Harley Quinn #3

I want to see all of Rebirth to get a story time for as long as possible and that includes the bad with the good. And seeing as now one else is up to it, it's up to me.

Harley Quinn 003

Grab this when it comes out.

I forgot she had an ongoing atm

Eh, well see.

Yep. She got a Rebirth series.

user, you don't have to mention your dream every time you storytime.

I've been rewatching Batman and thinking about how much I'd enjoy if Harley basically became r63 Jokester, i.e, 'the good clown', but I get the feeling that isn't even in the ballpark of how she's being written these days, is it?

Ha. Hadn't thought about how I do that. Have been doing that a lot haven't I.

thanks OP, i share the same dream. ive been reading all of rebirth too. Even harley quinn

why is the logo a bleeding weenie?

I want his pipe.

Plot is an shape changing alien disguised as a cow got turned into hotdog meat which caused zombieism in those that ate it.

>I want to see all of Rebirth to get a story time for as long as possible

you keep saying that and I can't help but wonder why

you realise it's just another rebrand, like DCYou a year before and whatever crap they call the next one right? I mean if this was the New52 I'd get that because it was a total reboot and felt important. this is just... the same titles with a rebirth on top

It's been a crazy and good ride doing so.

oh
that makes sense then

It is a pretty sweet pipe.

And that concludes the first arc of Rebirth Harley Quinn.
Thoughts?

it's cool that you are doing this though, not trying to knock you

Wish they had a new creative team

NEXT (if you want a textless version, ask DC.)

I don't hate this but it really has no meat to it. No pun intended.

wew.
quite a lot of Harley/Ivy romance in this one.

not complaining. I like that pairing.

I'm only reading this because Ivy was my first waifu and I'm starved for PI content without her mini.

You know if you did not read the previous issue this bit makes no fucking sense.
Which is a theme im noticing with a lot of this weeks releases.

am i the only one who finds her sidekicks are boring as fuck? it's better if she's only with ivy in my opinion.

Because there looking for food in this issue.

>i heard he was a jerk.

Thats a nice spelunking outfit.

That aromatic joke is really bad.
Worst panel of harley quinns rebirth so far easily.

Aww poor harley she wants to open all the doors and i dont blame her.
I wonder which door we will explore next.

Pretty good a couple of the jokes fall flat but they have set up some exciting plot hooks at least.

A-am I allowed to say on Sup Forums that it wasn't half bad and that I got a few genuine laughs from it?

Is Harley fingering Ivy here?

I do so tire of this lezbo Harley-Ivy shtick

just pinching her bum

Ruh oh, Rivy!

I might be the only one on Sup Forums, but I really like almost everything Harley related in the last couple of months and am actually glad that it's outselling a lot of other series, because that might motivate DC to hire better staff to make them even better

bump

Panel two looks like Dean Yeagle Mandy a bit.

Its okay.
Not great, but I'm going to keep buying them.

Literally the only thing good to ever come out of this comic was this scene.

I liked issues 1 and 2, but I thought that tho issue was awful.

I'm a HUGE Harley fan, but if the next arc isn't great, I'll be dropping this and getting my Harley fix purely from Suicide Squad.

A whole comic were Harley and Ivy flirt during an alien made zombie plague...well i liked it.

I'm liking it but I miss The Joker.

I am honestly starting to like this joke character

This is good, Harley's Little Black Book was pretty good too. I'd much rather have Deadpoolette than the monstrosity she was in early New52 Suicide Squad.

>Sup Forums is praising Palmiotti and Conner Harley

Wow

bump

wow

this was shit. I've avoided N52 Harley completely, and this book made me glad I did.

It's like a parody of a DC book. It's LITERALLY DC's Waypool.