Is Raven more stacked than Starfire?

Is Raven more stacked than Starfire?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/3326179
fanfiction.net/s/11555153/1/Thoroughly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, particularly in the episode Fear, Itself. She's generally got high and sizeable tatas though.

In the show, yes.

In the comics, generally not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at least once with some random artist.

Butterface though

>just wait for me when I'm older I'll marry you
What is punctuation?

Yes.

why hasn't anyone tried to rape her?

Didn't one user work out Ravens bust size and she's like F or H cup or something insane like that

Because if she's not the one raping YOU, it'd be her dad.

Do YOU enjoy demon dickings?

Where can I get rips of such quality? I have a terrible TV quality version from long ago.

Star is best girl.

Best contraceptive method ever

I want Robin to cum between her thighs

Daily reminder she lost her virginity to a piece of paper.

Worst. Papercut. Ever.

I wonder if she would order something from Bad Dragon after all that mess. Just out of sheer scientific curiosity, of course.

Why were they excited about her getting pregnant?

probably a wolf dildo

I need some sauce on that pic

I love Thicc/chubby Raven, since it means a contrasting bodytype to other Titans girls.

Moar of this

>this will never be canon in any incarnation
Why even read comics.

Errrm, there's that one alternate earth run where Starfire is pink and with tentacle hair. Raven and Star are pretty close in it.

I always liked his design.
If I were to write a Raven book, he'd probably be in it, a little retooled, as her snarky magical Google for researching whatever issue she's facing.

>Starfire is pink and with tentacle hair
I have no real words for this.

Malchior is one of those characters you really have to wonder why nobody's ever picked him up for anything.

I've always hoped to see a Raven solo book with Malchior as her suave magical sidekick, have them genuinely build a closer friendship which evolves into something more than that for Raven, only for the dragon bastard to break her heart as he gets everything he ever wanted. Raven is shattered, you have an obscenely powerful magical dragon roaming around, and once Raven is snapped back to reality, shit gets personal as she tracks him down.

Everything about that comic was amazing.

>implying
fanfiction.net/s/3326179

>raped by her own magic
really WTF?? How does that even work?

Love is a helluva drug.

It's kind of like getting pounded in your butt by your own butt.

So just go rewatch the episode? It's pretty much the same thing.

>Do YOU enjoy demon dickings?
DO you not?

Earth One motherfucker

They tried some new things, like Cyborg and Terra being a thing and BBxKole (crystal power girl who had pink hair in the TT cartoon

No! Demon dicks are spiked and smell like rotting cat food...

Fred Perry continues to do the Lord's work.

>not excited by breeding kinks

If you say so.

Enjoy the autism.

It's pretty much the same plot, yes, but it's brutally compressed to the point where you don't feel much emotional connection when the heartbreak comes.

The plot goes by awfully fast, even including all of the montages in the episode, the actual betrayal itself isn't focused on all that much, the battle is over in only a few minutes without really feeling personal, and the aftermath of Raven being stabbed in the back by the one person that's shown acceptance towards her is completely washed over and never brought up again.

It's my biggest problem with the animated show: they introduce a lot of good ideas, but the execution of those ideas are very poorly handled and extremely rushed, and what should be good character development is quickly forgotten.

Oh, I'm aware of that series. The first volume was certainly interesting, so I'm planning on continuing following it.

I've heard that the second volume has Raven and Starfire interact for quite an extended period of time, but I've been trying to stay away from any spoilers.

Corrupted Raven did kiss Starfire in comics a long time ago.

Just way h the episode on .5 speed then.

On her wedding day too.

I'm talking actual relationship here, brother.

You cheeky guy, you.

More girl on girl

And the sexy aftermath

I am afraid you are going to have to buy it.

Lol @ these filenames. Daddy dearest sure taught her the tricks of his favorite trade well. A family that rapes together, stays together.

Have you ever heard of the enter button?

Not only big but perky too.

I finished that Earth One run, it's a fun read if you're not anal about who is what.

Alternate interpretations can be fun when handled properly.

Admittedly, Raven seemed a little bland in the first volume, but she was hardly in the book anyway so there's not much room for a proper judgment.

