Past a certain age, a woman without a family can be a very bad thing

Why isn't there a female version of this scene? Is it because women aren't ready to hear that, or because it goes against the need-no-man feminist propaganda pushed by Hollywood.

A middle-aged woman without a family will just be very shitty with you, mutter constantly, lash out at strangers, etc.

A middle-aged virgin man imagines being a serial killer and acting out his fantasies

It's a Hitler reference.

That's just your average crazy cat lady.

Because the reverse is a good thing. The only "bad" thing an older woman can get up to is fucking strangers.

Yeah, Ted Bundy was a real slouch with the ladies.

There is no need. You already have thousands of articles about the modern "problem" with womyn after 30.

No need to make a tv scene when is a everyday reality for them.

Do you want me to point out the poor logic of your post? or can you spare me 2 minutes and just slap yourself instead?

You realize that this quote made Woody's character out to be a huge hypocrite right? He had a family, but that didn't stop him from being a violent, cheating, irrational bastard. Try actually watching a show instead of attempting to find some shitty redpill talking point in every piece of media you fucking dolt.

Yet Hollywood keeps pushing the happy unmarried childless promiscuous cunt meme on every opportunity.

Cheating wasn't the "bad things" he was thinking about. He was a jerk, a cheater and a bully, but not an irrational freak.

When I say irrational, I mean he had a hard time hearing other perspectives. By the end of the show, both he and Rust became better people. My original point still stands though.

why are you so t r i g g e r e d OP?

I'm not, but I bet you are

I bet you are.

Every time I get drunk by myself, I always end up watching true detective s1 scenes.

I bet i am

Why isn't there a female version of this scene? Is it because women aren't ready to admit they are gold diggers who get off on male status and money, or because it goes against the need-no-man feminist propaganda pushed by Hollywood.

>be a general bitch of household so your daughter emulates you, let your husband's partner pump you and you will be rewarded with a bigger house

That was the wholesome message to women in this.

twenty

No, wait, I meant twelve.

Yeah, pretty much every character was a piece of shit at some point in the show.

>alt right whining intensifies

>white subs
Disgusting

>Do you want me to point out the poor logic of your post?
Go ahead retard :^)

The point of this scene was that it was actually about himself, right? In 2012 he had lost his family, which, for him at least, was a very bad thing.

Not even him, but your shit tumblresque logic implies that the other user was saying that 100% of the serial killers became serial killers because they were virgins.
It's like saying all fruits are oranges just because all oranges are fruits.

It doesn't. He didn't mean bad by cheating and being violent in the common sense of the word.
He was an asshole, but not a dangerous one.

because one is a cliche (what you said) and one is an original statement of belief for a character (what pizzalotto wrote marty to say)

a cardinal virtue of writing is to excise cliches

ahem extract*

or eliminate* isnt there a word close in spelling to excise that means something like that?

because women slay

This

The funny thing about this scene is it's attracting attention because people think the opposite : the two detectives won't go crazy without a family.

Women are not physically dangerous for the most part. And realistically too dumb to be serial killers.