youtube.com/watch?v=EkKkHmFOfKE
thejournal.ie/anti-fascist-ireland-3826074-Feb2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey lads. How's it going?

Good talk, see yas later.

can /éire/ like not be ruined by weeb shit please n thanks

A healthy interest in anime never hurt anyone

Not sure if we should have the same edition twice in a row

I didn't even realise it was the exact same image and text, I thought I'd been planning on using that edition last time but had changed it, looks like I was wrong.

Who are you and why do you keep posting here?

I see,thanks for making a thread anyway
No one of importance

Are you Irish?

Are you?

Is this an event from an observation post on a planet?
The DLC working good for you?

>Is this an event from an observation post on a planet?
No, 2 of my 3 colonies are located on planets where the plants produce aphrodisiacs,meaning that the pops work less but tend to grow faster and stay happy,but they are growing addicted to that stuff and don't want to leave the planet anymore
Fucking druggos
How's the game been going for you so far?

>2 of my 3 colonies are located on planets where the plants produce aphrodisiacs
Ahh ok. That event image is usually the one they use for the primitive worlds events and such.
>meaning that the pops work less but tend to grow faster and stay happy
Sounds great desu. Who needs to work when you can just get robots or slaves to do it?
>How's the game been going for you so far
Pretty good I guess. Everyone around me is friendly and I've been able to claim a boatload of land. My empire is extremely stretched out though, similar to a big long snake. Takes my ships and age to travel from one end to the other.
The feeling you get when you put down a outpost and see your borders expand is pretty good though. Wasn't how expansion worked in the previous versions of the game.

>Who needs to work when you can just get robots or slaves to do it?
Not sure if I like my populace doing nothing but lewd things all day
> Everyone around me is friendly and I've been able to claim a boatload of land.
I'm encircled by amoebas and other such creatures so I haven't met the other civs yet
>Wasn't how expansion worked in the previous versions of the game.
You didn't play it before did you?

>Bourger
Hope the people of Rathkeale revolt against your evil bourgeois authoritarianism.
>You didn't play it before did you?
I did, I bought it on release but was pretty disappointed by it. Played most of the way through one game before forgetting about it.

mums bf ate the last of my coco pops lads

hope they both die a horrid death

Éirexiters BTFO.

Thanks Nigel.

When is this Day After Tomorrow-esque snowstorm coming? They were hyping it up on the Weather last night but right now the sun is shining and my windows are open.

>just turned 23
I don't even remember turning 20. T-the ride slows down right?

Gonna get into some vic2, lads.

>T-the ride slows down right?
It only gets worse. The concept of a "year" becomes increasingly short as you age. Years feel like months, and months week like weeks.

No.

*feel like weeks

My stretched out empire that I was mentioning.

Best of luck.

>my windows are open
Be careful desu, that's a dangerous move. Never know what might come in.

>no Pervert Poi's Magic Funhouse
Shit empire.

>that's a dangerous move. Never know what might come in.
Haven't seen any insects yet so we are still safe I guess
>inb4 Poi comes flying though your window and sucks your blood
>My stretched out empire that I was mentioning.
Mine's a bit of a mess too,my sector governor is a druggo now as well so he isn't doing anything either

state of this fucking sadact anime nonce "general". First time I've ever even clicked on this and it'll be the last. Runts.

t. Brexit cuck

Genuinely can't wait for the snow, lads

It's said that only the East, North, and Midlands will get snow.

We got a tiny bit of snow like early jan, and now it's basically summer. Was 28 Thursday.

Got the new Mario Kart, lads

>beast from the East

>Fallout
Should go back and play this sometime. Don't have the energy to mod it though.

Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 >>> New Vegas >>> shit > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4
youtube.com/watch?v=EkKkHmFOfKE

thejournal.ie/anti-fascist-ireland-3826074-Feb2018/
>The group said it is constantly monitoring fascist individuals and groups in Ireland to ensure they do not gain momentum.

Kid? :3

Think they are monitoring these threads ?
If so ,good evening AFA Ireland,how are you on this fine sunday?

>emojis
>they believe roleplaying stormfags are dangerous
>they believe they're some ebin secret organisation
>they autistically screech and disrupt any political activity any farther right than Stalin because their simple minds interpret it as fascism
Perhaps we could organise some sort of right-wing equivalent of this group, to disrupt any and all left-wing political activity and claim to be simply preventing soviet communism from resurfacing.

The Facebook page is superb, first they share an article about removing fascist graffiti from walls and 3 posts down they share one promoting far-left graffiti and defending violence against far-right groups

Antifa are pathetic. And I say that as somebody who is also pathetic, so I speak from experience. But unlike them, I'm not a hypocrite.

