Show me your white supremacy, try to solve this childish mathematics

Show me your white supremacy, try to solve this childish mathematics.

Anaconda is 165 years old. When the turtle was 165 years old, the anaconda was 10 times younger than the turtle now.
How old is the turtle now?

bump

1650 yo

>the anaconda was 10 times younger than the turtle now
>How old is the turtle now?

Anaconda was 30 when Turtle was 165, then 135 years to the present makes Anaconda 165 and Turtle 300.

There are no true turtles in the Amazon, true turles only live near coral reefs.

turtle is died in
POLISH
DEATH
CAMPS

1650 years old.

X=turtle age
X-165=165-X/10
=>11X/10=330
=> X=300

correct answers

American education.

>Hindu education

based poo in loo

LOL I literally said to you what you said to him calm down.

And the answer is: [spoiler]ты пидop[/spoiler]

Okay, I delet post. :(

I got it. 300.

It took about 5 minutes, my brain is fucked up and I keep getting dumber and dumber. It took me a while to comprehend the question too. My brain is dying.

IF SWEDEHOMO EAT 100 COCKS EVERY DAY!! HOW MUCH PENIS SVEN EAT IN ONE WEEK?!!!!!!?? ANSWER:: SWEDEN IS GAY, LOL!!!!!!

even though someones posted steps here is khan academy inspired version of how it works
it sounds like it's repeating, maybe thats why

Fuck off pajeet. Don't you have a phone scam center to go clock in to, or some turds to go scrape off the streets?

Seriously though, how is someone supposed to decipher this shit?

So where is the number 330 coming from?

>being this new
Lmao, back to 2ch

right, so

x - turtle present
165 - turtle past
165 - anaconda present
x/10 - anaconda past

turtle present - turtle past = anaconda present - anaconda past

x - 165 = 165 - x/10
x = 300

W-wait, so the answer is NOT 313.5? Why did I think it was 313.5? Maybe I am a subhuman streetshitter after all?

You add the two 165s together to begin to isolate t

Probably due to misreading the question.

Okay, ten times younger than the turtle NOW.

my mistake thought you were, talking shit about the American education system. But honestly compared to the rest of the world it probably is shit.

Also I came up with 313.5 as well, so yeah who the fuck knows. This comes down to having a very good understanding in PEMDAS I think, which can be a pain to follow if you haven't been in school for a while like myself

Well fuck me. Ima go sit in the corner now and reflect on how much of a retard I am.

No, it's because you misread the question. You thought the anaconda was ten times younger than the turtle was back when it was 165 years old, so the initial age of the anaconda was 16.5.

I actually had to write it down to get it
sucks having a small brain

I try to solve it in my mind but fucked up and have to write it down too. Because in the first glance it looks easy.

do NOT refer to yourself with such language.