/got/ general

Smug Edition

old:

Did DnD forget Edmure Tully was at Casterly Rock? Shouldn't he have been liberated by Grey Worm ?

Dumb Danyposter.

It's nice to see the dumb Danyfag get btfo XD

All that gold MELTED xD

Let's see the queen of thorns Sirsay pay off her debts to the iron bank now!

bumping rightful thread

Doesn't Randall Tarly say that all the gold is safely behind the gates in King's Landing though?

Didepisode 5 leaked ? It's starting to appear on some torrents sites but there's no link yet.

Stop autistic memes and start talking about the motherfucking leaks and how to get them you fucking morons

He did quite clearly, yes.

I don't get it. I seriously don't. Am I weird?

Why people root for Dany and don't sympathize with the overwhelmed Westeros defenders?
Why people like this "Arya the Punisher" bullshit and not point out its' flaws? Putting the flaws aside, why do they even find it fulfilling?
Why people like Sansa and why do they keep spamming that she is now a player? She is just like Cersei (in that she thinks she is smart), except worse.
Why people accept all these teleportation, plot holes and complete character mutations (LF, Stannis)? Why are they not pointing out the bullshit?
Why did people got mad at Jaime and Bronn for fighting Dany and the dragon? Why did they root at the Lanister soldiers getting slaughtered? It's not like they are Cersei's evil minions, they are just defending their home.

I JUST DON'T GET IT

Arya hold her ground against Brienne
Brienne managed to overwhelm the Hound
The Hound could/can fight on equal with the Mountain

Arya could beat the fucking Mountain

She's a Sauron stand in and is designed that way.

because people are stupid and you're one of the select few intellectuals who are smart enough to understand the deeper ethical conflicts of the story.

srsly kys fagit

there is no story, it's just fanservice. some people got the illusion that there was a story, so they chose sides (lf, stannis, boltons, current lannisters, euron). these people will soon have their hopes crushed as one by one all the remaining non-heroes lose, as YAS QUEEN overwhelms Westeros and saves the world from the white Walker menance (though with casualties).

People root for the character they identify with.

Most of these millennial fucks are self entitled, smug, assholes. Who constantly see themselves as a victim while reveling in tearing down the established order. Of course they identity with Dany.

>People still think that Daenerys isn't going to either die or become the mad queen

Anyone with an inkling of knowledge of the pillars of developing a long lasting narrative would know that she's had way to easy of a ride relative to everyone else.

This spells doom for her in the end. Just wait for it. D&D is just milking the feminists right now but like the jews they are, they are in it for the long haul and what better way to do it than mixing in controversy with their extremely well received TV-kino

Give me ONE good reason why I should the rooting for the Lannisters.

Hard mode: Can't mention Dany or her dragons

really made me laugh more than I should, all unfortunately bloody true though, perfectly described well done lad

literally none. Lannisters are EVIL

Does Varys make Dany mad next episode?

Anyone have a link to the season 5 script leak?

Give me more ugly Aryas to add to this.

Because Jon doesn't care about the Iron Throne and everyone else has been btfo

actually he never goes to casterly rock in the show even though jaime promises it, walder mentions he's back in their dungeons at the end of season 6
they have forgotten about him in general though

If you weren't a nu-male/female, you wouldn't need to ask that question.

Because you would be able to understand the simple concept that is "Honor".

You are not rooting for Houses but for individuals.

>honor

>from the child-killing, oath-breaking, sister-fucking Jaime Lannister

can't wait for dany to burn more lannister shits

how did jaime sink so deep into what was a relatively shallow river?

Ep5 when?

D I C K O N

>WESTeros
>invaded by brown hordes lead by a feminist and her emasculated numale henchmen

What did they mean by this?

DANY! DANY! DANY!

Actual new thread :)

because of the flawed hero of the show

So we all know that there's a lot of bs in this show, but answer this honestly - would you consider re-watching all the seasons after, say, 10 years? Considering how time washes off hatred and all.

LMAO DICKS
GET IT THEY'RE FUNNY

Literally cock merchant tier.

>I hit him! I fuckin' hit him! Fuuuuck yooouuuuu!

Nobody actually watches Game of Thrones user, it's just an excuse for normies to chill with their friends and have a beer and hit on girls.

>muh family muh honor muh traditions

Oh fuck off you cuck.

arabic invaders

>emoticons
Literally disregarded.

I want that pig heart to be my dick.

Jaime was fully read to die at that moment he charged towards Drogon and Dany to end the war. There wasn't a single outcome where he could have survived and he knew that which makes it a pretty great scene.

