Sup Forums likes Slavs

>Sup Forums likes Slavs
>Sup Forums likes Hitler

You retarded faggots do realize you can only pick one, right?

Who is it?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=48EMEIm50pY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually no you stupid, ignorant faggot. Hitler allied Croatia, wanted to ally Poland, was fond of polish dictator Pilsudski.photo related, Hitler sits next to Pilsudski's coffin.

What a huge faggot.

>hitler killd millions of my people, destroyed my cities but that doesn't matter because he sat next to some guy's coffin :DDDDD

Naziboo Slavs are the worst.

I hate Hitler, Nazis and stupid Poles who endorse Hitler. But you still have no fucking idea about actual history you dumb potato. Hitler was fond of Poles until they decided to ally Great Britian. Which was stupid btw.

>Sup Forums likes Hitler
What?

He's right you know
Look at modern germany. Definite untermensch cucked by steppe nigger turks.

10 year old kids from reddit have ruined this board with all their "OMG POLAND SO BASED"

Hitler would not approve this love of untermenschen that fags here do

Where did the "Slavs=White" meme originate?

Meme? Come on Janez, use your eyes, we're white.

>Sup Forums likes Slavs
I thought you guys hate slavshit scum.

"If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue even a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy these things ourselves, because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation. Besides, those who will remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have all been killed."

A. Hitler

If Hitler hates Slavs so much, how do you explain Odilo Lotario Globocnik?

>Odilo Globočnik was born on 21 April 1904, into a Germanised Slovene family from Tržič (Neumarktl)

He was ethnically 100% Slovenian and this was no secret

>he was an SS leader. As associate of Adolf Eichmann, he had a leading role in Operation Reinhard, which saw the murder of over one million mostly Polish Jews during the Holocaust in Nazi extermination camps Majdanek, Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik

Why do you want to be "white"? Whites are shit. Look at Swecucks and Germcucks.

Anyway the idea of "whiteness" is an American construct and makes no sense outside of the US.

We're Caucasian, Slavic, European.

Hitler liked croatia he recruited 100 000 croats to fight for him on a suicide mission "battle for stalingrad"

>We're Caucasian, Slavic, European.
aka white

>Sup Forums likes the person solely responsible for runing white nationalism for generations to come

>We're Caucasian, Slavic, European
We're also white.
Swecucks and Germcucks are germanic, but still caucasian, european and white.
It's one of the factors that unite us, let's not shun it.

"Slavs not white" yea right

That pizza looks fucking delicious

kys

You don't look white to me. You look orange.
Only some East Asians come close to being white.

>implying he did anything wrong

100% bijelac. Sry dude.

read a fucking book negro, i'm asking politely

Off yourself cuck.

IT'S RAW!!!!

Be Hitler, try to make a master race try kill and enslave slavs - loose the war have your precious master race women inseminated by drunk Russians.
kek

The aims of the war were partly psyop for just that purpose. Hitler was a Zio-British agent who died in Argentina in 1962.

>Falling for Reddit memes

why is hitlers face photoshoped on chuck shuldiner?

whos a jew fyi

Hitler was Jewish