How would you fix Brazil?

How would you fix Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qhBXrTMN7b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all potheads and harvest their organs to save the lives of valuable members of society.

Politely request that Portugal finish what it started.

Tombini a livello.

fixing the holes in the roads

replacing the people with whites

I wouldn't. Brazil is perfect. Cheap beer and cheap drugs and girls that will blow you within five minutes of meeting them.

Brazil doesnt need to be fixed.

kill yourself degenerate

Tombini a livello del terreno, strade senza buche e stipendio tipo germania. Nient'altro da fare.

Come back to us.

They have shit law enforcement. They need to crack down on crime.

Disband it entirely. Let it balkanize.

Pls continue doing what you are doing, huebro.

epbp

- Cultivation of patriotism
- Military dictatorship
- Whitening

Refugees. All of them.

Ah, yes. I forgot about this key factor. The real problem is that Brazil is not taking in enough refugees. This will fix the economy as well as degenerate backward behavior.

They should have kept doing the whitening stuff with their population

BUCHE
U
C
H
E

He's north Italian.

So?

What meem is this

You can't. Flee.

GENOCIDE
E
N
O
C
I
D
E

VERGOGNAAAAA

I tought you were implying he was Brazilian.
>What meem is this
the dankest.

vocaroo.com/i/s1qhBXrTMN7b

>neolatini di tutto il mondo memano e io vengo lasciato fuori perché troppo preso dai meme degli anglici

t. piteco italico

Only correct answer.

LAMBRENEDETTO SEDICESIMO
ps votate Trump

Secession of the states in blue to form a new Confederacy.

You fucking Southern fags keep talking about secession and I never see any of you fags do anything about it.

Maybe do something with your life and start working towards it, you useless nerd.

>le south will rise again xdddd

Gente che si fa le seghe sulla rana e non conosce Lambrenedetto, che paese di merda

dont' be so butthurt, user was right. Brazil can never be a first world nation, you can't have a First World nation with a Fourth World population.
Brazil's claim to fame are your whores and trannies. Brazil should just focus on capitalizing as a international destination for sex tourism. Your national slogan shouldn't be "ordem e progresso", it should be "Cum to Brazil: mulatta sluts and shemale butts, cum fuck our whores!" t. race-mixed nation of cuckery

Ci provo a vedere che si dice su i chan italiani ma i livelli di cringe sono troppo elevati non ce la faccio

>Fourth World population.
Why can Americans never use the concept of first and third world correctly?

Our South is a bunch of pussies, even the shitskin northerners had better separatist movements.

>with a Fourth World population
What do you mean by this? Genetics, culture? Both can be changed.

O SUL É MEU PAÍS

Vai su Sup Forums e combatti contro la minaccia piddina comunista con le ragazze anime Fasciste.

torna su /ita/ e vai via per sempre animale

>animale

Back to military dictatorship. It's the only thing that works

Bring the Padroado back.

Apparte lui.

Uuuuuzzzio uuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzziiiiioooo

I danki mematori di int, maonna, popo fieri, guardali là che faccia, guardali, tutti fieri tutti con i memi lezzi pronti a ruzzolare le balle.

>cheap beer
71% taxation on it m8

t. bolognese

Hey dude, are they doing this in Brazil?
I mean, everywhere?

I tombini a livello mi fanno diventare tutta bagnata laggiú

>Why can Americans never use the concept of first and third world correctly?
Brazil nao chega a ser terceiro mundo, seu macaco burro. That's what happens when you breed with your negroid slave class.

>What do you mean by this? Genetics, culture? Both can be changed.
One drop of feces forever taints a barrel of milk. Virtually all of Brazil's population contains African admixture due to centuries of race-mixing. You can never unwind the clock, it's already too late. Race-mixing produces mediocre racial hybrids. There is nothing exceptional about mestizos or mulattoes. You will never see Brazil producing an international space station, like Japan or Germany (pre-brownification). Instead, Brazil's low average negro IQ means you're forever destined to be a brown population of sex-crazed, degenerate spiggers who worship mulattas, like mulher melancia, doing the danca da garafa, fucking themselves with empty beer bottles much to the delight of the typical Brazilian burro.

t.

Just study a bit of Catholic History.

>That delusion
Not even going to argue, you are too dense.

For sure coke is a bigger issue over there

Meth is, actually.

Quando os burros vão aprender que americano mesmo é minoria aqui? Isso é um brasileiro com proxy. E o restante é mexicano, cubano, etc.

