Why does Sup Forums worship Russia?

>poor as fuck, even Italy is way richer
>corrupt shithole
>shitty people, backstabbing, stupid
>has to PAY people to write something positive about it on the internet
>ruled by a manlet
>20 (twenty) percent muslim
>full of eurasians, european admixture has been bred out
>outlaws everything that makes western civilization so great (fucking atheism is outlawed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSqfM5bwhqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Atheism
>Great

What other country do you want to worship?
The US? The US is exactly the same as Russia except americans know how to embelish things and make everything look "normal". Corruption is normal in america, being poor is normal in america, getting backstabbed is normal in america. Beinf full of spics is normal in america.

>european admixture has been bred out
Source on this.

Agreed Russia is a shit-tier country with a fucking 20% muslim population and cucked into oblivion. Most faggots here fall for the fucking Russian produced memes.

> Russia
> Humans

Pick one and only one.

You don't need to worship any country but your own. Be proud of your own heritage and work towards improving your own country.

" fucking atheism is outlawed) "

So they are adults, well that's good, 5 points for Russia.

If he's so manly why does he need plastic surgery?

>Be proud of your own heritage and work towards improving your own country.
The americans won't let me.

>poor as fuck, even Italy is way richer
How does this affect you?
>corrupt shithole
How does this affect you?
>shitty people, backstabbing, stupid
You're wrong
Proofs?
>ruled by a manlet
Says faggot, who's country is ruled by a crazy woman
>20 (twenty) percent muslim
What about your country, Muhammad?
In 2080 average German "ubermensch" will look like picrelated
>outlaws everything that makes western civilization so great (fucking atheism is outlawed)
You mean feminism, sjw and faggots?

Russia is the DNC?

Makes liberals butthurt, they are not nu males and they are fellow northern big country bros.

> Why does Sup Forums worship Russia?

Paid trolls. Probably.

>ruled by a manlet
your insecurities are showing

>Atheism is outlawed
>somehow his is a bad thing

There's a difference between no having a religion and being Atheist now. It's not like you are court ordered to pray.
It's a great solution to stop their society from turning into the depraved fuck house that our western ones are becoming due to the atheism movement.

>atheism made the West great
I almost replied, but then the bait became too obvious.

now go back to kc

wtf I hate russia now >:(

Because most posters are american and russia is the same oligarchy as america except run on a diffirent ideology so these amerifats have a comfort zone to live their contrarian ways

>The americans won't let me.
Which "americans" are you talking about? I am pretty sure that Globalist Kike bankers don't represent the opinions of American citizens.

Most Americans were in favor of BREXIT as we wanted UK to be independent again. No one is stopping you from loving your own country.

Globalist Kikes =/= America

>How does this affect you?

They export corruption, retard. The Russian mafia has a lot of money, they can buy or threaten our politicians and turn our countries into similar shitholes like they did before.

You forgot the 70 year male life expectancy and widespread drug use and hiv

germany has 5% muslims, if you would look at acrtual facts instead of your slavshit forums you would know this.
How is life in lithuania with the highest rate of suicide in the entire world?

Would never have thought that Lithuanian could defend Russia.

>Why is Putin trying to stop white genocide
>REEEEEE

Go away Mohammed

>>outlaws everything that makes western civilization so great

such as?

Do you work in a Russian troll farm?

You cannot, in the European side most are russians, but east of the Urals the natives live there, as it should be. But Moscow is a different story, as I said, you cannot source it, because a huge load of illegal workers come there and live 20ppl in a flat with 1 passport and shit, also tons of migrants from all over the shit country.

>Russia colonized muslim land
>muslims colonize German land
Big difference

They aren't liberal faggots like the West has become, but they are also less White and therefore do not have as much White guilt.

>The Russian mafia
How does MAFIA represents Russia?

Now compare how Muslims behave in Russia and Germany? FICKI FICKI BRO. My life is great, i work for US/EU companies from my apartment earning x4 more than my fellows Lithuanians.

You would be surprised how many Lithuanians support Russia. Not everyone here is brainwashed to the bones.

>How does MAFIA represents Russia?
No difference between mafia and state.

Would you rather live in a country with an average net monthly wage of 3400 euros (USA) or of 438 euros (Russia)?

