youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
youtube.com/watch?v=ohnVx88IIdU
youtube.com/watch?v=2gYplpPmbXI
liveleak.com/view?i=80b_1471753984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's isn't.

Born that way

He's not.

He's involved with that Ray Sism fella everyone hates.

He is not.
Don is love, Don is life.

>don't body shame
lol orange small hands guy
>her name is now caitlynn jenner
lol drumpf

He supports amnesty for immigrants so he is good in my book.

He's an anti-vaxxer who's running for control of the CDC.

both candidates are shit. its most probably a theatreplay with the establishment acting like they are against trump so the self proclaimed redpilled people support him for finally caring for the own country first while discrediting clinton for being a devils worshipper which does "dummy"-child sacrifices (which she apparently really does) and killing everyone in her way (which also seems to be the cas) or her being physically and mentally ill (at least physically is right, mentally she at least seems to zone out quite a bit when too much is going on like a small epileptic seizure without the twitching. cant say how sane she still is as all politicians seem to be drawn towards insanity). while the hillary supporters claim to be the voice of reason and being all for equality and shit while trumpsupporters and trump are racists idiots shouting around stuff which sounds good (at least the idiot that shout around stuff is right).
trump only has going for him that there is the tiny off chance of him actually not being part of it all, but i doubt it really

Because he embodies the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bull -type of mentality

Fat, rich, loud, obscene and white.

I have no problem with that, but politics is all about impression.

Trump's biggest mistake is that he doesn't have a strong background crew who would make the Man a myth. Look at Obama, they probably had his biography written before the election even took place to ensure of building a mythos around him.

I think this is going to pay Trump the election, we already have the narrative with Hillary his PR group is pushing "The First Woman President" "The Progressive" etc. Mother Teresa type of figure for all females to unite.

Trump lacks all of these qualities and it is gonna cost him lots of empty-headed voters who choose their candidates by what media tells them (and there is lots of them)

he doesn't promise me free college like shillary

Trump isn't bad. All of the attacks from the media surely prove he's not with the bad guys. That's right, goys...

Oh look another person who's never done their homework on a topic they love to talk about because the big benevolent government told them it was safe

>debating with friend about Trump
>user, you seriously still support Trump?
>Yeah why wouldn't I?
>he seems sketchy! Don't get me wrong Hilary is also bad
>I trust him a lot more than Hilary. A person who can be bribed with that much power is dangerous
>I feel like Trump is the same way
>Trump has triumphed over every scandal he has been through in the election unlike Hilary
>Okay but I feel like he will be a horrible communicator because he has no filter
>look at his legacy and business accomplishments! He has excellent communication
>he hates muslims
>explain how he hates radical muslims
>at this point friend is stumped
>yeah but I hate his face
>if thats a viable reason then it explains why girls dont like you either

He doesn't have the background because he's been around in the public eye for like 25 years. Everyone knows who he is already.

>rich
>white
>Republican
>fascist
>conservative
>racist
>nationalist
>sexist
>homophobic
>transphobic
>stupid
>ugly
>small handed
>orange
>problematic
>annoying
>attention whore

The bretzel is right

Damn CTR, you getting stale my nigga, now that there's no poll numbers to brag about. Kill yourself faggot. Also gives us a new Hitler.

He should have just kept quiet and not give ANY controversial comments out to public and be very polite and careful during the Hillary scandal, leaks.

"Sit back and watch" -attitude would have played better rather than giving out highly conversational comments that the media could demonify to their own ends and use against him.

I hope Wikileaks or someone releases some really defaming material on Hillary before November, other than that, I don't see Trump winning solely by the debates.

He has the temperament of a teenage girl

Because (((globalists))) hate America and Trump wants to MAGA.

Why do democrats hate America too?

OH and he's the fascist? Re-read that post.

Because it was Yeb's turn to lose to Hillary, whose turn it is to loot the country.

What do you people think of his AIPAC show for the Jews?
More presidential then any of his rallys in the US

thank you. almost starting to think everyone here is a blind trump fanatic :D

Read Atlas Shrugged

The world's reaction to people like Donald Trump will make sense to you.

He's a nationalist.

Nationalism died 50 years ago for good reason.

I suspect this current insurgency of nationalism will be the last or second to last one the West sees for the rest of human history.

In 100 years, either humanity will have died out due to global war (probably started or caused by ultra-nationalists), or we'll be living in something like a Global Union.

>mentally she at least seems to zone out quite a bit when too much is going on like a small epileptic seizure without the twitching. cant say how sane she still is as all politicians seem to be drawn towards insanity
Video examples? Haven't seen this.

