All-New All Different Avengers #14

Pym Jr. Edition

Bright girl, that Janet.

thanks my nigga
something to make this lecture bearable

Strap in, senpai. It's fun issue.

>whisper
is waid gonna use the maker when avengers relaunches in a couple months?

God, I hope Cage will wreck Val-Zod.
>Doom is hero
>Reed is villain
I wouldn't be surprised, desu.

it's just wrestling, Jarvis, you know it's not real

First mental breakdown? Welcome to the family, you're true Pym now.
>tfw everyone acts like retard because muh face and heel changes

>I can fix this!
worry.jpeg

haha time for murderbots

I unironically expect Janet to get lost in Microverse now.

what the fuck Jarvis, are you a human or a fucking robot?

>top right panel
Calm down, Jarvis.

>time moves slower
she's totally a clone that was 'born' like a year prior

That depends how much of a friend he was to Nick Fury, if you catch my drift.

So this is before Uncanny then

he's in the sun, Janet. You helped put him there.

Probably. There's one more page that mentions Hank later.

what does electricity smell like?

ionized oxygen

Does that taste good on icecream ?

Yep, she's Hank's kid.

I like it. makes you really crave something to suck on tho since your mouth gets all tingly and sensitive

Fuck you too, Janet.

Something about the face makes me uneasy

like she's not gonna stumble across emergency ultron back-up #3480302473074-F on six dozen floppy discs hidden between the fibres in Hank's golf shoes that he owns despite never playing golf in his life

Art was really weird. Some pages look good and others are plain shit.
I already see grand reveal of some long lost tape Hank made after he hit Janet. Gotta drill that in our head.

>Destiny of a God

I'm guessing that's referring to how Hank is the god of robotics

Sadly, it's Whor episode.
Man, God of AI is such kickasstic title.

Janet is pretty harsh, but Hank is generally a screw-up and probably would be a massive disappointment as a father and a hero to Nadia.

But I do agree with you, fuck Janet that sanctimonious bitch.

Honey, when Superheroes disagree they launch people into deep space, or into the sun, or into the negative zone, or exospace, or the future,

Now be a good girl for daddy and your bother, this neutrino is gonna get ejected in two weeks time and we could do with someone to catch it

>WHISPER outside New Avengers
neat
So they aren't dead at the end of NA? Hmmm...

I don't know. In better times, you've seen what he was with Tigra's kud.

Remender didn't leave for this.

I am 2016% blue balled for a Superior Ant-Man run where Pymtron shows the meatbags the full power of the Scientist Supreme

She's right, Captain Dyke, Drunk white Man and Captain Hydra are supposed to be good.

Has Nadia been in every issue of AN AD Avengers since her introduction?

>tfw Spencer writes it
>tfw Pymtron is Trump analogy
>because of course
>tfw Pymtron wants to remove humans and build firewall

The Man Who Fell to Earth was pretty great.
Nope. Subplot on earth with Jan during the last arc, and debuted in FCBD issue.

Janet isn't that much better herself, manipulating a mentally ill man into marriage.

So last issue was the first time she showed up since driving off into the sunset with Jarvis?

It ended in way I don't like so it's shit.
Amazing how nobody remembers that in comics.
Then again, nobody remembers Avengers Trinity leaving Carol to rape dimension.
ANAD Avengers #9-14 and FCBD 2016 Avengers issue.

>Janet saves the day thanks to her fashion senses

Good God, is this a ... good marvel book?

I'M WEIRDED THE FUCK OUT, HELP YOU GUYS

>This is not how it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be better.
Good reaction image.

wish they'd put a firewall on them bloody inhumans

Nah, last issue was Vision alone, setting up the Avengers rebranding with Kang War One.
The three issues before it was the Nova/Anihlhus plot with Jan meeting Nadia in the background.
The issue before THAT was her first issue (wherein the FCBD issue takes place at the climax of it.)

what a waste of storytelling space, CW2 filler material.

I mean she missed them using the hammer and sickle that hasn't been used in twenty years but....

I mean.

the writers who;'re complaining about this MADE THEM THIS WAY.

"Hey guy I lit on fire, WHY ARE YOU ON FIRE you're supposed to be BETTER then this."

Pym is dead, his daughter is now shoved into the spotlight. One less cis white male hero at Marvel.

You guys can stop anytime, you know? It's not like you can make me buy your comics any less than the zero issues I currently am.