>Rush into Dany, kill her and end the war and then get most likely fried/eaten by Drogon afterwards
>Rush into her and miss her, still get fried by Drogon
He didn't expect for Bronn to come rescuing him.

We already know what happens in that episode and the rest of the season

they're Scythians

No this is the kind of trash that gets forgotten the second its done.

It would be a better scene if he died tbqh.
He would have died a hero, but now we have to sit through Dany's smug face shitting on him.

He should've died imo

I hope he dies a similarly pointless death at the same time as Littlefinger.

yeah but there could be some details

>pig heart
you don't deserve you have your dick eaten by dany

Why bother watching when we have these leaks?

I agree, even giving her a serious injury would have been pretty good showing her that there are still men that refuse to bend the knee despite her dragons.

where is the script? there had been scripts

>tfw never got to see beautiful rape because it was offscreen

>season 1-6
>nobodys safe
>season 7
>everyones safe

Alright, that's it. After this battle featuring khergit forces with badass dragon support against swadian butterlords I'm all hyped for GoT again. This episode redeemed it all.
>mfw watching it and immediately booting up Mountain Blade

What would you write her?

Way I see it is Tyrion is going to betray Dany to save him in some fashion.

Why isn't Jaime King of Westeros? He's the only good candidate.

Seriously what was even the point of putting LF and Varys in the show?
All LF has done is free Sansa from Kings Landing and then marry her to Ramsey - which is exactly what the Lannisters were gonna do to her anyway

don't have any

Gib milkies pls.

>child-killing
we've been over this. you have two options:
a) let the kid go, get yourself, your sister and her three children executed and your heads mounted atop a wall in kings landing
b) kill the kid, you get away with it and no else needs to die
any man who isn't suicidal will choose b
>oath-breaking
>breaking his oath saves 500 000 people and turns to be the finest act king's landing has seen in a long time
>this is somehow a bad thing
>sister-fucking
and when the targs do it, it's okay?

He doesn't want to rule

Jon is boring now, Dany is not only an unlikable character, but she's showing signs of Targaryen madness. The Lannisters have most of the interesting, deep, and fun to watch characters fighting with/for them now.

I want people to betray Dany.

Honour.

>step 1: rape someone
prob fixed

You actually have three options

>don't be a sister fucker

It's a lake.
It's a real place.
But the water stuff was filmed in a studio in Ireland.

people can try..

I don't know if it will be beautiful, though.

Will Jorah get more screentime next season?

dany is literally a product of sister fucking

Their Army + Jaime stopped the mad king from destorying the capital and everyone that lived there. They are the saviours of westeros.

Um, guys? This thread isn't new.

It's very old thread. Here is an actual new thread all ready for you.

>laughingtargaryens.jpg

i like old things clearly

>autists still get upset over who starts the next thread
I'll never understand this level of autism.

Cersei is the only character that matters. Fuck Dany, fuck Jamie and fuck all the other Reddit quirky characters like Bronn and Euron.

>most heroic moment in centuries
>nobody will write songs because dothraki can't write

Imagine if all the season were the same quality as season 1. This would have been so fucking great.
There is a paralelle universe where D&D aren't hacks and GRUM a lazy fuck and GoT has made TV show enter in a new golden era and the release of the last 2 books are hailed as revolutionary for fantasy genre and become Tolkien-tier classics.

Okay /got/, what is the point of Jorah anymore?= He's getting plenty of screentime, but as of now he doesn't know anything special or have any particular skill that makes him important. What's his endgame?

>a giant mythical beast not seen for a hundred years flies straight at the lannister soldiers
>they see their fellow soldiers get roasted alive next to them
>despite this, they manage to keep themselves composed and hold the line against the Dothraki horde coming at them
>they kill many of them, but are overwhelmed due to the line being broken by the dragon and the Dothraki having superior numbers
>YUR PEEPUL CAN'T FIGHT

except the Lannisters

he'll finally fugg dany (but only anal)

>Pointlessness - The character

damn what a thot

Wait, are Lord Tarley and Dickon dead already?

episode 5 is gonna be dull as fuck

whats littlefingers next move

>drone strikes
>heroic

>GoT has made TV show enter in a new golden era
Game of Thrones came about in a "golden era".

he's the guy of prophecy dude, he's gonna stop the white walkers

Because Jamie is the best character and a qt.

His end game is to kill Dany once he sees that Dany has become her father.

I meant Jaime.