Dark Raven loved corrupting people with demon kisses. She turned Star into her dark prophet and Beast boy into her loyal slave who killed on command for her.

She doesn't get more exciting, sorry. But she does hold hands with Starfire.

>that spoiler
HOW DID THEY AWAY WITH THIS!?

>hand-holding lesbians
Gross. What ever to some good old fashioned fisting?

>How are odie and jon?
A garfield joke? God Dark Raven is a fucking dork.

nah but i wish they both had bigger breasts

there's not enough big breasts in dc

there's never enough

how upset are you beast boy/raven shippers going to be when they start pushing her with damian in the comics?

cause, really, beast boy is awful, why do you like that? why are you like that?

I assume they're just closet furries. BB/Raven is one of the worst ships in history.

BB is a clown, Damian is a cunt. Can't Raven just die alone and unloved?

You know, like me.

I have never liked BeastBoy/Raven, but even I'll groan if that's the angle they'll choose to follow.

Nobody is good enough for Raven. Except maybe these two, but even then it's quite a gap.

They both want to see their unholy spawn conquer the earth.

>why do you like that
pic related

>how upset are you beast boy/raven shippers going to be when they start pushing her with damian in the comics
honestly the most upsetting part would be that I'd rather her team up with Batwoman since I like the idea of Bawoman being 'the one who deals with the occult' in the Batfamily

woops

fanfiction.net/s/11555153/1/Thoroughly

I still need to read that series

>Back on Azaroth, the asectic monks basically starved her with a threadbare diet of vegetable broth and rice
>but on Earth Raven's diet has been noticeably richer
>but because of genetics on her mother side and being half succubus on her Father's side, all of her weight has been strategically placed.
>Raven's vanity won't let her admit this to herself so she keeps wearing leotards that are a couple sizes to small.

Watcha gonna do with all that demon junk inside that forbidden trunk.

>Raven goes full fertility goddess later on in life.

I like this. I really like the feathered look actually. n52 might've gone a bit too far with it but I like this. the shocker like quilted pattern is a little strange though.

That's not thick!

That's not thicc either bruh.

No it's an hourglass figure.

I do not have nearly as many fuller images than I thought I had.

I always found the Injustice alternate costume weirdly cute. The feathery cape looks more like a fluffy blanket than anything.

Thicc fags are the fucking worst.
They always take it too far with shit like

It's probably the shoulders. It looks like something she would just snuggle up against when she's absolutely sure she's all alone and nobody can see her, like a pair of pillows she carries around with her.

Extremists exist in every fetishdom.

I like it but it's not curvy enough.

Fuck you, BBW is amazing.

If Starfire is molded after Lum, who inspired Raven?

Who drew this? It's familiar but the name eludes me, also image search doesn't help

I'm afraid I can't help there, brother. I just stumbled across it and never really bothered to write down the artist.

I have a vague suspicion it was on pixiv though, so if you ever feel like surfing through there, you might come across it.

They look about the same size in the cartoon but Starfire's boobs are bigger in the comics

Mister Sinister.

>Raven feet
not saying my dick but my dick

This one is spot on.

what a virgin

>decided to search for myself
>found it after only a few minutes
That wasn't so hard, actually.

Artist is PixelBoy.

>lard lovers and foot fags arguing
Beautiful.

hot

Remember that thing were the TT girls were trapped on an island and treated like goddesses? Raven was the fertility goddess if I remember correctly.

>If I were to write a Raven book, he'd probably be in it, a little retooled, as her snarky magical Google for researching whatever issue she's facing.

Her own Bob the Skull?

Raven in Dresden-style modern fantasy Noir?

ALL OF MY YES!

I was imagining the computer from Courage the Cowardly dog, but yeah.

sauce

is there any uncencored version

like korra one?

You mean some degenerate's art of them in tribal outfits? Yeah, woo. Real 'quality' stuff, as expected of that autistic fuck.

Make sense, even her comic book self has child rearing hips.

Wonder if anyone would be interested in drawing Tribal Titans art in the style of TTGO!?

Korra one? Please post.

God damn. I wish I could be the lucky guy taking her to a hotel room at night

I wanna read this