Sex before marriage is degenerate

>sex before marriage is degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0slJH0O0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there anyone in the entire West born post 1980 who stayed virgin until marriage?

>I was too beta and I didn't get to experience teenage love, this is all the Jews fault!

I'll probably be a virgin till I die and won't marry, does that count

yeah, really hardcore christians. it's a rare sight, but they exist.

I really don't think it's that rare in some places of the US and southern / eastern Europe.

No it's not. Good thing to say on Sup Forums. It's a mistake of 1000s of years.

/\ can prove

I'd say that it might still be moderately common here. While not due to religious reasons, many people are still conservative.

this but unironically

>eastern europe

not too sure about that one

>eastern Europe
no

Poland for sure. Isn't Greece very religious in some areas as well?

Even yanking the willy and all that, what?

What's bad? It's mass delusional !!! AAh

Do you count losers?

I agree with christcucks on this one, masturbation is bad. You're supposed to make another girl do it for you

I have no idea
we mostly have rural "cultural christians" who have no problem with having sex before marriage
I imagine it's similar everywhere

AAh

lolz

I am even a Christcuck (you Islamcucks make us even do the all the ecumenism so all right)

And with all these confirmations from above by prophets, miracles and so on it never goed together with this truth about sex.

/\ Can still prove

> southern / eastern Europe
lol

>ecumenism

Not a bad thing really. But I still agree with christians about touching your own penis. das gay

It's not.
Fornication is.

No.

>I want my country to be filled with unhealthy fragmented families, and single welfare mothers

don't pretend that isn't what this leads to

Well that sounds like a direct objective for the whole principle of fornication. In the old days more then now.

But Allah in his amaazing grace, has made possible feminism, so that they can also go and work. Yet to be thought of and done by humans.
Feminism of course had bad and good sides. And who says it is what it should be now.
I am glad that women are not some sort of made retarded and less able version of me. In daily relation.

Confirmations and miracles continue while that is done.

Is this what catholic priest told you when he was penetrating you?

Yes, there is a lot young hardcore Christians here, from my experience they are mostly girls, like 2/3. They even have various subgroups, like typical Christian guys are also nationalists and they attend Tridentine Mass, while girls are more into that Novus Ordo and stuff, like those large Christian gatherings:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0slJH0O0s

But mind that Poland is kinda unique in this regard, eg. 37% people still attend mass every week (it's a slight reduction of the number of dominicantes - churchgoers - but there is also some increase in the number of communicantes - those who go to church and take communion every week).

Agreed

any excessive physical or mental indulgence is due to cause self harm, thus having sex alone is nothing evil or immoral, having a fixation on it is

it's fucking common sense for fucks sake

Teenage love is some naive romanticism on this site. You all overrate it

this so much anyone who hypes it up is a retarded faggot

>le based boland meme
oh fuck off you uninformed memenation

Well, it's proven that marriages where both spouses are their first sexual partners are the most stable. Kinda like the first partner gives this "wow" effect, but then, with each next partner, it becomes a routine and it's easier to look for another person.

Not the guy you're responding to, but it's probably due to the fact that in certain communities they encourage early marriage (with both partners being virgins) and in those same communities divorce is something very shameful, so of course those marriages would last longer.

>homosexuals should be castrated and killed
>non-reproductive sex in general is a sin because it doesn't increase the number of people who have to suffer in this world

theres nothing wrong with killing homos but christianity is a bad joke just like all jewish cults

>theres nothing wrong with killing homos

theres everything wrong with killing every hungarian on the planet, you sick fuck

Pravoslavnie priests are good assfucker too. Read Djak Kuraev.

You are partially right, the social factor is important in this case, but I wouldn't underestimate the psychological (individual) factors. As I wrote, with all kinds of human activity creating routine means that one is 1. less affected emotionaly by another similar behaviour; 2. one is more prone to repeat that given behaviour.

its ok butthurt faggot ill gas you last

Wtf?
like qutar now

This, but unironically.

I'm a Christian and I am talking to a Girl for the First time who is a devout Christian and think she Likes me Back as Well. If I knew that she liked me Back and Wanted the possibility of marriage and Wanted to wait until then, then I would for her

We are west from you, so this may count, and yes.