>Think they are monitoring these threads ?
If they are, they must be very confused.

>Perhaps we could organise some sort of right-wing equivalent of this group
Is that not what /éire/pol/ is?

>Antifa Ireland
Aren't they the ones who outed themselves as pedophiles/pedophile enablers in an interview there a few years ago?

Who /young offenders/ here?

>watching knacker propaganda

"We ohhn 'dis citeh"
"it's aurrrrrs"
Nah,the romantic shit they have going on in episode 2 and 3 has already ruined the series for me
Where do you watch it?
>If they are, they must be very confused.
Why?

>Why?

>"Lets infiltrate Sup Forums and monitor alt-right Irish users"
>"Ah /éire/, this must be where they are hanging out"
Now, do you really think that they would be anything but confused after monitoring an /éire/ thread having expected it to be some hub of alt-right activity?

>If they are, they must be very confused
"There are two factions of these far-right posters; ones that believe Imperial Japan were the superior force of Axis and the other that sympathises with Nazi Germany. The Japanese fascists identify themselves using images from Japanese cartoon shows while the Neo-Nazis don't like these posters and instead post on the infamous /pol - politics forum."

>Now, do you really think that they would be anything but confused after monitoring an /éire/ thread having expected it to be some hub of alt-right activity?
They would surely find some images they could classify as nazi propaganda,and speaking out against them would be fascist behaviour too
They would find something I'm sure but you're right,probably not the evil masterminds they would have expected to reside here,just the normal masterminds
88/HH

>ones that believe Imperial Japan were the superior force of Axis
That wouldn't explain all the anime girls in German military uniform though.

Yeah I think it's a bit sjw to have a black wan on it,she's quite ugly, no need for it.

You can tell that the BBC was involved with that show from a mile away.

I considered that, but do you really think that the kind of journalists that investigate Sup Forums (remember to be a journalist you must always spell it with a capital C) are the kind to know these things? Unless Graf and Prinz replace their Iron Cross insignias with swastikas then it'll fly right over their heads, making it all the funnier.

>Being a weeb

You're not supposed to leave a space when /postinglikethis/.

I dunno, the Iron Cross is fairly recognisable.

Being a weeb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being a knacker.

Doesn't really bother me that she's black but the romance does seem a little too forced for my taste
Prinz still has pic on her shoulder,so you can always pretend that she stands for European unity
>What's with all those iron cross cartoon images on your hard drive?
>'Tis just for intereuropean friendship,...I swear

>New Vegas >>> shit > Fallout 3
Find it interesting how people seemed to praise FO3 for years before until eventually everyone arrived at the conclusion it was shit a year back.
Or maybe it was just normie gamers that liked it.

>I'm not a hypocrite
It still isn't April Fools guys...

>'Tis just for intereuropean friendship,...I swear
Well, given that /éire/ is broadly pro-EU, that wouldn't be the biggest stretch in the world.

I still like Fallout 3 - it was my first Fallout game. Although New Vegas is arguably the better game, Fallout 3 was a tighter experience. from a narrative standpoint.

>It still isn't April Fools guys...
Why am I a hypocrite?

Yes, everyone who lives past the red cow roundabout is a knacker

Yes a United Europe, led by Savoy. That is my real goal.

>Iron Cross is fairly recognisable
Well the kind of person "investigating" alleged right-wing hotspots on the internet would likely be on the lookout for any trace of Nazi imagery so maybe you're right.

>I still like Fallout 3 - it was my first Fallout game
I don't dislike it but never actually finished it.
It seems be broadly popular with the Xbox/PS demographic, for whom it was their first Fallout game. People who had played the original games though don't seem to be as fond of it.

Knackers are not confined exclusively to Dublin unfortunately.

>Well the kind of person "investigating" alleged right-wing hotspots on the internet would likely be on the lookout for any trace of Nazi imagery so maybe you're right.
It's not so much that the iron cross would immediately set off alarm bells for the calibre of "journalist" we're talking about here. But it's easy enough to put two and two together when you see it on the Kriegsmarine girls' uniforms.

>Savoy.
Went skiing there once,it's cute arguably one of the better parts of France
>That is my real goal.
What about unified Ireland led by Mayo?

>it's easy enough to put two and two together when you see it on the Kriegsmarine girls' uniforms
How do you mean?

>it's cute
Like its prince's eponym.
>arguably one of the better parts of France
What is the best part of France?
>What about unified Ireland led by Mayo?
Almost anywhere is better than the current capital, but unfortunately this isn't 1798 anymore.

