When exactly did you realize Trump was going to win?

When exactly did you realize Trump was going to win?

Sum up your feelings with one image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K87FipjKGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZST1DdfSfEA
we-need-more-of-this.tumblr.com/post/124202962695
youtube.com/watch?v=GsSDbC5G0GE
theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2012/11/women-are-not-a-unified-voting-bloc/265007/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After about the second debate. It was pretty obvious everybody else brought a dildo to the gunfight.

July 2015 when he began ruining the soul of the politician formerly known as jeb

The moment he proudly stated what every red blooded American thinks by saying we need to build the wall

I dunno OP I think you've got it covered.

In what world was Trump ever winning?

source please

August 2015 when I saw the chessman video

didn't support him before that either

When I saw the massive rallies.

probably around the time the media started to shit itself with the prospect of him winning.

I love watching them squirm.

Posting shit like this just to get (You)s should be bannable.

Slide thread. Sage.

June 16, 2015

This. If Trump loses we'll have no one to blame but the cunts.

Men need to turn out better, we can't let women continue to be 52% of the electorate.

>Sum up your feelings with one image
I only have this song: youtu.be/K87FipjKGmo
I hope there's somebody out there who understands me :(

What's the source goddamnit!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZST1DdfSfEA

>polls are a conspiracy

This is bullshit. How can non whites and women be in support of Trump?! I have to work harder at red pilling these groups in order to shatter their false white man ego and expose them as pet cucks so they vote against the white chauvinistic pig Trump.

Are you guys this fucking delusional. I don't give a shit about either candidate, but come on just look at the data. Clinton has a large lead. Real life isn't a fucking kids movie where you just wish shit to be true.

When I saw his first debate, the Rosie O'Donnell comment provided many a laugh. Its right then that I realized Trump wasn't going to play the politician game.
Along with self funding, I always wanted a candidate that was going to speak his mind and stick by the people.

Trump is going to stick by us, tell us what we NEED to hear and how we NEED to hear it. We need curtness and we need a fighter who will shut down all the
bullshit our government does.

>1283+733
>caring about (you)s

kek yourself

You're alright.

I always thought he would win but my confidence went way up today because of the LA Times poll showing that he climbed back up from the drop that Khizr Khan bullshit got him.

When he smashed his first primary

Who the fuck is this cat and why do I keep seeing him in different pictures?!

mid-August 2015

I just knew. The man had the look of destiny in his eyes.

Daughters,

After the John McCain thing, and his numbers actually went up instead of down. I knew he was going to win.

is it wrong that I wanted something to go horribly wrong?

What the fuck..?

July 2015.

Trump WRECKED the Bush family with no survivors.

some user's cat duh

After the DNC Leaks when somebody showed up to the DNC with a Democrat themed Coffin with the donkey and all.

Checked senpai.

When I took the red pill.

it's a kot you fat fuck

we-need-more-of-this.tumblr.com/post/124202962695

Some dude in russia's cat.

I was waiting for it too.

Little gator ride!
>excuse me small child can you please get off of my back :3

>Thought it was going to be something nice
>Turns out it's just a gif of a whore doing nigger mating rituals
Kill yourself

when he called rosie o donnel a fat pig on a live debate

twerking is disgusting and unattractive. Especially with the nigger loving man thighs. Nothing attractive about chunky man thighs.

I'm not into pant sagging 'down low' shit.

Just one little death roll

Yes
>white people
Am I right?

did he died?

Welcome to Florida faggots

>feel both fear and anticipation at the beginning of webm
>feel both relief and disappointment at the end

>white child rides on a gators back
>niggers crucify kittens
>chinks beat and eat dogs
Savages, am I right?

god bless user

Do girls shit?

except Romney didn't win white women

Ask anyone who's ever had to clean a women's bathroom.

DELETE YOUR POST

When I realized that the Republican party was in control of manyimportant state governments and was much more competent at using that control to influence elections than the Democrats.
Seriously: Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc. Plus the next round of gerrymandering will most likely be used to that effect too.
When I realized that republican voting numbers were going up while democratic voting numbers were going down sharply.
When I realized that Democrats overestimate the importance of the black vote and FAR overestimate their appeal to Latinos
Pic for good measure.

>you will never be a living killing machine
>you will never have a qt little grill walk up to you and sit in your back with no fear of you whatsoever
>you will never make her happy by walking around with her on your back as she giggles
Life is suffering

Just a very cute cat.
Literally feline equivalent of DOGE

Do girls shit?

This was the moment when I went from disgruntled Democrat, to "interested in this Donald Trump guy".

I see you've rerolled for doubles; therefore I will give you the answer. They typically shit on the floor because of daddy issues.

How the fuck do you trust the dinosaur to be anything but?

Serbongo he was winning untill few days ago.

Gross.

He's the official mascot for the Nic Cage Cream company.

What question were they asked?

People who didn't pledge they would run third party if they lost

Kek approves.

A reminded of just how far behind he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=GsSDbC5G0GE

This has the video as well.

wtf I hate drumpf now

When I've seen other candidates. Is there anyone voting for hillary unironnical?

that darn drumpf amirite?!

Let me tell you about living in rich old white jewish women places.

The rich old white jewish woman in her yuge house with the carefully manicured lawn, loud air conditioners, who never leaves her house, and whose unkempt apple tree always drops rotting apples all over the sidewalk like to place a very small sign in one of her windows where nobody can see it.

First it was END GUN VIOLENCE

Now it is ITS TIME WE STOP CARBON

This is the person who votes for hillary.

Thanks lads. I watched that debate but it's been a while.

When the media went all-in on the black vote.

I knew without any evidence that blacks simply wont vote for a woman and all "support" musy be a lie

>mfw

August 2015

"Only Rosie O'Donnell"

My jaw dropped. Politics changed forever.

>mfw

Kek also witnesses you brother.
We will be accepted, shiny and chrome.

I started to take Trump seriously once I realized how much of a YouTube sensation he became. 10,000s of meme videos supporting him shows there is a huge portion of millennials who believe in him and have faith in our country's future. Any politician that can win the hearts of the youth will win in the long run.

During the RNC it really hit hard, and especially during the Roswell Pence Rally
I knew it was going to happen before however.

as soon as hillary picked anyone but bernie for her vp

even earlier than that, when I saw the democrats only had 4 people running I knew they were going to lose hard this year

serious democrats don't give a fuck about this election as in the younger generation of senators and govs, the only ones who support hillary are cat ladys and adult diaper companies

also pic related was when bernie lost the nomination, also at the debates whene he refused to attack hillary

this seems wrong. I thought white women went for Obama by a lot

i looted some beer as soon as i realized!

The media is doing it's best to exaggerate anything Drumph while dragging Hillary's corpse to the finish line. I just don't see people buying it.

More like
>White people fuck dogs

When he anounced he was first running.

He had me at wall.

Fuck man, why? Is that kitty alive?

After I noticed his boldness. Remember the "5th avenue" remark months ago? That's a definite proof. If that's not enough for you, look at his ad spending. Much, much lower than her's. Because all the hard work has been done for him.
I could also mention his twatter account, but that's too easy a proof.

Remember: DD, RR, DD, RR.

Just watched this video.

I actually started following Trump late. Well after he had already destroyed Ted Cruz.

Holy shit. It was like a viper pit back then. (((they))) have really backed of since then since Trump DESTROYED them

Florida was a mistake.

No in 2012, Romney won the majority of white women, 56% to be exact.

theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2012/11/women-are-not-a-unified-voting-bloc/265007/

Thankfully I think they kill it first.

As for why,
>niggers
>mudslimes

Is this a Bernie joke?