pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/767380751390085120
townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410
smoloko.com/?p=13219
youtube.com/watch?v=Esx6ZQQeiBo
youtube.com/watch?v=3nq2uQQbEg4
nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/21/louisiana_governor_john_bel_edwards_donald_trumps_visit_was_helpful.html
judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/767386471078649859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

SCOTT ADAMS CALLS FOR HILLARY TO DISAVOW BODY-SHAMING

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/767380751390085120

RISING UP
BACK ON THE STREET

Didn't Trump already say this?

MY MOM IS THE STRONGEST WOMAN I KNOW

Spell Fredericksburg correctly you fucker.

townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410

>And we all know 5% to 10% of voters won't admit they support Trump.

>So that means he's actually AHEAD by 3 to 5 points.

This is what I've been saying all along.

Brexit was down 10% in the largest poll with 5000 sample size one day before the vote. But won 2%.

The most reliable poll taken which even /brit/pol relied upon when they were all depressed on the voting night, was 12% (TWELVE FUCKING PERCENT) off.

Trump is winning this election so get ready for the biggest shitstorm of a generation when reddit commits collective suicide.

Let me tell you the truth about Trump's "excellent health"... he's not that healthy at all. He suffers from dementia and has a schizotypal personality disorder... you can tell this by the way his eyes move when he talks about the economy. It's little things like that. He also has a wooden leg made of American hickory wood and a robot dick. He has a remote control for his 12 inch robot dick that allows him to make it go erect at the push of a button. He had to get that because his narrow urethra was preventing him from pissing down his wife's throat... his favorite sexual pleasure. Yep, his robot dick has all the bells and whistles.. he can ejaculate motor oil out of it while it's lit with its embedded LED lights ! His right eye is also cybernetic. He has thermal and night vision modes in his cyborg robot eye that allows him to be the king of predators - scary! This is your candidate... a cyborg with a wooden leg, robot dick with a remote control and a cyborg eye with heat vision. He's only about 60% human, just like niggers! He has just about enough human in him to survive time travel, or to betray Palpatine, but that's it.

WHO IS SUMNER REDSTONE?

smoloko.com/?p=13219

Who are these retards that can't make up their minds and keep switching back and forth?

Dilbertman brought up a really good point this morning. The naked Trump statue thing is actually really bad for Hillary, it damages the Democrat brand by body shaming, and we've already seen the SJW backlash.

Someone should put up a Hillary statue with her roast beef curtains down to her knees.

You know what Assange should do?

Release one of Hillary's deleted emails.

Just one. Maybe one of the ones about Chelsea's wedding or yoga (if they exist ((They don't)). And thats it for that day.

Day Two: release two emails.

Day Three: four emails.

And so on exponentially, keeping media attention locked on him as they wonder whats next.

DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JUST PUT IT IN A SAFE BEHIND A PAINTING LOCK IT UP AND LEAVE?

she should be running

Oh man that fucking feel when the betting odds on Brexit suddenly reversed in the middle of the count.

this would be amazing, actually

WILL YOU DISAVOW THE STATUES HILLARY?

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF F.D.R DIES?

DISAVOW
DISAVOW
DISAVOW

Love that 12% boost for black votes

Yes

/we back/

Yes

Doesn't Hillary need something like 93% of niggers to win?

Witnessed

IM GONNA TAKE IT TO HILLARY CLINTON AND IM GONNA WHOOP HER!

So what's with Trump's alleged debts? Something or nothing? Be honest now.

Everybody like this tweet btw

Man, this election period has been something special.
What are your favorite memes to come out of it so far?

Only if she wants to pull an Obama, which she can't. The black turnout this year is going to be abysmal so it really doesn't matter how they poll.

Latinos are more important for her.

I'm pretty hung over, but I'm invited to go to a wedding in two hours. Should I go? Might meet a nice female that's wife material (my only motivation to go).

Jeb memes are great, but Jeb collaboration memes are just the best!

wasn't there some fat SJW who hated the statue because it was body shaming?

Help me guys

I'm on suicide watch. There is no Trump rally in 30 hours. I can't take it anymore

What do?

Anybody who chooses to marry over sleeping around should be celebrated, so yes, you should go.

Anyone know of a better stream than RSBN? I had to catch the recording of Trump's speech yesterday, and when I was watching it, there were, as usual, video and a few audio issues.

>Trump's supports amnesty for 11 million illegal Mexicans.
Trump's wall just got shorter.

yeah i saw that

DONALD, YOU CANT BULLY YOUR WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE

They don't exist. It's sampling. The last YouGov poll, sampled 50% Democrats/11% Independents.

>meeting soulmate at wedding
thats a meme. Women will just be an easy lay because they have that nagging thought in the back of their mind that they are running out of time to bag a man themselves. Add in the wine, and dressing nice, and you should have a good time if you are not shy like me. Just don't expect wife tier to be found there, no one is acting like they normally do every day

get up and dance
youtube.com/watch?v=Esx6ZQQeiBo

Take a redpill

Asking someone to disavow or apologize is a fucking double bind, and I love it. Either you can disavow and it looks like you're admitting guilt as well as makes you look weak, or not disavow and have people continue to make the association.

Yes, get Hillary to once again reaffirm that the deleted e-mails were not classified in any way, then start releasing them. If they are not important, there's nothing to worry about. If Hillary is a liar(she is), we get to watch her and the MSM panic

For the love of all that is good, NO, man, NO!

Defend Swedish women from migrant rape

There better not be legalization for these criminal spics running around shooting kids and selling heroin. I'm so sick of them.

WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU'RE GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING YOU'RE GOING TO SAY, "MR. PRESIDENT, WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH! CAN WE STOP WINNING?" AND I'M GOING TO SAY NO, WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING!

