually read about it, it failed pretty miserably. They couldn't even manage the country's economy properly, food prices kept going up so much that nobody could eat.

it's the biggest fear yellow feverfags have
Ever since their women stopped giving a fuck about their virgin white ass and started dating black men, they started being, like every white boi, a yellow feverfag.
You see, according to them, the biggest positive with having an asian gf is that "they never fuck niggers". That's their biggest fear. They know damn well, once asian women start burning the coal. It's all fucking lost to them. No more white women for them, no more asian women for them. And who the fuck wants black women anyway? Not even black guys want that shit.
They fear that.

>liberia
>worked

What I meant by "kind of worked" is that it didn't collapse into a shithole immediately. At the same time though, it didn't exactly become a model nation, let alone anything like a "new country full of opportunities for people of colour" as the Russian poster described.