How come Russian weapon is attractive as fuck?

How come Russian weapon is attractive as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6N4VFxKhigU
defence-blog.com/army/chinese-snipers-adopted-a-new-russian-rifle-orsis-t-5000.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5vl8Uah1Exk
youtube.com/watch?v=mGimvxzlx3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...eh...

How come you are still not banned?

>read it as "attractive to fuck"

Russian gear is best. Allow me to give you some examples

>wristwatches, like Raketa or Vostok
>cars, like Lada Niva
>airplanes, like Tupolev

I long to see the day when Russia will become part of EU, where we will send them masses of Italian goods for them, and they will send us masses of products not only to Italy, but the whole EU

>EU army with telnyashka

A man can dream…

>where we will send them masses of Italian goods for them
And kill our weak economy. We can't compete with European products.

>We can't compete with European products.

Have to agree with this.

Opinion on Belgian weapons

VINTOREZ IS BORING DESU

>We can compete with European products.

Standard issue rifle or whatever it's called for Belgium I think

Pretty sure there is a japanese pron about it.

You will never have this gun.

unf

Not when there is no borders and import taxes.

I can have airsoft VSS

>mfw a newbie uses it against FleshPound
>mfw I have no face

It was awful L4D2.
Low rate of fire, triple shot burst mode only, bad accuracy of 2nd and 3rd bullet in burst. Pretty bad if you ask me.

We can but we won't
just because our oligarkhs be like "Oh *product name* got sanctioned? Now nothing will stop us from selling cheaper and worst versions of it for full price"

Fuck you.

guns are for insecure and weak little boys with small dicks

cool as fuck

Swedish weapon industry > russian

unf

I know nothing about guns but I thought FN Herstal was respected :(

Why is it so small then?

It's only first step.
On the second step the other producers will grow up, tempted by the low investment and hight income.
On the third step there will be so many producers, they will have to compete with each, boost quality or lower prices.

Russia can't compete with EU products because EU producers have
-lower % rates (2-3%) on loans what makes prices on their products lower
-better technologies to make product with higher quality

our industry is dead

Opinion on pic?

>Swedish weapon industry
Never heard about it since WW1

Pardonne, I mistaken with another cunt machine guns. I never EVER heard about it.

because it used to be useful to slay down fucking japs.
you should be attracted by nukes desu

rude tbqh

Why did you do such recharge handle?

It's an wooden aesthetic G3.
It's cool.

I don't know, and it scares me a lot.

you too

>t. most micro benis in the world

Not sure what you mean by boring, but it's one of the prettiest gun ever.

I can have it after 5 years owning a shotgun. But I don't need it

I find a sick attraction in her. As if she was planted on a stake or something like that.

She's nerdy and has huge tits. No wonder people find her attractive. Too muttish for my own taste, though.

Best weapon coming through

Mosin-Nagan >>>>>>>>>> German peeshoters = shit >>>>>>>>Your mom >>>>> m14/88 goyrand

Bang rifle that makes you loose fingers? No.

>implying AK47 isn't the best weapon ever made

It's murican. America is the best, blablabla (kisses his tacticool M4)

The weapon youre probably thinking of was the AKM the Ak47 was a failure and was Modernised right away (Hence AKM)

Russian conscripts use Russian gear, Russian SOF (across the Army or FSB or whatever) use American gear and sometimes weapons (sniper rifles mostly). That proves that American gear is better than Russian.

Russia don't have real sniper rifles. SVD is closer to marksman rifle. That's why they use American sniper

>Russian SOF such as overglorified security groups inside of Russian military like Senezh consisting of photo posers

Russian sniper rifle is considered one of the best rifles on earth. Why are you guys so retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=6N4VFxKhigU

well lobaev arms uses american barrels, sv98 is most likely frozen and the only projects worth mentioning are high caliber rifles which are just barrel and trigger strapped together

>Trainees from the People’s Liberation Army won all the five gold medals at the 14th Military and Police Sniper World Cup in Budapest, Hungary, June 20-24.
>Chinese team during the competition use Orsis T-5000 is a Russian bolt-action sniper rifle, reported industrial-news.com. It was the first product developed by ORSIS, and is produced in their Moscow factory.

>The rifle was introduced in 2011 at the international exhibition of Russian weapons in Nizhny Tagil, and is entirely original, using no third-party components.
defence-blog.com/army/chinese-snipers-adopted-a-new-russian-rifle-orsis-t-5000.html

China uses it. Iraq and Saudi Arabia had the option of importing American sniper rifles and still chose Russian sniper rifle.

t. rusaboo

sad

This

youtube.com/watch?v=5vl8Uah1Exk

based

and it sounds amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=mGimvxzlx3w