Are you ready for Trump whining on Netflix?

Are you ready for Trump whining on Netflix?

>King of late night
>retires
>returns for a fucking shitty Netflix talk show no one will watch??
JUST

i can't wait for the day when people completely stop watching talk shows

Why'd you have to fuck your own thread by bringing up Trump?

fuck, it can't be any worse than Chelsea Handler's Netflix talk show.

Letterman is still amazing, His speech at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was hilarious.

i doubt he'll complain he's a boss

Santa?

i love how old media conflates netflix with tv becaise gen xers need to spend their money. i dont give a fuck about fundamentally obsolete shit like late night talk shows or netflix.

Sad to see this. It won't be very good. Relevant celebs only go on talk shows to promote things, so it'll be people like Bill Murray and Martin Short over and over. It'll be interesting to some I guess.

>I watch gooks play video games

Leno was the king.

You mean still is
But he too worships lettermen and would have been his inspiration

It's good because Netflix keeps losing money on these originals

People with good taste like Letterman. People with shit taste like Fallon and Leno.

Let the poor guy retire in peace, it's bad enough he has to watch his old show just become the Colbert Report 2.0 all the time.

>Netflix keeps losing money on these originals

Bet you're the kind of mouthbreather that thinks Amazon's "doomed" because they're in debt too

Listening to this rambling, sensitive old fool on Norm's podcast was painful and boring enough.

So, no thanks.

Beard Letterman creeps me out

>netflix is obsolete
I have the feeling you're talking out of your ass

leno got his ratings off plebs and old people.

letterman was the patrician's choice.

didn't he literally just say on norm macdonald live that he had no interest in doing another tv show because he's "already done it."

changed his mind pretty fast.

He's gonna get you.

it's only 6 episodes and it's just going to be pre-recorded interviews mostly.

way to make everything about trump though OP. god forbid people make fun of the guy even though he's already one of the worst presidents ever and it's only been 6 months.

dont hold your breath

t. watches CNN on a regular basis

i c wat u did ther

It's weird how much his appearance instantly changed to creepy santa the exact second he went off the air.

I'm scared to look up what Paul looks like now

does anyone really like them?
i have a lot of respect for jay, but i dont care for his content
fallon is a cancer
so is everyone else
i still have a small amount of respect for conan as a professional, but theres not much left of it anymore

Who the fuck even watches talk shows anymore?
Celebrity appeal doesn't exist in 2017.

You know it'll happen.

I can only dream.

I thought this guy was happily retired? I wonder how much cash they threw at him for this. Either that or he is just so sick of GLUMPFFFF.

Netflix will pay as much as it takes to #resist the rightfully elected President of the United States.

Well said.
#TheResistance
#BelieverInFacts
#BLM

Letterman is a narcissist. Despite what he says he loves the spotlight.
Also the only patrician talk show was The Late Late Show with Fergy.

>He's too underage to have watch letterman

You're assuming Letterman is going to be talking to celebs. I would not make that assumption.

edgy digits

Face it, Conan is miles ahead of him.

I think Letterman is too much of a professional to do that.

All talk shows are anti-white, anti-Trump propaganda platforms.

that's why they are good dumdum

Letterman was never overly political in his monologues. He realized that it gets tiresome.

since op didn't link the article because he wanted another Sup Forumstard circlejerk in here it's only going to be 6 episodes airing next year and it's mostly going to be pre-recorded interviews. there probably won't even be a monologue. he used to do 5 episodes a week and he's doing 6 all of next year. i mean he's still basically retired.

Sounds good. I sorely miss Letterman. All political stuff aside, Colbert is just a really bad interviewer imo. Dave was great because he was never a suck up.

JUST
U
S
T

Why can't these oldfags just fuck off an die? You have your millions. Just retire and go away.

Probably because they are greedy jew rats