I just gotta ask one thing

I just gotta ask one thing...

Why was she belly dancing to make her magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDkp7GysvbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it made me HARD AS FUCK.

because she's a BABE
youtube.com/watch?v=dDkp7GysvbY

>Why does Enchantress enchant? I just don't get it!

And what exactly would be the proper way of doing magic, Professor Dumbledore?

This. Her voice was also sexy as fuck. I wanna hear it again while smooching her tummy

Why didn't Incubus rape and impregnate women with stolen sperm?

her voice was awful, it didn't fit her at all. She should've kept in dirtwitch mode, that was a much better look and personality. Belly Dancer with a bad dub wasn't doing it for me. Plus the actress has to learn she doesn't have the right head for pulled back hair.

>this guy's never heard of somatic components

Because magic is strange sometimes.

The jerkyness of some of her movements was one of my favourite parts of the film.

The bog witch was the better costume but the change over to a more regal dress while preparing to take over the world was great.

Neither have I, what is it?

The physical movements of the body that have to accompany a spell in order to properly focus it. Casting without somatic components is possible, but more difficult, requiring the Still Spell feat and any spell cast to use up a spell slot of one level higher. Silent Spell is the sister-feat used for verbal components.

With the amount of effort it takes to cast Magic Missile without somatic or verbal components you could theoretically just cast fireball with them. The only real advantage to silent and still spell is hardcore stealthcasting and casting while bound and/or gagged.

Dirtwitch mode was the best.

Once the blu-ray comes out I will be jerking it to dirtwitch webms for months

Thanks for that extended explanation of the WIngardium Leviosa scene for the first Harry Potter.
You do realize that magic isn't real, that there are no real rules on how to perform it and that Enchantress' belly-dancing acting was just horrible and took any seriousness left out of her character.

did they make her boobs bigger with cgi?

I think it added to the seriousness.
Magic aint always pretty.

Im hoping that the negative reaction to the jar of piss wont mean no urine in magic in the dceu (largly not that big a deal though the bigger issue is they ignore how often dc magic is sexual)

>Why was she belly dancing to make her magic?

Holy shit, sauce??

>all the webums we'll get when the blurays come out

The scale of the spell she was casting was truely incredible you dont half arse something like that you put every little detail into it to make it work.

Shes a good enough mage to be able to take shortcuts but not that good.

>mfw people actually defend that shit
I want Sup Forums to leave. Go back to your dedicated Bane and BvS shitposting board.

Magic was the one thing this film got right.

>her actress is a literal foot slut

Well how do you work your magic?

Wheres that picture of her with her legs spread?

Fuck its so lewd.

It's a staple in most RPG games, which was what those guys are referring to.
>says the fa/tg/uy

Nevermind I found it.

You mean this one that you can buy as a life size cut out?

>>casual sexism and misogyny in MY hobby?
>>its more likely than you think
this is why we girls dont buy comics

This is for theaters right.
I always assumed the publisher supplied those.

Come on user she was pretty hot always has been in most of her appearances.

>implying girls don't want to bone enchantress as well

Im almost looking forward to the complaints about how doctor strange casts spells.

After all this time, I still can't wrap my head around why appreciation of the female form, even in a debased, pervy way, is "misogyny". Misogyny is supposed to be about behavior that suggests an outward or underlying dislike of women, or a resentment toward them, and seeing them or portraying them sexually doesn't correlate with that at all, it's just a trait of any heterosexual man. Someone posts some stupid shit about "women are only good for sex or cleaning" or suggests some "inferiority" to men (whatever that even means), that's misogyny. someone always seems to portray every female character as a bitch in a story, that's misogyny. A female character doing a sexy dance? How is that misogyny?

I watched all of that cause Bowie’s amazing

It's going to be heralded as completely believable, fun and other Marvel words.

Why not?

Im not so sure about that people know a bit about dc magic thanks to hellblazer what the fuck do normies know about magic in marvel.

You should read Grayson. It's full of "casual sexism" i.e. ass shot of the male main character who spends a lot of time half naked.

>Pandering to women
>Bringing in money
Choose one

You act like Romance Novels, Shoujo Mangas, and fucked up Amazon ePublished erotica aren't things.

Those only make money when men buy them, too. Romance authors make almost no money, it's why they crank out so much smut every year. Shoujo manga flop all the time, they have to pay their authors and artists dirt.

And nobody makes money on Amazon.

I liked her voice

All the girls are on the Harley train

what