I know it well: Anglos brought their Protestant women to the New World and maintained racial purity, for the most part, in the Colonial USA.
But in the Latin American colonies, Catholic women refused to leave Spain and Portugal and go to the New World because of all the heathen savages and Amerindian devil children, so the Spaniards and Portuguese conquistadors resorted to fucking the native women, and later, the Brazilian mestizos bred with their African slave class to produce mulattoes, just like Dominican Republic. Fuck Catholicism. The Colonial Spanish and Portuguese should have butchered all of the Amerindians and worked the plantations themselves without the help of niggers. A White South America would have been glorious.

can't argue because you're a goddamn Brazilian shitskin who lacks the intellectual capacity to formulate a counterargument that doesn't revolve around muh futebol and muh sunga and muh travesti

RWDS

Says the superior brown neckbeard posting in an anime imageboard

It can't be fixed

People in Latin America are corrupt thieves by and large, if the people are corrupt thieves then the government will also be corrupt thieves

Same is true of Italy

Actually right wing dictatorships would work very well.

No, I'm not a Brazilian on a proxy, I'm an American who just happens to speak Pork and Cheese portuguese because I was married to two Brazilian spics.
Unlike you filthy shitskins from Brazil who come to the USA and just drool over our women while you get rejected ten times out of ten; us American gringos don't have a problem conquering your women. All I had to do was to pull out my American passport or a driver license and every Brazilian bitch was suddenly on my dick. Even the most upper class high society Brazilian women can't resist the American charm. Because all those sluts and bitches know that casar comigo vai dar green card na hora, e ou nao e, seu burro.

10/10 autism. You made me laugh.

Keep pretending being superior in a chinese cartoon ib

>brown neckbeard
So pq falo como brasuca nao quer dizer q sou vira lata de raca como vc, seu desgracado. Sou puro Americano, descendente dos "settlers" q fundaram os EUA. Eu cago no Brasil. I shit on Brazil

How in the hell does your huehuehue tribe even have internet access in the Amazon jungle? I thought you dumb Amerindians still hadn't discovered fire.
Instead of running your dicksucker on pol, please post nudie pics of your women folk doing the bottle dance

The jews and the welfare morons don't want us to separate, I wonder why.

IN CONS TI TU CI O NAL
AUTO DETERMINACAO DOS POVOS É O CARALHO FILH O DA PUTA

1 ART CF

A REPUBLICA FEDERATIVA DO BRASIL É FORMADA PELA UNIÃO """"""IN DI VI SI VEL"" DOS ESTADOS MUNICIPIOS E DO DF

SE SAIR 1 PODE ACABAR O BRASIL QUE A CF NAO VALE MAIS MACACO BURRO DO CARALHO

Remove words from flag

Se a constituição autorizasse que 300 baianos estuprassem a tua irmã vc iria apoiar, cabaço?

Foda-se a constituição.

Brasil already had 10 constitutions.
Fuck this one, also the supreme judge can interpret anything as he wish (like the gay marriage thing).

QUer sair?

Vai ter que pegar em fuzil e lutar contra o exercito brasileiro

Se sair 1 estado, nao tem brasil.
E por causa disso é que nunca vai ter separacao pacifica. indios burros.

Pode deixar que o juizao vai la trabalhar com os teus interesses em mente seu chimpanze do caralho

>Vai ter que pegar em fuzil e lutar contra o exercito brasileiro

Wouldn't be hard tbqh.

The south+southeast army divisions are much bigger than the rest of the country.

>No Minas
Dropped

The south south east division are brazilians you fucking moron.
They are against you

Butthurt much?
Don't worry yet, the separation thing is a plan for more than 20 years, now go to the impeachment protest thinking that you are changing Brazil.

>One drop of feces forever taints a barrel of milk. Virtually all of Brazil's population contains African admixture due to centuries of race-mixing.

False. I would assume you were trolling with this level of ignorance but one glance at your flag and you're just an arrogant American who's never picked up a book. You guys have a knack for spouting utter horse shit with the utmost conviction.

1. The separation thing is a plan for 20 years
2 Therefore its going to succeed because its a thing for 20 years in the future

Are you retarded?

>ow go to the impeachment protest thinking that you are changing Brazil.

wut?

>something something hurr durr arrogant American
is that your way of saying you have no counterargument?
Hey you dumb fucking spics, this is an ENGLISH board. Go to Brazilchan if you want to speak spigger.
Fala ingles ou sambar fora seus indios burros. Aqui nao e favela nao.

>One drop of feces forever taints a barrel of milk

Cant you see how false this is you dumb american

Why would you drink from a barrel of milk that somebody dropped a loder in? Are you literally a nigger?

I wouldn't but UK would.
He isn't arrogant like us

of course a Brazilian would drink milk tainted with feces, no different than your fecal bateria-filled public water supply.

>you dumb american
At least my American ancestors didn't breed with the local Amerindians or fuck their nigger slave class during colonization.

A barrel of milk follows a completely different mechanics than DNA.

>defending shitty milk

>At least my American ancestors didn't breed with the local Amerindians

You were married to two brazilians sangue. I mean WTF
You are basically a disgusting race mixer.
You would fuck all the indias if you were a portuguese settler. wew

wtf I hate myself now

you are a honorary nigger my friendu you are brazilian now
you are elegible for bolsa familia n sheit

Kill half of the population.
Seriously. Too many people walking in streets. Too many cars on the roads. Buses are too crowded. A population reduction would be nice.