What was the point of this character?

read moar

To make benis joke

eye candy

Dick.

fucking Billy!!

/thread

Based Billy Bones is our nigger OP.

could all of you faggots stop spamming the board with GoT threads and just stay in your general? how do you even justify creating this thread?

To make my gf wet

Introduce a good character to kill him off to show Dany isn't entirely good

>mad because we're sinking his pickle threads
fuck you

To make your gf wet

>begin hunting when you're five years old
>go on hundreds of hunts
>kill, skin, remove the entrails of thousands of animals
>somehow weirded out by the smell of death

Advanced lazy writing.

To remind everyone that Black Sails is objectively superior to Game of Thrones on every conceivable level.

To make his gf wet

this

>DUDE WAR IS BAD LMAO

Why is his head so much smaller than his body?

To show Jaime what a noble knight looks like.

Based Billy Bones. How many of those fucking Arabic horse fuckers do you guys think he killed in the battle?

In case you aren't meeming and actually wondering, this character has been referenced since season one. His point is to be the perfect son so you can see how Sam (before he grew up and stopped being a pussy) looked pathetic compared to Dickon and so he got banished by his father.

So next episode Tyrion is going to be angsty about fighting his own people right?
>Dickon talking about fighting his own house
>"Your people cant fight" was a dumb line thrown in to set up Tyrion staring sadly at burning Lanisters
>Tyrion probably thinks Jamie is dead

Next episode will be drunk Tyrion moping until Danny or Missandei gives him a pep talk.

I hope I am wrong but so far s7 has been way too predictable.

They needed more straight, white males on screen to get BTFO by the woman with the shitskin army.

I doubt Tyrion knows dothraki.

To show not everything is black and white
Not cut and dry
Not everyone is evil

Given his head:body ratio he was clearly made in the unreal engine, recently purchased by HBO

Humanizing the Lannister side by giving a face to the countless ordinary, decent men who don't deserve to be burned to death just because they sided with the wrong blonde narcissist.

>white guy
>attractive
Lol

The commercial makes it look like next episode Tyrion and Varys are seriously questioning supporting Dany. And we know that Davos snuggles Tyrion into Kingslanding and tries to get Jaime and Bronn to switch sides.

One dead animal is not the same thing than a pile of hundred dead human.

On

Except budget.

Since they cut the Dany shitting herself arc, they needed some more scenes discussing shit.

He's Rickon grown up

I have read the leaks but I still hope that he'd get more screentime and they turn him into a real character. We need some everyday guy amongst the marry sues.

>snuggles
cute

Too replenish the /ourguys/ pool

To push Jamie into the river

Fap material for my sister and mother, apparently he's hot

to have extremely broad shoulders

>tfw your Brother and Father are fighting for their lives against a horde of brown rapists and a dragon and your friend is helping her

Thank you, user.

Did you notice how the dothraki kills all came from neck slashes with their sickles?
Yeah everyone laughs at his dumb turtle neck armour making his head look weird now, but when the dothraki come he'll be the one laughing at his mows them down, utterly immune to all their attacks.

mad whiteboi

Because a killed, skinned and cooked deer is equivalent to thousands of rotting, shit-stained corpses

> advanced autism

dick

Let's be honest, Randyll did nothing wrong. No self respecting man would want fat neet Sam to be their legal heir over ultra chad Dickon.

He's still alive. Anyways he was there to humanize the lannister army

so the viewers can take liking to him, and then kill him, causing some emotional discharge, which is used to cover the massive problems in the writing

Wasn't dickon somewhat nice to Sam?

because he's wearing a padded jacket and armor you fucking mong

Probably a vegan. Me eating home-grown chicken makes me a murderer in their eyes.

>a million pointless hot women
>no one cares
>one pointless hot guy
>"WHOA WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS CHARACTER"

He is, quite LITERALLY what ALL women desire, yet guys like this hardly exist anymore:

>boyish look looks
>blue eyes
>built like a fucking god
>tall
>WHITE

White boiz have largely forgotten how to be like this. They're either all effeminate millennails, burnout Gen Xers, or are "fuglystrong" like the guy who plays the Mountain.

He is Sam's younger brother. He and his father will survive long enough to meet Sam.

Yeah people should really remember to make themselves tall, good looking and blue eyed

of the things you listed only one is within a person's control you twat

this

It's the easiest lesson to learn in life user: not all men are created equal. the libs have been lying to you.

To make you hate Sam and agree with Lord Tarly that Dickon should be the rightful heir.

what a profound insight, thanks for that

someone post the dog guards in that vidya game

He's Sam's little bro

He and his dad are in the show because they bullied sam the fatass, so the writers made them nonsensically join the "bad" guys in order to have an excuse to burn them alive to cheaply ingratiate themselves with their audience of triggered fatasses

Okay but how can you blame someone for being born short or ugly?

Do you think most men don't want to be 6'3 and build like gods? You play the hand you're dealt.

Wait what was his name

Their called gorgets and he doesn't have one, the only guy who I've seen with a full gorget is Loras back in season 1 or 2 or whatever. Honestly a guy wearing full plate would be fucking invincible against the Dothraki

>height 6' 5"

Hes a big guy

>shows should be devoid of characters if they aren't integral to the plot
Fuck you

When did Sam stop being a pussy? He seems as pathetic as in season 1

I think it was Rickon.

could Dickon actually be /our guy/? I hope he doesnt die in e5 :(

While not wanting a clearly weaker man to be heir to a military focused house is fine, Randyll was still being a gigantic douche in not allowing Sam to go to the citadel and become a maester in the first place. He doesn't value academia, and assumed that he could send Sam to the wall to either become a better warrior or die.

I hear it's Dickon

no, he sexy

Why was he re-cast?

he was literally and unironically /my boy/

make my pussy wet

t.real grill here

A few months is years and a few hours is months.
Don't you know anything about GoT-time.

>Dont want to kill any fan favorites

>Bring in random nobody so he can die

will you be my gf tho

When he came on screen my mom and sister started squirming a lot. Idk why.

spoilers: [spoilers] the experience makes shakes Tyrion badle and he never wants to see it again, especially with Jamie at the head of the opposing army, so Varys tells him he must convince Jamie to surrender, Davos smuggles Tyrion into KL and the meet & Tyrion begs Jamie to surrender so he doesnt end up burnt to a crisp next time[/spoiler]

Why are you so obsessed with white men? Are you trying to tell us something about yourself user?

He didn't, he's still pathetic.

Randyll Tarly did nothing wrong.

>literally spends his entire time race baiting in every game of thrones thread on Sup Forums

Get a life you pathetic neet

yeah, he's a chad but a nice chad, he's not his father, I really hope he survives and Sam gives him the family sword back.

probably this. per the leaks, dany will burn dickon and randyll. somehow this will tie in with the sam/jorah connection.

>filename

user don't be so pathetic

pot calling the kettle black

>white
>makes my pussy wet

yeah no, all women want the bbc

>Davos snuggles Tyrion
totes adorbs

To look like a final fantasy tactics character.

AND men

the leaks have been wrong on minor details, hopefully she only burns Randall and spares Dickon