Nah man, making the enemy play by their rules is much more effective. If they believe all people are equal they better stick to their "ideals" :^)

but see, if people bitch about it afterwards, they can be accused of bodyshaming

"Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards: Donald Trump's Visit Was "Helpful""

Louisiana's DEMOCRAT governor praising Trump

Anyone?

Fuck now I don't want to go. Where am I supposed to meet a wife?

No, he's a Hillary lackey. Now he's just trying to not appear like a piece of shit so to damage control for when he runs for reelection.

HILLARY KEKED AGAIN

Alinsky was right. Evil as fuck, but he was right.

>I see these things in the parks and I do not know who makes them. They do not represent Donald's masculinity.

Source? Not just any Democrat either, he criticized Trump and defended Obama about this whole thing. I'm sure this asshole understands how popular Trump is in his state (especially now) and wants to get re-elected.

You're wrong, I know 3 people who got married to people they met at weddings
That being said you aren't wrong either, chicks at weddings go there to get railed and not to meet their soul mate.
t. photographer who has only been getting laid regularly for the past 3 years because he works weddings otherwise he would be on a 3 year dry spell because he's a shut in

Why the fuck would any Sup Forumsack accept (((BuzzFeed))) or Univision assertions as truth? They are doing what the (((media))) has been this entire time:
>take simple Trump statement
>turn it into something that doesn't even resemble it
>????
>Trump BTFO!!!!111!!

Trump's campaign AND the RNC issued statements saying that is NOT what he said and his position is clear.

What debts are you talking about?

Someone probably showed him poll numbers after attacking Trump for donating food and showing up in support.

What happened to those threads from a while ago talking about how to apply alinskys rules to the right? A lot of them are very successful.

I wonder how often he fucks her.

DONALD, THIS IS A TOUGH JOB

Who is this pro-Hillary anchor on Fox?

he is a business owner if he didnt have debts he would be retarded

You know how sometimes shills get massively butthurt and make a shitty MS paint comic to express their discontent? How fucking booty bothered do you have to be to go through the effort and cost of making these statues?

Hitler views on Israel and Palestine

youtube.com/watch?v=3nq2uQQbEg4

So he did come here from the future?

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

I'm asking cos I don't believe any of these sites at face value desu.

Yeah I assume its something sane like that which sounds bad to retards but is perfectly expected.

Not to mention Buzz feed has been blacklisted almost since the beginning and trump sued univision for $500 million last year

>Defend Sweden
>Posts Danish Viking who only had his largest part of his kingdom in Sweden even though he preferred Norway to both it and Jutland being played by an Australian

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/21/louisiana_governor_john_bel_edwards_donald_trumps_visit_was_helpful.html

Remember you are not alone. Watch your favorite rallies again. Watch The Lion and other Trump videos.
The hours will pass and then Trump will be with us again.

FOR YOU

Anyone who believes a Buzzfeed article that literally says in the article "TRUMP DID NOT SAY THIS" is a shill.

Unsecured debts or mortgages?

Not Trump related, but why is it so easy to trigger "pansexual" individuals when they're just bisexual?

There is nothing wrong with supporting Israel. They blow out mudslimes, and it serves as a good model for the creation of white states.

They're not even taking a Trump statement, Univision completely pulled that thing out of their asses.
And it shouldn't surprise anyone that Illegal Immigrant TV tells lies about Trump. No fucking shit. It's Univision for god's sake

It's pretty self explanatory, apply them the same way Alinsky did, we're the subversive/insurgency movement now, not the left anymore. I think conservativetreehousse or one of those other blogs did a right up on Trump's use of Alinsky tactics. Idk google it.

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

Where's all the trump wave?

Media Buzz is the worst show on FOX
This panel of women going full damage control for Hillary
>H-Hillary's bad health is a conspiracy theory
>rallies are tiring and the stairs were icy and slippery and she was wearing heels!
>i-i-it's just clickbait!
>those pictures were taken out of context!
>let's not judge anyone's health based on pictures, videos or what they say, also [WOMAN CARD] she might be having lady problems!
>Was she having a seizure? Uh.. we should be talking about the real issues! not whether a candidate will even survive to the end of the election
>Let's just talk about Trump. Can we talk about Trump? Let's focus back on Trump pls.

NO. They're already being accused of bodyshaming by fat feminist leftist SJWs.
>We let them eat their own alive
>We maintain moral high ground
>Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

oh yeah.

PLEASE CLAP

SCOTT ADAMS AT IT AGAIN

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/767386471078649859

>Question for candidates: "Have you had any significant medical problems in the past five years that you have not disclosed to the public?"

just go bro. Have some fun and socialize. You don't have to go through life and some uber-serious solemn guy 24/7. go to the wedding, give the couple a good gift and socialize with the normies.

>3 people got married who met at weddings
1. and how many didn't and just got laid/a relationship that didn't last long?
2. you fucking work at weddings, of course you know people who met at them and got married, you are fucking ensconced in the scene

I love how they say it's a conspiracy theory and in the same breath say that Trump's campaign is in turmoil because he got a new manager.

I wouldn't know... it's a total mystery

Don't forget the first panel of all women who bashed Breitbart for being the only media outlet who doesn't trash Trump and praise Hillary at every turn.

You would finance any major real estate project with loans. The existence of the debt doesn't mean he is in debt, as in negative amounts of money overall, but he has debt from projects that he is paying back overtime.

You should go. Don't give attention to the pretty ones that are angling there.
Pay attention to the pretty, shy ones who are not.

I miss Ron Silver. He would have been a Trump fan, I'm certain of it. He was vocal about his right-wing beliefs in the final years before his death probably as atonement for playing in The West Wing desu.