The motif of the KanColle Kriegsmarine girls' uniforms borrows from the aesthetic of WW2 German officer uniforms (at least for the 3 main girls).

I would say Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur but that's almost 100% personal nostalgia speaking,I'm sure Froggy can give a more unbiased answer to this
Alsace is nice too
>inb4 MUH Reichsland Elsaß-Lothringen

Yuru Camp is very good!

The black and red from Bismarck and Prinz sure, but would the average person with no knowledge of shipgirls see Graf's primarily white uniform and think Nazi? I think in her case the iron cross would be the only obvious tip-off.

Bit of an explosion in England apparently. Probably isn't terrorism.

>Yuru Camp is very good
I watched the first episode and thought it was ok.
Does it get better, even more comfy?

Admittedly I'm struggling to adopt an outsider's perspective on this, so you're probably right.

>Does it get better, even more comfy?
Yes, it's very comfy!
But if you didn't like the first episode, I have a hard time imagining you liking the rest of it, though.

>if you didn't like the first episode, I have a hard time imagining you liking the rest of it
Fair enough, though I didn't dislike it that much. Maybe I'll watch one or two more episodes and make a decision on it then.
Twelve episodes is it? Also which is best girl?

>the 100% OJ Valentine's event is still going
Did they just forget to turn it off?
Are they trying to torture us?

>Twelve episodes
I believe so.

>Also which is best girl?
Rin, in my opinion.

>Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Would that make Monaco acceptable if they got annexed?

Just think of how confused the average non-boatposter is and multiply it by a thousand.

>pic
Why is she so unusually happy? Was this after the Soviets raised her but before she realised she would be used for target practice?

>Rin
She was my favourite after the first episode as well.

>Did they just forget to turn it off
Imagine it is fairly common to leave events running for a while.
Wouldn't be a very efficient use of resources to spend time developing a load of content only for it to be played for a day or two every year.

Good taste!

You too Danske poster.

>Imagine it is fairly common to leave events running for a while.
It's been almost a month though
Pretty sure it's one of their sick fetishes to torture the majority of their users in such a way

Whenever you city boys see working class lads from smaller towns and cities in Ireland you say they are travellers, annoying

I was awarded a suite of outfits for Poi's character after reaching 50k chocolate. What a waste of time.

>Why is she so unusually happy?
Don't confuse smug for happiness.

>fucking Star Breaker

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there, lad. Do you have any idea how much Dublin is hated here?

I think it's bait.

Indeed,also,you have been asking how to get new characters without paying right?
>fucking Star Breaker
Might buy her just to become the biggest pain in the bum around
Thoughts on the OJ plushies?

>Don't confuse smug for happiness
Looks more happy than smug though. And if it was then what is she so smug about?

Probably because Halloween and Christmas run for a month. Though it is getting annoying constantly drawing that chocolate card which is virtually useless to me instead of a card that could help me win.

>Indeed,also,you have been asking how to get new characters without paying right?
That wasn't me asking, but go on.

>Thoughts on the OJ plushies?
Not my cup of tea.

>And if it was then what is she so smug about?
Being best girl.

>That wasn't me asking, but go on.
It's those autistic purple pannels(?) you can buy in the shop for 100 oranges,they give you a new one,got Tomomo that way
Probably old news for you but I didn't know that

Look, there's even a Lux accessory behind them.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING THE SNOW?

>snow
Must we keep on about this? We've already said it will peak around Tuesday, and continue in to the later part of the week.

I heard it was going to peak on Thursday night.

I should really stop missing these Allianz matches.

>should really stop missing these Allianz matches
Same, watching or going? Seems there were a few good ones this weekend.
I'll probably end up waiting for the championship in reality though.

>watching or going?
Watching. Granted I'm sleeping through a lot of them but even before then I kept forgetting.
Do you attend many matches?

Wonder if the Wexford players ever get a bit tired of all the attention Davy gets.
Sort of steals the limelight a little bit.

>Do you attend many matches
I haven't attended any this year but I'd usually go to a mix of league and championship matches every year.
I usen't take much interest in the league previously but have began to do so in the last two or so years.
You go to any?

State of the pitch in Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Christ.

Páirc Uí Chaoimh's bright white seats are very distracting.

>Wonder if the Wexford players ever get a bit tired of all the attention Davy gets
They do bring attention to the fact that he's from Clare quite a bit. Must be annoying to the Wexforders making it seem like he's some saviour that came from afar.

>You go to any?
Unfortunately it's been many years since I last attended a match.