Considering in the US you would also have a lot more freedom.

Why should anyone? Durgin even belivies them not to be white and western. Big amounts of the military is secound world tier. Except from numbers and nuclear weapons few things speak in favour of them.

Ignore thia faggot, he's a faggot russiaboo who still thinks it was better in CCCP, better have a bag of cabbage a year than no piece of it a year. He shows up from time to time.
In other news, gazmanov tried to enter Lithuania after a flight, but they put him back on a plane.

>Sup Forums
>worship Russia
Ayylmao
They fought like craven niggers in WW2 and spent most of the 20th century getting cucked by everyone from the U.S. to the based Finns. Absolutely zero respect for them.

Also, fuck 'em for that Chernobyl bullshit. Not cool.

gays, vape pipes, rape culture, liberals and black rights.

Russia is corrupted as fuck, no doubt. But i don't think that it's fair to compare mafia and government. Even if you're right, i don't see how this could damage other countries. Just look at London, TONS of Russian oligarchs spends there zillions of GBP's, which is bad for Russian economy, but not UK's, right?

Russia is 80% Russian

meanwhile US is 63% white

LMAO

this thraed kek

all those butthurt western degenerates especially amerifats

>who still thinks it was better in CCCP
I was like 2 years old when USSR collapsed, you fag.

There is no separate mafia, the mafia in russia is the state, the justice system and the church, they're reffered to like that because they don't ever take note of the communities and do everything for max profit, while if anyone objects or tries to intervene he gets arrested, beaten and may even get a sentence, basically a gang of bandita. Watch some reports from independent journalists in Russia like dvizhenie, rain tv, kamikadzedead (i bet you know russian)

>63%

Dont believe the jews

Thay's right, they're such shit to their own kind, they brag about patriotism and great struggle against the west, steal people's shit and ride away to western countries with their children.

this

That's even worse, you see, you think living under russian rule is the shit, when you didn't even experience it.

Have you ever been to russia it is even more degenerate than the west. The living standard is really bad the people have high time preference and low impulse control. They are at a constant war with many minoreties. Move to russia if you belive it to be better there.

>rain tv
Maybe i should read Navalny's blog too?

>you think living under russian rule is the shit, when you didn't even experience it.
Where did i said that? I don't think that USSR occupation was good.

>why does Sup Forums

Go back to plebbit. Fucking normies are cancer.

lived in kazakhstan till 1995 and visited few times because we still have relatives there.

in short: life is hard but not like you all saying faggots, have you been there nigger? No? then stop talking bullshit

Sup Forums is full of '''''''redpilled'''''''' faggots who swallow Russian propaganda without taking even one bite.

Fortunately there are some Russian posters who give a truthful image of the situation in Russia.

We are talking about Russia, not Germany, you mongrel.

Shitting on rain tv, I guess you consider sputnik crap to be prime news agency, might as well read A Dugin's vomit.

Would you say a russian intervention or occupation of Lithuania would be good or reasonable?
Would you say russians now are living better and are better off than lithuanians?

I admire any country that puts its people and its people's values before the wants of the media hordes and globalist agenda

Thanks, guys. Always nice to be reminded by non-Americans that we are the best, by a long shot.

I would live in Russia with a net monthly wage of France.

Dis guy gets it.

Yes and part of my family was russian aristocracy (Rurikiden) and intellectuals (no jewish) and had to flee in 1917. i know quiet a bid.

Post was made by Germanfag, you mongrel.

Rain TV is straight up leftist propaganda trash, kill yourself if you believe everything they say. Dugin is an idiot.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where i did say anything about occupation? Any occupation is bad. Yes, people in Moscow, St Pete are living way better than people in Vilnius or Kaunas.

Russia isn't that great of a country, but they are one of the few countries that still has any kind of pride.

I love Putin's Russia, not Russia. Putin is leading that country very well for what he has to work with

>Russia.
>Putting it's people first.
Pick one.
In russia people have to buy dry and moldy bread and stand in line before it because they can't afford normal bread. The fuckingoligarch state pumps out russian (and other nations there) strength, land and money for profit and leave them breadless fucking come on.

why don't you have a real job? writing propaganda on the internet is no job you can be proud of.

