time for the pure cinematographic art on comic form

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strapped in OP

>is a "How to make a kino" issue
What a coincidence

it was garbage

Anything's better than the abortions that were Shadowland and then Bendis's run.

it was something, thats for sure
hope you enjoyed it, see you next month

I wish I knew what the fuck is going on.
Was he dreaming? Is he crazy? Is he going to fight crime soon like Moon Knight or should I drop this shit

Honestly this is just a slightly better Ales Kot comic at this point which still isn't good.

>Was he dreaming? Is he crazy?
mu
> Is he going to fight crime soon like Moon Knight
no. this isn't that kind of book.

Good run so far, not amazing, but one of the few worthwhile Marvel comics. Better than Ellis.

Bale?

YOU WANT ME TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING BOOM MIC?

Orc Stain is forever dead!

Love the art by Stokoe on the last couple of pages.

M E T A
E
T
A

META OVERLOAD

Oh shit, is that James Stokoe?
Shit just got awesome.

NEVER
EVER
;_;

Well that was shit, very kindly put.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

>Fight scene where the character is in a full bodysuit
>Having your big name actor in it instead of just a stuntman
wat

>That clean, crisp, comic accurate costume on Moon Knight during the shoot
>This is supposed to be a modern Marvel produced movie
Yeah, no.

he's one of those assholes that insists on doing his own stunts and gets snippy whenever a scene isn't done in less than five takes even though it means he gets paid more

>Shitty director of superhero movies won four VMAs
Uh, Snyder on suicide watch?

This just isn't good. Lastarc had promise, but Lemire is leaning way too hard on the "is he crazy... or is the world crazy?!" That shit gets old real fast.

Ellis's run was infinitely better than this.

ITT: fags who can't into kino

This seems overdone. Even the last arc dragged on for too long for a meh ending.

Sup Forums has no taste

topest kek!

I love this page, someone outta show Sup Forums

license place
>Ghast

>OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>IT'S FUCKING STOKOE

Just enjoy the crazy train

he came out last issue too

Thanks for the storytime OP

This series is actually doing pretty well but if you haven't, give it a check if you like it
poal.me/ybe8y3

Goddamn

How's it selling though

Look I love Moon Knight, I really do, and going in-depth on the crazy is a good use of the character but eventually something has to actually fucking happen
We KNOW Moon Knight is crazy - it's a central point of every run. Six issues of "IS IT ALL IN HIS HEAD????" isn't a thing anyone needs
I get that the mystery can be compelling and that the art and covers have been dope but if your run is just going to be "you know Moon Knight is pretty insane" then what real reason was there for it existing

bump

>apparently an MCU movie
>comic accurate costume
>not mostly dark-colored body armor with straps everywhere

Callin' bullshit.

bump

You have no idea what you're talking about. Actors are not allowed to do their own stunts because if they get injured the filming stops and studios lose thousands of dollars.

Im not a Moon Knight expert so I don't know why the narrative dropped Marc and is focused on Steven.

They're so full of themselves at Marvel. Holy shit.

>[triggered] DCfag

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan is the reason that sort of shit exists today.

No actor, I don't care how fit and capable, is allowed to "do their own stunts" anymore. It's too much of a liability for film companies.

Multiple Personalities

>boom-mic covering up the speech bubble
HA! That's actually pretty fucking great.

SUDDENLY BASED STOKOE

Woah there, user. This is much better than an Ales Kot comic let's no exaggerate.

What is this volume even about? Is he dreaming the whole thing? Why even publish something like this?

What is happening in this comic?

For the inevitable netflix tie-in.

What the fuck is going on?

Thanks, OP.

Lemire trying to emulate Ellis. That's all he ever fucking does is try to emulate the writer that came before him.

It says something about how unbearable Marvel is that THIS is their best title.

Well this was garbage
At least his "MCU" outfit is cool

You people have no taste, I swear.

>the writer that came before him
But the writer that came before him was Bunn. And then one that came before Bunn was Wood.

This. I'm so sick of all this blatant SJW pandering garbage.

Who are also guilty of emulation. Wood tried to emulate Ellis and Bunn tried to emulate Wood's emulation of Ellis.

Meaning Lemire is emulating Bunn's emulation of Wood's emulation of Ellis.

Explain Tom Cruise

There's seriously something wrong with you if you don't like this comic.

The page of meta goofing and the sudden genre/art swerve at the end are cute on their own, but as an issue, it's just a semi-ok version of the dreamscape dick waving everyone here has seen before (and seen done way more entertainingly by better writers). By the time you get to a final page like this you should be thinking "holy fuck!" but it feels kind of "whatever". Maybe it's worse because it feels like we've been in 'is it real lol???' land for ages now and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Nothing I've seen of Lemire's run has actually been skilfully written though. I found some of the hospital escape arc was improved by ignoring the dialogue bubbles entirely.

The problem is the writers and I guess Marvel as a whole now. With Relaunches every 20 minutes, they need to keep retreading the same ground.

First decent Lemire book in Marvel, I'm actually enjoying this a lot.

Or you know it's probably because Lemire outside of his Image work is currently phoning it in at Marvel.

>liking Marvel
>ever
Lol, we come to Marvel threads to laugh at their incompetence. If you want to read something actually enjoyable then stick to DC storytimes.

Scientology.

this is fucking garbage, holy shit

>Capeshit
>Enjoyable
kek

this book was better with smallwood doing interiors

hype level -98%

don't you get it, user? it's so meta!! it's so meta, there's so much meta! it doesn't need a story, it's fucking meta! you just don't understand it!!!!

Fuck off indiefag, no one gives a fuck about your hipster garbage. DC keeps innovating and pushing the medium forward into new and interesting ways while providing affordable but hard hitting masterpieces and genre-defining works, meanwhile Marvel is pretty much nothing but SJW shilling meme-garbage and everything else is Literally Who trash that's no better.

What? It's not at all meta, nor is it trying to be meta. The only "meta" joke was but Steven Grant being a producer for a Moon Knight show/movie is nothing new.

Fair point.

Still, though. This entire issue is pointless nonsense loosely connected by Marc apparently having a 20 page long seizure.

Amazing.

can someone please explain to me what is supposed to be going on in this issue

Lemire is pouring all his creative juices into Descender over at image. He's just phoning it in at Marvel to fulfill a contract.

Moon Knight is crazy - OR IS HE?
i.e. a story that's been told in like every MK run ever

It's an artist showcase. Just like Ellis' run. And Wood's. And Bunn's.