SHILLS BTFO

FRESH POLL JUST CAME OUT

DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
cbsnews.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-extends-lead-ohio-iowa-donald-trump/
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump leading +2(two) in one (1) of 7 (seven)

HOW WILL REALITY EVER (ever) RECOVER?

why do you want to discuss polls instead of issues? what is this, cnn?

How the fuck did that happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

How about Real pol, oh there isnt one just wait till November, and watch Trump Landslide to the Presidency,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

>LA TIMES

Along with Rasmussen , theyre the only polls that ever have Republicans ahead. Their only purpose is to make the average look better than it actually is. It's a repeat of 2012 all over again.

fake

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Hey you do understand how this whole thing works right? Like polls only come out one at a time

Yes. LA times is a reverse shill.

However trump truly is making a comeback.

He's not +2 though

New poll today had Clinton up +6 in Ohio.

No way is Trump leading if Clinton is beating him by 6 points in a bellwether state like Ohio.

cbsnews.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-extends-lead-ohio-iowa-donald-trump/

It's the newest poll that came out.

They're all made up IMO. All fake (((MSM))) horseshit.

I actually agree with this. He's obviously catching up though, due to the lack of shill polls.

I trust Pew Research, and they're saying +4 clinton

WHATS THERE TO DISCUSS????

WE'RE GOING UP LADS, STRAP YOUR SHIT, IT'S GOING TO BE A ROUGH RIDE!!

Reminder that CNN literally (really) had CLINTON +15 two weeks ago.

Shes on a steady decline. The dnc was the most hyped up her supporters will ever get.

Trump is pivoting. Hard.

He wasn't wearing a wire for some guy on the other end giving him the answers.

>trusting any poll

I like Trump, but I don't trust any polls. Most are rigged, and even real ones don't matter for a while. Although if they are rigged, it's good that he's winning a poll that was made for Hillary.

inb4 called a shill

It almost seems more like Trump is swinging.

That 9 and 8 are set to drop off this week.......so its gonna be a 2 point lead for her........but thats just for next week

Can't wait for these old as fuck polls to roll off

Polls still dont mean shit.

kek

Not going to happen for a good 3 weeks.

I'm not kidding either.

They'll stack em' up as long as they can as the polls come out.

RCP is the fucking worst.

Oy Vey Goyim, we must change the polling strategy soon! This poll is sexist right now!

Oy Vey goys, we need to sample more multicultural democrats, so things are more fair!

QUICK CTR SHILLS MESSAGE THE QUEEN!

Why do these polls take so long anyway? It always takes at least three days to poll 700+ people.

>7 day old polls

NIGGER

>polls
>americans
now kiss and gtfo
i'm sick of seeing polls everyday.

I did a bit of traveling recently and every person in every state I talked to about the upcoming election was 100% voting Trump. Proudly, even. Even in urban cities.

It's just got me curious as to who the fuck is actually voting Hilary. Every normal, average Joe American I've met is going Trump.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks there is a correlation between Expose Central Banking style posts and the need for media distractions to keep that knowledge as scarce as possible.

The greater the knowledge of Central Banking in the population, the greater need for a distraction.

When Hillary was way up, a bunch of folks stopped focusing on the election and went after the Central Bank. They needed to get people to focus on the election again. So out of nowhere, Trump is back in contention for the win.

Keep exposing the Federal Reserve and all Central Banks of the world.

That will ensure a chance at real justice and many a Happening as the Central Banks of the world go ape shit trying to cover up their filthy scheme!

As a general rule Rasmussen is pretty good if you add +2 to the dem to account for the fact that they don't call cell phones.

another new poll just came out with trump leading

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

hillary's convention bump is now gone (just like trumps bump went away after a week or two)

>being increasingly nervous