+0,02$

Yeah. How does it relate to this topic in any way?

A typical slav
>Russia is shit due to x,y and z
>b-b-but this country A is also shit t.Kreml

Because it is the last white country that has not fallen to feminism.

Fuck it, I'm replying.
Rationalism made the west great, not Atheism.

How heroin addict can judge alcoholic?

I am not stating, that you are saying anything about occupation, I was curious. But you realise, that petrograd and mockba are jus 1/10 of russia and the cities live on from everything the pump out of the rest of the country. The don't leave anything for say chechens and yakuts for their oil and don't replant or compansate for the forrests they cut down in siberia. The russians living in those cities are even more shit tier.
Watch this and remember that this happens there on a daily basis and is not a single incident.
youtu(dot)be/ h3qPvsohVz8

>Client: Can I get a coffee without cream?
>Waiter: We haven't got cream but we do have milk. Would you be okay with a coffee without milk?

Tu quoque I'd say

this tread and the other one with "Concept for Civil Defence" in germoney .....this gona be gud

Sheit, it just posted it's pay for a post, I wonder how much it'l get for my reply.

The Russians who post here never claim shit like that happens. Stories like this always come from the butthurt belt countries like yours

Do YOU post stories of poor 16 year old nigger moms?

Well the average monthly net income is slightly smaller in Russia than in Romania.

And we are basically a supersmall country with a lot less resources than them.

So, go figure, who profits from those rich Russian resources. Surely not the common people.

>if you're a hogh ranking official (in this case a judge) in Russia you are more equal and can do this shit to the police, while not being at least fined for it after.
youtu.be/RSqfM5bwhqg

Russia is big, Russia has it's own problems. But that DOESN'T mean that Russia is LE EBIN EVIL TRASH COUNTRY. Do you remember what happened when farmers were giving free milk at Katedra? What about Lidl opening? This shit was pathetic and we're like 5 times smaller than Moscow alone, yet our country is shit with lots of problems. I love Lithuania and i would like to die here, but get your facts straight, i look at things without any bias and don't defend Russia just because i saw few RT videos on youtube.

>But i don't think that it's fair to compare mafia and government.
It is fair because Putin started his carrier literally as sport mafia street enforcer and his spiritual and martial arts sensei was illegal currency trader in USSR with like 10 years of jail time behind his back. And all his inner circle dates back to that days. Current Russia is literally Mafia turned into state. Quiet and achievement btw never in the history street thug had such brilliant success. Oh wait, i forgot about Stalin.

I also would like to have our problems fixed and do the best I can in it being so. I am also not blind, but on topic of the thread, i'm saying why I hate Russia. t's not the only country I hate, I have all Empires and would be Happy if at least the 3 biggest ones were to collapse and the filed of power would shift/siv and most countries would become more independent. The biggest empires being U*A, R*ssia and C*ina.

>Stalin and Pilsudski both robbing trains.
Like pottery.

>average net monthly wage
Irrelevant because of high income inequality

That's where it is relevant, if you have an average nubmer and consider the inequality you can see, that many people actually have shit pay and can barely survive.

>fucking atheism is outlawed
Wow, that's a new one.

what's up with the sudden Russia threads?

Kill yourself, Roland. Russia is based.

A

Because chaos and destruction thrive in his wave.

>He lives in a NATO-member country
>He supports Russia
>He thinks Putin is some kind of saviour of the white race

Useful idiots, as the russians say

>A poster with a german flag mocking another german flag poster for being german.
Hello mahmoud.

Because russia doesn't fund and arm ISIS and Al-Qaeda like USA does.

Wouldn't be too surprised if many on here are Russians using proxies paid to spread propaganda t b h.

Russia is a shithole, obvious to anyone. A dump.

RT

Nearly every single comment here isn't an argument.

Like Trump, I'm fine with working with the Russians in taking down ISIS. They're the bigger problem.

But after it is done, we're still enemies, Ivan. Nothing personnel. Only one country gets to be the greatest.

In Russia most muslim are locals, and Russians doesn't let themselves cucked, not like you murican

Russian is in the tread. Asking your questions, user.

Why should anyone counsider the perspektiv of human trash like you. So your claim is a secound wourld country under the influence of merchants is based