Can Sup Forums be specific as to what they mean by (((White nationalism)))?

You do realise even if you get your fantasy of an "all white utopia" you will then have the problem of trying to assimilate many different white cultures and languages (German, French, Polish, Swiss, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian etc.) that will inevitably create inter ethnic conflicts despite everyone being (((white))) in skin color.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
youtu.be/GvDyAdcHTjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> sven only understand dominant/submissive relationships

White nations have every right to exist as every other. It doesn't mean pan-European empire you fucking simpleton mong.

>(((white)))
What is that supposed to mean you idiot?

at least we wont have dookie colored people everywhere

>sven not knowing what white means

like pottery

Sup Forums is satire, cuckboy

that's fine with me as long as there isn't any dookie colored people in my presence

Oh you fucking retarded Dane.

"White" was made up by burgers because of the utter lack of identity they had when they mixed up all kinds of Europeans in there. Not even Hitler ever spoke of whites, only germans.

Thou canĀ“t handle ze bants?

>thinks immigration is the only solution
>checks flag
Yep, checks out.

White nationalism is pan-European American nationalism.
Genetically European get along really well with other Europeans, surprisingly enough.

Dat sum Anglo cuisine? Good shit

Even at its worse, problems with Poles or Romanians don't even begin to compare with problems with Muslims and Blacks

A truly nutritious and delicate speciality, can highly recommend

dis nigga said dookie

>Genetically European get along really well with other Europeans, surprisingly enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe

On second thoughts, forget it...Americans really are fucking retarded.

Is he making Kasha?

I don't see why Europeans can't get along now. We have a cause to unite. A crusade!

It's a legitimate question. Most whites for example in the US have some race mixture down the road in their ancestry. The idea of a pure race is a recent invention and if it ever existed it sure doesn't now that everything is globalized.

> what is Argentina

Nordic + germanic not that hard

>have the problem of trying to assimilate many different white cultures and languages (German, French, Polish, Swiss, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian
wasn't a problem for america.
>Russian
not white.

White nationalism is an American thing for Americans who are mostly of Euromutt descent. For them I guess it does make sense.

Euros at most should be united by some sense of solidarity.

youtu.be/GvDyAdcHTjE

Based Argentinean crowds

Slavs are not white? People of the Balkans? Basque people? Latin people?

>since Europeans have different cultures, putting them together will be the the same as living with dindus or muslims

Let's worry about that when we get there, yeah?

The most dominant culture will reign. The point is we won't have mud people and kikes subverting peace and prosperity

Germany killed Poland in 1939 so fuck them.