OH NO

OH NO
WHERES FINLAND?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/olympics/news/winter-olympics-2018-ester-ledecka-first-woman-to-win-gold-in-two-different-sports/
youtu.be/viHa-3dznzw?t=149
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOOOOOOO IT WAS #THEIRTURN

i've come to learn via this board that finland is nothing but homofaggots and suicidal autists

not exactly the sporting type

fins have massive inferiority complex
dont bother to talk to them

they are inferior than chinks

Nice chart you got there Hansi

h-haha yeah, get fucked Finland

Only reason we're third is nobody in this country cross country skis.

not so fast

They're in the 1 gold medal club. A special and unique membership.

wheres france?

dope cheats have 2 gold now
you should know it, nazi
i wonder if threre's still hope to get into top ten

>China
>2 billion chinks
>1 gold medal

Chinks are the most inferior people on the planet.

its not my pic

wheres india?
they have M-O-U-N-T-A-I-N-S

So is everyone else, apart from the US and the UK.

We would have dominated that chart too if there were more people in this cunt

>USA above Netherlands
I'm fine with this, even if Canada beat us. Fuck off kankers

With all due respect, the Olympics already accounts for per capita because it caps the amount of competitors per sport. For example, you can send 3 to figure skating.

The USA has a shitton of qualified figure skaters, but we can only send 3, so that's a hard cap on how well we can do. Is that fair? No, but it's organized in favor of smaller countries, which we are fine with. That's why accounting for medals per capita is silly, because it already instrinsically accounts for country size based on the hard cap per sport.

The only part that can mathematically skew the data is if a country isn't competing in the same time frame (since the Brit posted total# medals) like say the USSR -> Russia or Czechoslovakia -> Czech Republic and such. That makes it complicated.

Fucking OARussians beat us in ice hockey after overtime.

russians should have been disqualified across the board, no joke

All of you shut the fuck up we're still superior than your third world hellholes

How is the Netherlands doing so well their country is flat as fuck wtf must the winter Olympics is about going down hill.

t. Jari-Pekka Prkl, unemployed telecommunications engineer and app developer

They've done the smart thing and concentrated hard on just one sport - speed skating. All you need then is indoor ice rinks.

They have a heritage of speed skating due to canals, almost as much as the biking heritage

Why can't Britain

Very true but then to train at the Olympic discipline of speed skating you just need to have or build indoor ice rinks and not rely on having mountains etc for other sports.

Are you sure Allah allows you to curse?

Finnshit niggers aren't Nordic, so they can't compete with you in white man's sports

Britain pours most of the £28million the winter sports gets each year into skeleton, curling, bobsleigh and other ski/snowboard sports. So spreading ourselves a bit thinner and sending 58 athletes.

They're there

>Germany has 16 times more people than Finland
>14 times more gold
Why are Germans so bad?

Winning 50km cross country skiing is better than all their wins combined. Don't worry my nordic friend. Skiing is the ULTIMATE test of an endurance athlete.

Andrew Musgrave from GB had to move to Norway and live and breath the sport to get better at cross country skiing. He finished 7th in the 30k skiathlon but it was the best finish for GB ever.

>dope cheats

hehe

Yes he impressed me.

Anyway, we took the double gold medalist record this year. Good luck repeating that fellas

What?

cbssports.com/olympics/news/winter-olympics-2018-ester-ledecka-first-woman-to-win-gold-in-two-different-sports/

Two different sports. Why didn't you say so.
Good job on her.

Have you seen the video of her winning the Skiing medal? Her reaction was honestly one of the most adorable things I've seen.
youtu.be/viHa-3dznzw?t=149

i am happy that she fucked that nigger-fucker lindsay wonn

I saw that live it was great.

We were just there for the banter.

>NL
>No mountains
>Winter olympics
>better than Swiss

We would be winning more if Norway stopped cheating

You lost hockey. Losers!

OH NO
WHERES RUSSIA?

>mfw they sent the highest number of athletes in their history to this winter Olympics

Yeah and we had our best result ever with 5 (five) medals, so suck on that.

It really is stupid how there are 15 medals for slightly different variations on skiing, skating, swimming etc etc.

Same with swimming lmao.

Yea swimming is the worst that's why i mentioned it despite it being winter Olympics right now. They should tally up who was most successful at swimming, or snowboarding, or running or w/e and that counts as 1 gold.

The US fell short of their medal target and they sent by far the most athletes.

dominating hockey
the only sport where they didn't cut the clean Russian team leaders
> short track without An, biathlon without Shipulin etc
those gold medalists know thir medals don't mean shit, you know that's true

>dominating hockey
irrelevant without NHL players

sigh
yeah true enough, same principle applies