SUPERMAN #6 STORYTIME

Let's read the ending of the first arc of Rebirth Superman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2103696/Volcanoes-Moon-Research-shows-lunar-surface-day-lava-flows.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Variant

I pray this never stops being the Jon Kent book

Just got done reading this. What a great issue.

I love this book you guys.

This mediocre book is really an art showcase for Gleason, lets him draw cool stuff. Good for him I guess but I'd rather Gleason not waste his talents here. He should be on a wave 2 book or King's Batman.

Go America!

FUCK YEAH. SAVE THE DOG.

Superdad is Best Superman

bitch shut up

>accept that he is a mistake
Jon is a mistake. Chris should have been here. Fuck you Jurgens.

>King's Batman
With how remarkably disappointing that book is, he's actually better off here. Most of the Rebirth books are pretty mediocre so he might as well be on the mediocre Rebirth book that's fun and stars Superman and Superson.

Wasn't Chris at least a teenager if not older in New Krypton?

The end.
I really liked this arc, it had lots of nice moments.

YOU'RE THE REAL SUPERMAN STORYTIME COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

That cape doesn't even fit!

Trade worthy in my book...

Now I feel bad for good old Conner, but oh well I liked this arc and I'm really eager to see the first meeting of Jon with Demian.
Thanks for the storytime OP.

Great storyline, amazing development and finale. A tight storyline with feeling and good writing, and every character could shine.

Fucking nicely done.
I'd buy this trade.

Also, Superdad is BEST Superman.

>key to the city

Damn, it's, it's been a while since I've seen a superhero get one of those.

I'm mostly a marvel fan, but this is great.

If Renew your vows is even a quarter as good as this is I'll be happy.

Why does Batman look like such an angry turd?
For fuck's sake, he's a kid- Superman's kid, not a pair of dirty underwear on the floor.

Supes just broke all his moon shit.

He's pissed at Clark for wrecking his lunar batcave.

>Superman for Shonentards: the arc
Eh, I guess it was readable at least.

Jonathan is sonnu material.

I want to see Supergirl and Powergirl pamper him and see him and embarrass him with Super-Aunt antics.

Aunt Karen is the smothery Aunt that Clark just shrugs and tells Jonathan to "be nice" with. Aunt Kara is the sporty, teenage Aunt that takes him to cool places and makes Clark hold her horses when it comes to spoiling him.

1) "Fucking Clark wrecking all my shit"
2) "Fuck... This kid completely fucks up my Anti-Superman Contingency Plan"

I mean King's Batman is pretty fun too, it's disappointing but it'll get a whole lot better considering first arc was just a setup for Monster Men, Suicide Squad and Psycho Pirate and Gotham Girl. It's not going to get much better here.

Five words: "On a reporter's salary, Clark?"

Nobody remembers that abomination user. They could've just ignored it if they wanted to bring Chris back but Jurgens is a fucking faggot who is just looking to stroke his own dick.

Chris is shit

>Cool Super-Aunts

I had no idea how badly I wanted this until now...

By the end of literally every other King books' first arc, I was praising it as brilliant. By the end of Batman's first arc, I'm heavily thinking of dropping the book and will probably pass on the trade.

Like, there's some definitely things I like about it and I'd still take it over Snyder's, but it just feels like King is completely phoning it in and the mostly trash art doesn't help.

Jon a generic shit. Chris is interesting.

FUCK YEAH!

>Krypto is safe

I knew it was coming and I'm still grinning

>mostly trash art doesn't help.
This. King's script is brought down by the art so much.

>That fucking cameo

Brings a tear to my eye.

Who?

>A key to the city

God it's good to have real heroes back

Chris is not interesting in any way

"This genie is not going back in the bottle"

Shots fired at Quesada.

Superbro did it better

Kys funfag.

Because Batmans a fucking asshole who didn't even go his own sons birthday

D'aww. This warms my heart.

This run was the best. Fuck you DC.

I miss Superbro. I hope that he won't get shafted when he comes back

Morrison's Action Comics I think had a good balance of the more brash Superman they were trying to spice things up with and the feel good Superman, after his run things got muddled but I feel it was a really solid base.

So glad to have the 3 trades for that.

Superho was trash, and into it he went.

and after that moment, everything went to shit

so FUCK NEW52 SUPERMAN

Can you imagine Christmas morning and Jonathan opens his present from Kara - some cool limited edition baseball bat signed by a retired superstar - and then goes on to Karen's and it turns out to be a tacky-looking jumper two sizes too big that she sewed herself. Jonathan looks at it like he wants to throw it into the trash bin straight away.

He puts it aside and Clark and Lois give him THE LOOKS...

Then Power Girl looks just so heartbroken...

And he puts it on and says he loves it, just to keep his Aunt happy.

Better than the garbage we have now.

>Chris is interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0

Fuck off, Morrison's run was solid throughout and ended on a very high note. Pak's run was cool. Johns' and Snyder's run had a lot of potential.

this books sucks but looks so awesome and iconic
fuck

>implying he isn't
>implying Jon is better
Jurgenstard please.

he is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chris sucks.

>wwwaaaahhhhh w-why isn't Batman s-smiling? What a meanie!!!!

Superfags lmao

Batman is a cunt,

>"Superman is for everybody"

;_;

Damifag please.

>this show has been off the air for 10 years

It was nice. As much as I liked Superbro its nice when most of the big heroes are getting fucked around constantly to have Superman back to his classic sensibilities.

>first panel: Moon visible from the Moon
Jesus, I hope it's corrected on the trade.

ugh, could they just, like.......NOT!?!?!?!

Conner sucks.

Shut it.

Wait ! There is lava in the moon ?

Soooo, in the first panel, we see the moon from the moon ?

no, the moon's core is inert, pretty sure ourselves and europa are the only active cores in the system

>Moonquake data suggests that there is lots of liquid magma deep within the Moon because around 30 per cent of the rocks there are thought to be molten - but the surface is peaceful. In the Earth, such bodies of magma tend to move towards the surface leading to volcanic eruptions.

Huh.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2103696/Volcanoes-Moon-Research-shows-lunar-surface-day-lava-flows.html

MUH MERICA HERO !

>This mediocre book Batman:)

>Moonquake
The moon has seismic tremors and a molten core?
This is all taking me by surprise. The moon is completely different than what I thought.

Keep your shit taste to yourself and go read a Marvel book

Squandered potential, and Pak was shite.

Die

>likes this garbage
>accuses someone else of having shit taste
top kek

Post-crisis Supermanfags, everybody. You have John Byrne to thank for creating them.

>Not even I, the hardest of the hardcore Superbro supporter, can unconditionally state that New 52 Superman was good

I mean, at least you're honest.