>Pym is dead
he's alive and well in his solar neutrino hotel

>cis white male hero
Hank is only two of those things

Nadia should go by Yellowjacket, not the Wasp.

Fuck this stupid shit about there being two versions of each hero

>giving (You)s for free
You're the worst Scrooge ever.
Jackpot, Marvel's doing synergy.

I thought it was pretty clear "Pymtron" was never a thing and that Hank was really dead, just with Ultron having access to his memories to goad the others.

ANAD Avengers has its moments. It feels like classic Marvel, but the plots are pretty shit.

She just created an Ultron, huh?

kek

>Nadia is super smart, assassin skills & size changing powers

Tred carefully Waid, you're running the risk of making her your mary sue pet character

Are you ready for aunt Natasha and uncle... Soldier?

>Luke Cage fighting Blue Marvel

How strong is Blue Marvel? Cage isn't that strong so I feel like he's outclassed here

they continued to talk to each other when no one else was present and Hank even wondered if there was a chance his current consciousness was just a side effect of Ultron being linked to his body. that he was even capable of considering such things shows that there is a Hank in there in some form or another that's not just Ultron's sock puppet

>tfw Pymtron wants to remove humans and build firewall
Are you implying that that wouldn't be fucking amazing? I am all for Pymtrump.

>How strong is Blue Marvel?
slightly stronger than base form Carol, weaker than binary Carol, weaker than Monica

Nobody remembers anything from Carol circa Kelly Sue Deconnick's run.

I mean, she also blasted Lockjaw while drunk, I'm sure the Inhumans don't remeber that either.

Blue Marvel is, like, Superman tier. Early-mid bronze age Supes strength, maybe.
Cage should be fucking dead. I guess Adam's holding back because he doesn't want to murder Luke?

Marvel ruined everything though and made Natasha forget about Bucky.

Fuck I hate modern Marvel. They've ruined everything.

>Cage vs. Blue Marvel

For fuck's sake Luke, you should be smarter than this. He could wreck your shit with both hands tied behind his back.

I'm pretty sure Waid has no involvement with any of that.

That said, the fuck is up with the numerous crimes of Hulk comment?
Didn't Waid write a Hulk agent of Shield book?

lue Marvel possesses vast levels of superhuman strength, capable to lift excess 100 tons.[19] He was seen as capable of effortlessly lifting the 1960 era's American warship 'Enterprise [2] which weighs over 93,000 tons.[20]. The Blue Marvel is capable of greater feats of strength as when he efortlessly moved a meteor "easily the size of Arkansas."
FEATSfags, not even once.
Just proves that creators really love to wank their OC.

So he's probably around Luke Cage strength then. Binary Carol is maybe as strong as Thing/She-Hulk, but even that i'd doubt.

How the heck did she forget?

Luke has street fighting skills though. Marvel is a scientist.

Shame. It'd be neat plot.

Since when can She-Hulk or Thing accidentally vaporize planets?

Cage is pretty strong (generally considered stronger than Spider-Man), but Blue Marvel can fight Sentry and win.

binary carol can blow up planets

>but Blue Marvel can fight Sentry and win.
Speaking as someone who likes Blue Marvel, that's super bullshit 64.

But she's not the one in yellow here.

Ewing has toned his strength back a bit, and focused more on playing up his intelligence, but in his original series he did all of that.
Anti-Man was introduced by curb-stomping all Bendis Mighty Avengers, including Ares and Sentry.

Oh, yeah, I'm aware. I more mean that it's bullshit in that it shouldn't be true, rather than that it isn't true.
Supergenius science-Superman is a cool concept, but you gotta tone his strength down to compensate.

One does

Waid hated Civil War, when it came out he was at DC and later when Cap got killed he was upset about it.

There's a very old Newsarama interview asking various writers and artist about their thoughts on the subject and Waid expressed displeasure about the whole thing and that he liked Cap but couldn't care less about Iron Man.

I haven't been reading ANADvengers. At what point does it get good? Is there any point in reading the earlier issues?

I misread the image as Kamala's scarf being her hideously stretched and distended neck.

>worry.jpg
Of course, she's Pym's daughter and probably inhereted some of his mania, depression, and bipolar disorder so when she says this stuff you have to worry.

Probably gonna make another Ultron because of it.

Jesus Christ she is Hank's daughter

She also needs to team up with Cassie.

Yeah Jan that's not going to bite you back really badly.

Nadia is a smart kid, she'll figure out her dad's fuck ups and Ultron one way or another and it's better for her to know because she might make an Ultron of het own or something.