-no political experience
-knows nothing about law nor government
-is a joke to foreign leaders
-doesn't have the professionalism to stop saying stupid shit daily
-changes stances every weekend (shifty, easily manipulated)
-he's orange

Just to name a few.

>-changes stances every weekend (shifty, easily manipulated)
Not even easily manipulated. He has no legitimate views of his own, or at least none he cares enough about to espouse publicly. He'll change positions based on whatever thinks will best help his image and chances.

Other shill politicians like Hillary are just as deceptive, but at least *some* of their views are sincere. You can see Hillary break character a few times and hear something that sounds like the truth.

With Trump, it's all an act. He's never not in character.

here a zone out at the very beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

here one as well but not as strong
youtube.com/watch?v=ohnVx88IIdU

and here with a seizure small seizure
youtube.com/watch?v=2gYplpPmbXI

First 2 don't really seem like seizures.

That last one is really weird. It might just be a weird panicky reaction from the microphone coming too close (the first 2 could also be explained by sudden anxiety attacks) but it's pretty strange. I don't know if it's a seizure/epilepsy but she might have some neurological issue.

isnt it obvious?

pro tip: he's not

there are different kind of seizures, they are not always bound to twitching. a seizure can also result in making weird noises or saying random words (like with tourette) or you just zone out like it apparently happened in the videos.

or maybe she just took drugs which were stronger than she expected and that were the moments they kick in

Video 1 and video 2 ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE! They hardly even look alike! WAKE UP SHEEPLE! SHE IS SO SICK SHE HAD TO HIRE A BODY DOUBLE (AND NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE) TO COVER FOR HER ON DAYS SHE CANT GET OUT OF BED.

Thing is with absence seizures, I think she'd be unresponsive for longer than she was, and I think she'd lose muscle tone. Maybe the secret service guy saw she was losing balance, but IDK.

It's too hard to diagnose just from those. But yeah, whether it's medication or a condition, something's off.

You're retarded

i have the feeling many politicians are using double. im pretty sure for example that one of merkels doubles is a guy (sadly i dont find that picture anymore)
or otherwise they are maybe just clones they use for politics which are geneteically manipulated to be more controllable.
some politicians even seem like they got a tiny little bit of a lobotomy .
but now we are drifting to full paranoia domains

He isn't, Hillary is the evil one. Everyone knows that, except paid shills and the willfully blind who can't see the light.

do you really believe that he will be the american savior? dont you think he is just there so you think your vote matters actually so you go voting instead of for example burning down the congress?

>Trump will win

>a fucking leaf

He's stupid. He's an asshole. He's a racist. More?

>burning down the seat of government
>Germany

I see what you're trying to do...

He's a racist sexist, misogynistic, antisemitic cyclist.

Trump will loose on purpose because he is working with Hillary. Used to be (and still is) good friends with Clinton's, New Yorker who holds liberal views, Not a Republican in any way and is even worse at pretending to be one.
Literally changing his stance because nationalism could actually get him elected, why do you think a billionaire keeps saying fucking borderline autistic statements when he is in the lead, he's not fucking stupid, he's shocked that the general populace approve of nationalism and so is trying to fuck his own shit up best he can.
>Tfw we have all been played and the election was rigged even before it was rigged.
The bigger question is what do the Clinton's have to offer him? Not money obviously and not power as he could have become president. Either it's a friend doing a favor or a bigger game is afoot.
>Inb4 Shill or CTR
We've been played and not even a Cruz Missile can save us now.

I wish he spoke more about global warming other than that one tweet.

1. burn down congress
2. blame jews and blacks
3. ???
4. profit

>The bigger question is what do the Clinton's have to offer him?

maybe exactly power and money. why do you think other billionairs are sponsoring a president instead of running themselves and cutting out the middle man?
because if they do they cant use their powerin their own favor without it being obvious and making it visible that he is corrupt. when he gives his own company deals, makes laws in his favor etc. people will be mad pretty quick. but the president basically is there for powerlaundring. just like in moneylaundring when you change drugs against money you need to make it seem like the money came to you through rightfull means. when you exchange money for power you need a way of making it seem that you got your power rightfull, and thats easier done with someone else claiming to be in charge. when hillary offers trumps companies special deals and passes laws in his favor people will think it surely isnt because clinton wants to support him since they were enemies that hated each other during election. surely clinton wont do something just to do him a favor

>Americans

If you don't choose Trump this will happen:

liveleak.com/view?i=80b_1471753984