Why do Poles hate learning languages so much?

Why do Poles hate learning languages so much?

Most Syrian refugees spoke perfect English when they arrived and they speak pretty good Norwegian by now. Polish, on the other hand, has become a de facto official language here because Poles who have been living here since Merkel opened our borders in 2007 literally refuse to speak anything else than Polish

Other urls found in this thread:

nav.no/no/film/arbeidssoker-polski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How big of a deal is this? I mean, are you just posting a picture of one sign on a pole and say all Poles can't English for shit and make a big deal of it? Or is it literally everywhere?

I don't know how much you care about other country, but sign with a language other than local and English is a big thing in non-Anglo developed cunt everywhere. The one that are not shithole at least

>SLAV'D
Norway belong to Poland. Now you have to learn your NEW OFFICIAL LANGUAGE Magnus. This is how you take over a country without a single bullet.

Why did you use a rune instead of "ł"? Do you want to start a diplomatic conflict, Anders?

That's racism, this should not go unpunished.

Slavic degeneracy genes are to blame.

Slavs have low IQ, they are effectively mentally disabled. It should not surprise that they can't master new languages and cultures.

They also really like it when people in their country speak even a little Polish. It's tied to their identity like it is for a lot of people, but unlike English, Spanish and French it is the lingua franca nowhere.

We deal with the same shit with Mexicans in the US. When I worked in credit I had a guy who refused to speak any English, he didn't even speak enough to understand what I was saying when I asked him "what language" to get him an interpreter. Just a constant barrage of "No Inglés!" He had credit in the US for at least 15 years and he couldn't even speak basic words and phrases.

Be glad you don't have to deal with that at least

Expects bydlo to learn foreign language

ohh, it must be very annoying...
What are you going to do with it?

>Merkel opened our borders

>Polish, on the other hand, has become a de facto official language here
what

There's no point in learning meme language like Norwegian if you are going there for 6 months.
I've spent 3 years in Netherlands and the only Dutch I know is counting cause that's all that I needed at my work.

Yeah stupid poles, learn another language you lazy cunts

First thing, those poles mostly are temporary imigrants and after some time most of them will return to Poland while most of merkel guests will stay in Norway forever becuase their countires are fucking disaster.
Second thing is that, no offence, learning your language is prette much useless. Only few milions people speak it and it has no use outside of Norway and you have slim chances of meeting one of you anyway so why bother.

There's no reason to learn the language if you're not staying.

>caring about Poles instead of mudshits from backwards Muslim countries
lmao

BASED POLES
SAVIOURS OF THE WHITE RACE

who hurt you

desu, from what I heard Norwegian is mutually intelligible with Swedish and Danish, so in this case one kinda learns three languages, but we would need some confirmation from Skandis

#cucked

nobody except poles speak polish here. poles never try to socialize with people who arent poles so how can polish somehow be the de facto official language?

Poles are sub-human
You can't expect a non-human entity to speak or learn a human language

Both Muslims and Poles are subhumans who shouldn’t be allowed to live in Northwestern European countries

if polish language isn't somehow starting to become a de facto official language, then how come official norwegian authorities have made an official video in polish helping poles coming here and getting their benefits?

nav.no/no/film/arbeidssoker-polski

because poles are the biggest immigrant group you idiot. nobody except poles speak polish here

Haha, last time I checked it was 3%. You better prepare yourself. I can help you, repeat:
>ja jestem kolonizowany,
>ty jesteś kolonizowany,
>ty jesteś kolonizowana,
>ty jesteś kolonizowane,
>on jest kolonizowany,
>ona jest kolonizowana,
>ono jest kolonizowane
and then plural forms... kek

pretty much this. you can't except a dog to speak a human language

Jokes on you faggot
Polish girls don't want anything to do with the Polish men that come here
They actively avoid dating them and instead go for locals
The men will die alone while the women become integrated into the hive.

Poles are worse than mudshits. Crime and welfare stealing galore.

Whatever rationalisation reduces your fears best. I forgot about honorific singuar forms, BTW:
>Pan jest kolonizowany,
>Pani jest kolonizowana,

When people have choice to learn nynorsk or norsk bokmal they learn polish
Seriously, choose one language as official

Nynorsk is irrelevant.

