How do you explain this?

how do you explain this?

t. never been to a beach

stay in your general

Wo is he ded?

Dumb bitch has never been to a lake, the ocean, or any fucking body of water apparently

That is still one hell of a dropoff. One hell of an abnormal lake. His sideways movement couldn't have been that much.

This was bugging me tok.

Have you really gotten so desperate that you have to argue about something that stupid?

Face it, I've been to the Oregon coast recently and can immediately debunk this myth. Shallow water goes far out.

The guy in the tv show looks like he's sinking in water deeper than a quarter of a mile below.

Theres nothing wrong with that.I go to the colorado river every year on the AZ side.There is very shallow parts then it drop really fucking deep and is dark

HELP ME BRONN IM SINKING

what kind of beach have you been to where its a huge drop off not even a foot away from the shore??

Bendini

It was more than a foot.

How stupid are you?

>every lake is the same.

Leave your basements sometime.

Symbolism. Plain and simple.

Jaime is gonna pull off a guybrush and just walk out the lake after 9 minutes and 59 seconds

A scary beach, probably haunted.

One that exists in a fantasy continent that has dragons

this

hallucination or whatever

>this is what pampered urban retards actually believe

Obviously she's never been to Stomio, Greece

how long did that take you?

Coastal shelf

about 20 minutes

delete this logic right now

>I've been to a beach
>the conditions there must apply to all beaches

Jesus Christ you're dumb

>shallow water suddenly become the fucking ocean in a few meters length

He wasn't on a beach, it was a river

It's the remains of an old Valyrian canal

How do you explain Danny fighting for food then burning the food with her dragons?

she's completely insane, like her father

Why is he a centaur?

Gay Latvian Space Jews.

Bitch never played Dark Souls

west coast us has one of the most gradual continental shelves

just shut your brain off

You do realize that the congo river is wide as fuck right?

It isnt the thin 5m wide river that you think of in your stupid head right now.

why were the big shroom people such assholes

damn...

too old

exactly, there's no way bronn tackled a big dude in full armor THAT far

You want to know why? It's all a fucking leftist propaganda meant to nudge at global warming hoaxers like "Hey dude, global warming is totally true, look at these waters and how they are rising high".
Fuck this shitshow and their blatantly anti Trump propaganda, did you notice how Khaleesi looked like Hillary in the last ep? Like "yeah we are going to kill all white men"

The lake was like 10 feet deep. Hardly an abyss.

Drogon vs hellkite dragon, who would win?

Ever seen that shitty movie Lady in the Water? It's like that. The pool somehow becomes an ocean.

>Jaime is gonna pull off a guybrush and just walk out the lake after 9 minutes and 59 seconds
top kek

That's the second silliest thing I have ever heard.

Dany attacked a wagon train going fom Highgarden to King's Landing right?

So this would have been a river. given the terrain, it should have been shallow.

though the Targeryans could have been into civil engineeirng and dredged the river to serve as a barge canal.

HELP PLEASE OH GOD IM SINKING

>why is the water deeper when you're propelled through the air,farther from shore, at 50mph?

He fell off a horse not charter a flight

it was a big puddle

Maybe it is abnormal. It's the Blackwater Rush, which is a major river outside the capital. For all we know they've deepened it to turn it into a kind of moat for Kings Landing. Who the fuck knows

topkek
if something dense hits you at 50mph, rest assured, you'll die

Exactly what I was thinking.

>fell
Literally launched through the air by a man on horseback at full tilt
>another person
>a brickwall
These are not the same. Plus Jaime is in full plate, something specifically designed to absorb impact

Kalameet

I just thought of it as cheesy symbolism.
Jaime sinking into the abyss represents how he feels internally about the dragons.

5 billion years in paint

Maybe he did became magically Euron's finger and the abyss is a metaphore for Cersei's bum. Now that will be deep

Yeah, you're probably right.

thats a deep river.

If the writing was decent he'd either get pulled out immediately and captured or killed by Dany's army or he'd just drown. The show is garbage and whatever happens next is going to be completely nonsensical.

side view

That's pretty deep for a river that's about as wide as my driveway.

>Falls in to 10 foot deep murky water
>HE FELL INTO THE ABYS

4u

Of what? The inside of a tub of Vaseline?

>way out in the water by fight club starts playing

>falls into 2ft deep river
>accidentally swallows water
>begins flailing for his life
>Heroic chad turns into a epileptic mong
This is what season 1 would have done

Just imagine if Drogon was a bit thirsty and walked forward a few steps. His front legs would have immediately submerged and he would have fallen into the abyss and drowned.

Is anyone else disappointed that preston didn't make a big deal out of this?

Imagine if Danaerys had some berries before the battle and then shat a stream of diarrhea and that got mixed in with the water Drogon drank. Drogon gets Cholera and then turns the entire river into shit. All the dothraki horses drink da poo poo and get cholera too. Now the dothraki have unusable horses and the Lannister spear men kill them all.

KeK,
I would have really appreciated that.

stupid bitch has never been to a river or a lake

Sometimes Preston's an autistic nitpicker and sometimes he gives the benefit of the doubt.
I think having a suddenly deep river is forgivable but having Bronn come out of nowhere is cheap, but a cinematography staple

>people think this a coherent argument
>these are the people that post here

It's a metaphor to him losing himself amidst what is happening in his life, sinking deep into the realization that he has lost everything.

Nah he would have floated like a BASF all the way back to kingslanding while a tsundere brienne angrily shouts from the bridge. Knowing that Rob will want her executed and that Cat won't try to protect her anymore she joins the nights watch and gets fucked by Tormund.

>I can't feed my army!
>Proceeds to napalm the shit out of the wagons carrying literally all the food she needs

Dramatic effect.

>Bronn giving the finger to Drogon
NICE

Trips confirm Guybrush Threepwood is Azor Ahai

You're all arguing that beaches are different and some have a shallow drop-off.

This may be true... but no beach on this planet has a drop-off quite that steep. It does not obey the laws of physics. Any sand that could pile up like that would very quickly erode until a less steep slope formed. There is no possible way that you could be standing in ankle-deep water at the edge of a beach and then walk 5 feet and be in an abyss like that. The only way would be if it was a rock formation from a flooded mountain range or something. But you can clearly see that it is sand and not rock, anyway.

It is merely a directorial oversight.

cuz they look like dick heads

Say it with me.. METAPHORICAL. ABYSS

unlike your mums vagina which is a literal abyss

GOT is scifi. They ain't gotta explain shit.

didn't think Jamie's mind was that deep

Ayyyy

He died you stupid bitch.
He's not sinking in water he's falling toward the embracing arms of the grim reaper.
It's fucking pottery you retarded cunt.

>wants an explanation for basic sea and water geography
>she cant explain how everyone is teleporting armies all over the world

first?

>teleporting

they call them aeroplanes nowadays genius

so drogon carried the entire army? fuck off

No an aeroplane did