Story time

Squadron supreme 11

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump
Thanks OP I've been waiting for this issue

You're welcome hype user

It's a "sales are low, put Spider-Man in comic" episode.

>both nighthawk and hyperion are cancelled
>squadron supreme sells like shit

I know like to say "dont give new characters/d/c/lister their own solo, put then in team!" And look now, squadron supreme is not doing well

gotta finish the revival user

How is she keeping up on foot?

It really hurts as I'm a big squadron fan.
I enjoyed both Hyperion and nighthawk and I wish we could get more of them.

Where do you draw the line on spidey senses? I think out speeding a speedster is a bit much.

Doc gets disintegrated a lot

I'd say quick enough to catch Quicksilver but totally outclassed by Flash levels of speed.

Spidey's a lot faster and more agile then people give him credit for.

Is there somewhere I can download the rest of this series?

There was a bit in Justice League that I figure explains that
"Who's faster, Usain Bolt or Bruce Lee?"

Blame editorial blur

the internet

you can read it for free on view comic.

I miss the full mask on spectrum. Maybe if this got drawn by more people.

Thanks man!

Can they keep Namor in the ground?

MURDERERS

My favorite part about this comic was seeing Jim Hammond actually up and doing shit.
Love me some Original Torch.

Wait how is Namor still dead?
Didn't he die during the whole Incursions nonsense?
And this universe was created by a Reed Richards, so why isn't Namor part of it?
I mean shit he put Miles here

Same
i liked him in all new invaders too. He should be in more stuff seeing as he's one of marvel's first superheroes

No. Hyperion killed him in squadron supreme #1.

He died after the Incursions. The Squadron attacked him for blowing up Spectrum's world, and Hyperion decapitated him.

Oh, well maybe Hyperion watched Man of Steel

Richards was Bendis at the time, I guess. Push your OC, fuck over everything else.

How the fuck is that similar in anyway?

Robinson loves Hammond and uses him when he can, also no way Jim was going to stay away from the Squadron and do nothing after they killed Namor.

Hyperion is literally a Superman knockoff. That's the point of the Squadron Supreme .
In Man of Steel, Superman (Hyperion's inspiration) kills his enemy by attacking his neck.

Here, he kills Namor by destroying his neck.

Thanks for the storytime OP

Can't wait for SS to get their Aquaman soon (not sure why Namor would join his murderers but it just seems logical). Also if you enjoy Squadron Supreme give them a check if you haven't already

poal.me/ybe8y3

i think Pete outspeeding a speedster is more than a bit much, but he is agile and quick, so class it under "is predicting where he WILL be and acting on that"

I hope Namor comes back with the fury. Fuck dying to these alt-dimension D listers.

Bump

bump

>one of
He's marvel's first superhero full stop.

Well, there is some weirdness with the fact that Namor was technically created first, but didn't get published until after Torch.

These two have really good chemistry.