Pls gib link to script

pls gib link to script

QUEEN: I WILL SLAY NOW AND THEN RETURN FOR SOME BDC

EVERYONE: YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN!

I woulda write shit bout them but they gave us Alison Brie nudes so its alright

Currently developing a theory that faggots who are into GOT were into LOTR and Harry Potter, which collectively fill the void created by gaps in the Star Wars film universe. Every once in a while, a capehomo film comes out to tingle the butthole of these faggots as well . . . but it's all just a placebo until that next jedi comes out to satisfy the beta faggot.

But as I said . . it's a working theory.

STAY

lemme guess this season.
>BEND THE KNEE!
Nah bitch.
>BURN HIM MY STUPID DRAGON!
>John Snow dosent know why he isnt dead.
>OH GAWD MUH BRUTHA!
>John Snow replaces her because shes just an evil cunt anyway that people blindly follow.

What does the ransom note say?

BEND

Or it's because all of them are ridiculously popular and well known franchisees so there are more people to be a fan of them.

Targaryens aren't immune to fire. Set Jon on fire and he'd still burn.

Has he ever been burned or negatively reacted to flames in the show? Even so much as flinching or moving away from a source of heat?

Something along the lines of: "Gib money or we leak script".

They would have to be pretty retarded to actually pay them though. I mean, it's the script to one episode leaked a few days early to a series everyone will watch anyways, leaked script or not.

Retard. Wrong.

Why was Mother of Burgers fireproof?

They apparently have many other documents, not just scripts.

E.g. "emails, financial balance sheets, employment agreements, and marketing-strategy PDFs".

Didn't he burn his hand in season 1 when he set that wight on fire? Or am I remembering it wrong?

So they're doing this because of HBO sending DMCA's out right?

He did but Im sure they'll retcon it with some bullshit excuse.

Literally just a freak accident of magic, in the books anyway.

>hello?
>hello! who is this?
>this is Ben
>Ben who?
>Ben D. Knee or be burned. HAHAHA!

lmao

>dumb leaker will never leak the leak

episode 5 s-soon, right, bros?

what is a good site to read about these leaks/. Sup Forums has that doxxing rule and the mainstream media definitely wont post details.

yeah that happen he got his hand burned, but I'm guessing since he isn't immune to fire the dragons are going to sense his blood and that's our entrance to his heritage

>Dragonfire doesn't burn him

I'm calling it.

Yeah in the books, not in the show. Remember the whole "burning the Dothraki women" thing?

Why the fuck haven't any of you fags read the spoilers? They've been out for months and months and have all been correct so far. Here's a basic tl;dr

>Dany,Cersei and Jon all agree to fight white walkers
>Dany and Jon fuck on the boat to the wall
>Big fight scene against WW
>Night King kills one of Danys dragons and revives him as an Ice dragon (think he killed Drogon,can't remember)
>Sansa finds out about Littlefingers betrayal and orders Arya to kill him and she does
>Cersei kinda betrays the alliance and send troops north but keeps them stationed at the twins so that Dany and Jon will wear themselves out fighting WW and she'll conquer them (Jaime is disgusted by this)
>Last scene of the season is the Wall falling down and white walkers passing through,ends on cliffhanger

Screencap this shit if you want. It's pretty much confirmed to happen because they spoilers haven't been wrong yet.

Why would that matter? Viserys died from getting burned by molten gold. GRRM stated Targs are not immune to burns. Dany not dying on the bonfire was a one time miracle, probably thanks to Rhllor. In the books she gets burns on her skin just from riding Drogon.

Need answer to this

Bend the knee and I'll post them

i also second this.

where did this style of ... communication originate from? new york? or some kind of college culture thing?

>HBO: "We're going hard after pirates"
>one week later...

where is it?