How about speaking a human language?
Bashing your forehead into your keyboard does not a language make.

And Bókmál is basically just Danish.

>And Bókmál is basically just Danish.
The Danes should start speaking Bokmål instead of their gibberish.

You ain't wrong

Nynorsk speak only 15% but all they live in places where i want live

Seriously guys, it's too late. We already started transporting Norway to Poland. It's only a matter of time now.

>speak danish
>reee we new country we need new language
>speak rikmol
>reee delete all dane words
>speak bookmal
>ree delete more danish words
>speak nynorsk
Thats how one nation was separated

>Bashing your forehead into your keyboard does not a language make.

i hate pooles

forgot pic

The nation is separated by regional dialects, not nynorsk/bokmål.

who will russia support in the upcoming nynorsk-bokmål civil war?

>Bashing your forehead into your keyboard does not a language make.
Remember, the force use responsibly you have to.

Not only you, brother.

What should I do?
I don't want to be filthy p*le anymore.

>Having more that one dialect
Jej

Including danes?
Thanks Perun in Russia we have only 2 diaclets, and second one have only 1-2 percents of people
Bokmal min bror

>what

If you read closely on the bottom right then it says "stavanger" aka Norway's shithole. They also have banned christmas songs in schools so muslims there are not offended. Polish signs are common there because poles doesn't care to learn norwegian. Unemployment rate is high and norwegians are moving to other cities. Stavanger will be Norway's Detroit in the future

not because of muslims, but because of "humanists"

That's ironic considering Muslims aren't even human

If i want travel to Norway for few months and all time walk on fjordes, do i need polish?

No, only English.

poles stay in the big cities and you probably wont meet any. op is memeing about polish somehow being a language you need to know to get by here. the ones who come here for work usually know enough english to make themselves understood

Why on earth should they bother. They're there to do low-skilled and dirty jobs norwegian princesses are too clean to perform.
For anything beyond that they probably come to norway with a minimum knowledge of english language which in most cases is 100% sufficient to get by.
If Norwegians didn't hire them to do the low-skilled and dirty jobs they wouldn't come. So you yourself are to blame for the uwnashed masses of slavic subhumans storming your country, not them. It's like filling your sleeping bag with raw meat and sleeping in the middle of the woods and then complaining that bears are mauling your shit. Like what the fuck man.

Besides - your sign is in German as well. Why are you not complaining about Germans hating to learn languages?

Maybe because there are over 100k Poles here and Germans are not even 1/3 of that

So it's only a problem when their numbers are over 100k?
If Poles hate learning languages so much and that makes it hard for Norwegians, why don't Norwegians learn Polish if they like learning languages?
You know, speak Norwegian at home and school, but Polish at work.

>So you yourself are to blame

Don't blame all of Norway asshole. This is only common in Norway's shithole.

>Why do Poles hate learning languages so much?
Because they are arrogant.

LMAOOOOO

Poles aren't slavic at all. bulgarians are just turks in denial. They look like jews, act like jews and pretty much have a jewish mentality.

I start learning bookmal, i think base phrases should hep me
I'm tall and light-skinned but with dark-brown hair and dark-blonde beard, would norse people would accept me as european or shitskin?

>I'm tall and light-skinned but with dark-brown hair and dark-blonde beard
you just described 70% of norwegian males

If Poles aren't slavs I have no idea who is.
Czechs are german, slovaks are hungarian, slovenes are italian, the rest of the balkans are turks, and everything east of poland is cheng mongol horde.
Poles are pretty much the definition of slavic people.

>m-muh purest slavs
It's time to stop larping, Janusz

Slavs are literally not an ethnic group. Most are by now german, asian or jewish. This is a fact.

Poles are stupid and primitive.

>Polish, on the other hand, has become a de facto official language here
this only proves how strong and dominant they are compared to recesive syrians and wh*tes

> Norwegian
> a human language

>Most are by now german, asian or jewish

I think you meant to say east germans are slavs larping as germans.

Mate, he lives in norway among poles, syrians etc
I think he knows what he is talking, who cares the picture shows, its the content that matters

German tourists, shizo